Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Calls Out BLM for Stealing Ranchers Land

THE ALEX JONES SHOW

Published with little fanfare in the Reno Gazette-Journal ahead of last month’s Nevada caucus, the billionaire real estate mogul wrote the BLM’s reluctance to release land, in combination with the failure to enforce immigration laws, is “damaging the economy, lowering the standard of living and inhibiting natural economic growth”.

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines-2016/trump-calls-out-blm-for-stealing-ranchers-land

• Upvote 4

OK, I'm impressed.

I don't know if Trump actually penned it, but whoever did obviously has his ear.

If the person that wrote this is that close, then he is going in the direction I mentioned in an earlier post.

It's possible Trump did pen it, there's a huge difference between composing an article or essay and common speak.

Either way, it is obvious, Trump is taking a hard turn in the direction of the constitution, and America can only benefit.

Here's the full text, I had to read it myself.

Trump: Nevada, US need a president who obeys rule of law
Donald J. Trump 12:31 p.m. PST January 28, 2016

635817365494466339-REN-TRUMP-23.jpg

(Photo: Jason Bean)

The United States of America is a land of laws, and Americans value the rule of law above all. Why, then, has our Congress allowed the president and the executive branch to take on near-dictatorial power? How is it that we have a president who will not enforce some laws and who encourages faceless, nameless bureaucrats to manage public lands as if the millions of acres were owned by agencies such as the Bureau of Land Management and the Department of Energy? In Nevada, the lack of enforcement of immigration laws and the draconian rule of the BLM are damaging the economy, lowering the standard of living and inhibiting natural economic growth. The only way to change these circumstances is to bring to Washington a president who will rein in the federal government and get Congress to do its job. It’s not that we don’t have talented people in D.C. It’s that we have no leadership there.

The BLM controls over 85 percent of the land in Nevada. In the rural areas, those who for decades have had access to public lands for ranching, mining, logging and energy development are forced to deal with arbitrary and capricious rules that are influenced by special interests that profit from the D.C. rule-making and who fill the campaign coffers of Washington politicians. Far removed from the beautiful wide open spaces of Nevada, bureaucrats bend to the influence that is closest to them. Honest, hardworking citizens who seek freedom and economic independence must beg for deference from a federal government that is more intent on power and control than it is in serving the citizens of the nation. In and around Clark County, the situation is even worse.

Because the BLM is so reluctant to release land to local disposition in Nevada, the cost of land has skyrocketed and the cost of living has become an impediment to growth. Where are the city and county to get the land for schools, roads, parks and other public use areas if they have to beg Washington for the land and then pay a premium price for it? How are people who see a future in Nevada to find housing and employment if the federal government is inhibiting economic development? How are businesses to find the employees to fill the jobs that could be created if there were better leadership in Washington? Unfortunately, many of the jobs are filled by those who came to this country illegally.

Illegal immigration costs the people of Nevada over $1.2 billion a year. That is nearly $6,000 for every man, woman and child in the state. Those are tax dollars that could go to build those schools, roads, sewers, water treatment plants and all the other services needed for a growing economy. Illegal immigrants absorb tax dollars from public schools, public health and public safety. Illegal immigration suppresses wages and undermines the ability of workers to organize and seek better working conditions. Illegal immigration is an affront to the very rule of law valued by all Americans and most assuredly by all Nevadans.

What is needed in Washington is a president who will rein in the executive branch and work with Congress to make sure the legislative branch does its job. What is needed in Washington is a president who has the will, strength and courage to lead. What is needed in Washington is a president who is not beholden to special interests and who is only interested in putting America and Americans first.

When I am elected president, I will bring the executive branch back inside the Constitution and will work with Congress to put America first. I will lead the effort to gain meaningful tax reform, trade reform and education reform. I will lead the effort to protect your right to worship as you see fit and your right to protect your family and property with the right to keep and bear arms. Together, we will make America great again.

