Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PC Crazies Launch Jihad Against Free Speech

These stinking PC people are nuts.

Posted the other day my honest opinion.

Their fanatic devotion to use any means possible to call attention to themselves irregardless of what they are promoting in order to get that attention is insidious.

I've see these people as they go from just another person in the crowd, to suddenly "the leader", screaming in righteous indignation, as a mob of feckless and mindless idiots obediently follow in lock step behind.

Have watched as the person who suddenly has full control of the mob worked herself a hysterical frenzy, screaming into her bullhorn with so much created passion her voice broke, watched her continuity look back for confirmation that she still had followers.

She was screaming, and tried to scream harder and couldn't even make a sound, so she carefully throttled back for maximum volume, while all the time adopting an air of spontaneity.

Her motives were transparent, but that didn't matter. She started out at a corner and waited for the light to turn green. By the time she made it to the next corner she knew she was in full control, and intentionally stepped in front of traffic.

Because she intentionally stepped in front of a car, and the car almost hit her, she then slammed her palm down on the hood and glares at the lady driver that was obviously shaken.

As she led her crowd through the street everyone that passed the lady banged on her car.

There were some jerks there just for the mob violence that were intentionally damaging her hood.

I had just happened to be at a jobsite across the street, and stepped outside to see what the crowd was about when the whole protest march started.

It was back when they were protesting about 5 kids somewhere back east that attacked and raped a girl, and the black community demanded it was her fault for being a white girl.

This is getting to the same point that the Muslims are at.

The libtard teachers  take their position as a way to demonstrate they are so aloof, so uninterested in the world, that it doesnt matter they don't control the world, because they despise this world so much they don't want antything to do with it.

It's the only way they can continue to feed their massive ego and save face for their class.

The problem is too many kids totally bought into the ignorant act, and are now convinced they have to be more radical than the last radical to prove themselves.

The Muslims tried the high road too, and now they are desperately working damage control.

i'm thinking there's not many that actually believe the BS.

Most are just kids too scared to stand up to the loudmouth bullies who have suddenly discovered an easy way to be famous.

I'm thinking a round for a Muslim, round for libtard, round for Muslim, round for libtard.

Wont take long before everyone else starts pulling their heads out of their indignant azz.

• Upvote 2

Wow! Incredible. Wonder how far along my body would be decomposed today if I pulled that crap in the Marines?!?! I remember asking for time-off for a Jewish religious holiday: "Sure, submit a leave request and IF its approved, you take a vacation day. Otherwise, piss-off!" The world is changing faster than I can imagine. 

• Upvote 1

Wow! Incredible. Wonder how far along my body would be decomposed today if I pulled that crap in the Marines?!?! I remember asking for time-off for a Jewish religious holiday: "Sure, submit a leave request and IF its approved, you take a vacation day. Otherwise, piss-off!" The world is changing faster than I can imagine. 

The snowball has been gaining momentum, and is now moving at almost light speed.

We had a chance to stop this insanity a long time ago, but though it was "just a phase".

Ouch.

• Upvote 1