Donald J. Trump, a Republican, is a businessman and a candidate for president of the United States.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Every time I start to feel bad for the ranchers......the nations flash through my mind, and the feeling goes away.   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV 

Been refraining from responding directly, but this comment begs illumination.

Not going to bother listing every conquest of every nation since recorded history, but lands have been invaded and taken over since before recorded history.

I am not diminishing the deceptive treatment if American Indians by the US Government, but even they realize that very same government has usurped this nation and has made a slave of every human.

Just because people were mistreated hundreds of years ago you are saying you are going to allow those VERY SAME abusers to abuse you because why exactly?

Is it to spit on the memory of the bravery of the people that fought for their land? By not standing up and fighting you are doing EXACTLY that.

Is it to somehow show solidarity? Great, so you commitment of non-commitment will help the global imperialists continue their wanton land seizures, arbitrary massacres, and eventual subjugation into slavery of every human on this planet.

Sounds like one heck of a powerful protest you got going on there! I'm betting there's not going to be a lot of people lining up to get their lives destroyed, homes bulldozed, or to have their chance to get murdered.  

The government has been lying since the day it was formed.

Any clue what the federalists were?

To use that excuse is as ignorant as protesting ONLY black lives matter, how about refusing you European heritage because they pushed the Muslims out?

Oh wait, the Muslims pushed them out first.

I can go on, but to sit back and allow the government to continue to oppress just because they did it to others is just beyond obtuse.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

***///

DIVEMASTER -- 'OlSarge'sGals' favourite post of the day !  Bravo, Sir !  :tiphat:

Thank you, I'm honored.

Hopefully he wont decide to protest drug abuse by shooting up.

Or to protest the criminal criminal uinjustice system by committing a crime and getting locked up. (locked up might be good, but not there, lol)

Hopefully he wont protest gun violence AND suicides by putting a round in his own head. Without him around I might be lost..

So please, maybe someone should tell him to let go of his ankles, no one's going to help him protest LGBT...  roflmao...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thank you, I'm honored.

Hopefully he wont decide to protest drug abuse by shooting up.

Or to protest the criminal criminal uinjustice system by committing a crime and getting locked up. (locked up might be good, but not there, lol)

Hopefully he wont protest gun violence AND suicides by putting a round in his own head. Without him around I might be lost..

So please, maybe someone should tell him to let go of his ankles, no one's going to help him protest LGBT...  roflmao...

Steal from one peoples to give to another?   :huh:    Are you sure you're not a liberal?  It must be getting lonely on your pedestal, for I've noticed you are leaning toward Trump.  You don't strike me as the Trumpbot type......to roll over, scrap your principles, dance with the devil, sell your soul, conform with the masses.....just for the WIN.  I expect it from others, but not from you.  Too bad.....you really are lost.   :(

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Steal from one peoples to give to another?   :huh:    Are you sure you're not a liberal?  It must be getting lonely on your pedestal, for I've noticed you are leaning toward Trump.  You don't strike me as the Trumpbot type......to roll over, scrap your principles, dance with the devil, sell your soul, conform with the masses.....just for the WIN.  I expect it from others, but not from you.  Too bad.....you really are lost.   :(

GO RV, then BV 

poor widdle libturd... so determined to hate you couldn't appreciate the humorous analogy to illustrate your feckless attitude.

So instead of just accept the fact countries have been invaded, peoples displaced, by tyrants and autocracy's, monarch's and collectivists of all stripes, nations of peoples hating other nations of peoples, is as old as humanity itself, you have chosen to tell this forum you would rather support government tyranny because of something that happened hundreds of years ago, rather than bother to lift a finger to help stop the oppression.

Do you even realize how flipping ignorant, how astoundingly spineless, and amazingly apathetic your words are?

What a hopeless coward.

It's a real good thing most First Nation realize we are all in this together.

While massacres may have been going on here, Europeans were being sold into slavery, oppressed, and massacred on the other side of the globe at the same time.

It is knowing my history that gives me the insight to respect the tribulations of others.

I have nothing but complete respect for every human that stands for freedom.

Thankfully, most other humans don't bother looking for excuses to condone their own demise.

Today is a new day, it is the first day of the rest of your life, and if you would prefer to subject yourself to the whims of a usurper, please do continue to do nothing,

All you are really doing is giving an excuse to tremble in fear, rationalizing servitude, and instead lash out and attack all that would make a stand against the oppressors.

There were cowards like that in the revolution, they were told;

If ye love the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen”

Samuel Adams

I kept it light, and you respond with name calling and arbitrary conjecture.

I wont bother wasting anymore time, and you are certainly not worth wasting energy.

Do go on and continue to justify your ignorance, don't slow down with your barrage of babbling, I really don't care.

Don't let go, and as the rest of the country decides to finally oppose their slavery, you most certainly have the right to sit in your little universe of rage and excuses, demanding to be a slave, insisting that someone else has a right to destroy America.

Do you even know if there are any nations on earth that have not ever been invaded?

How many invaded nations were then taken over?

I can only think of a couple, USA has been invaded by force, usurped by bankers, Canada has been English since they threw out the French, who tossed the natives, Australia was a British prison colony before becoming "sovereign", Every other nation on earth has been invaded, most populations have been displaced, even China. There may be a couple African nations, but that's it.

And you have decided to ignore all recorded history of the entire planet, and sit there and stew in righteous indignation over something folks did 200 years ago?

That's brilliant, in a yellow belly petrified with fear kind of way.

You are only showing everyone here that you will refuse to lift a finger to help yourself.

Way to go, hate on....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

poor widdle libturd... so determined to hate you couldn't appreciate the humorous analogy to illustrate your feckless attitude.

So instead of just accept the fact countries have been invaded, peoples displaced, by tyrants and autocracy's, monarch's and collectivists of all stripes, nations of peoples hating other nations of peoples, is as old as humanity itself, you have chosen to tell this forum you would rather support government tyranny because of something that happened hundreds of years ago, rather than bother to lift a finger to help stop the oppression.

Do you even realize how flipping ignorant, how astoundingly spineless, and amazingly apathetic your words are?

What a hopeless coward.

It's a real good thing most First Nation realize we are all in this together.

While massacres may have been going on here, Europeans were being sold into slavery, oppressed, and massacred on the other side of the globe at the same time.

It is knowing my history that gives me the insight to respect the tribulations of others.

I have nothing but complete respect for every human that stands for freedom.

Thankfully, most other humans don't bother looking for excuses to condone their own demise.

Today is a new day, it is the first day of the rest of your life, and if you would prefer to subject yourself to the whims of a usurper, please do continue to do nothing,

All you are really doing is giving an excuse to tremble in fear, rationalizing servitude, and instead lash out and attack all that would make a stand against the oppressors.

There were cowards like that in the revolution, they were told;

If ye love the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen”

Samuel Adams

I kept it light, and you respond with name calling and arbitrary conjecture.

I wont bother wasting anymore time, and you are certainly not worth wasting energy.

Do go on and continue to justify your ignorance, don't slow down with your barrage of babbling, I really don't care.

Don't let go, and as the rest of the country decides to finally oppose their slavery, you most certainly have the right to sit in your little universe of rage and excuses, demanding to be a slave, insisting that someone else has a right to destroy America.

Do you even know if there are any nations on earth that have not ever been invaded?

How many invaded nations were then taken over?

I can only think of a couple, USA has been invaded by force, usurped by bankers, Canada has been English since they threw out the French, who tossed the natives, Australia was a British prison colony before becoming "sovereign", Every other nation on earth has been invaded, most populations have been displaced, even China. There may be a couple African nations, but that's it.

And you have decided to ignore all recorded history of the entire planet, and sit there and stew in righteous indignation over something folks did 200 years ago?

That's brilliant, in a yellow belly petrified with fear kind of way.

You are only showing everyone here that you will refuse to lift a finger to help yourself.

Way to go, hate on....

:facepalm:  Just like the last 20 or so times.....I'll see you when you have no time and you really don't care.   :huh:  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1