Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Got Law?

For all of the Patriots out there and especially DV. 

I know right?  He's a great counterbalance and mirror image of Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert combined.  B)

"thoroughly unpleasant desperate vain and terrifying felon"  <---- one of the most eloquent and factual descriptions of The Hag ever.

Well shuckers, guessin I'm jus a reglar 'ol hayseed, on account o knowin that that "ascended wetdream image" aint nothin but a evil tool of the global imperialists.

Love Bill Whittle, guess it's a "man crush" thing, he speaks so well.

I usually tend to devolve when voicing my assessment of the criminals, incompetents, and traitors that are destroying America.

• Upvote 2

LOL, you may be right - I was thinking more on the lines of Trump's gold tie but then people may infer a capitalistic undertone.  

There is so much that could be read into a 'Red' tie; Revolution, Communism, Blood of Patriots... there's enough room for just about everybody's allusion - I like it :salute:  

Yeah thats the crap aint it. They pick and choose which laws they will follow while they expect the average citizen to obey them all.

Screw the GOVT. 

Exactly, there's a Code Enforcement Officer for just about everything now driving around in their little smog exempt taxpayer funded vehicles with their little citation books hot and ready in their little grubby I got the power hands just waiting for working Joe to let water run from the garden hose down the driveway or fail to place the recycle bin in the proper location against the curb or God forbid burn actual wood in the fireplace.  These feckless farts suck on the hind teats of local bulshiticians while parking in the handicap zone in front of the dry cleaners to pick up their laundry while on the clock.  They'll be the first little piggy's to get smacked on the pork butt when the big R begins.

Edited by George Hayduke
  • Upvote 2

Exactly, there's a Code Enforcement Officer for just about everything now driving around in their little smog exempt taxpayer funded vehicles with their little citation books hot and ready in their little grubby I got the power hands just waiting for working Joe to let water run from the garden hose down the driveway or fail to place the recycle bin in the proper location against the curb or God forbid burn actual wood in the fireplace.  These feckless farts suck on the hind teats of local bulshiticians while parking in the handicap zone in front of the dry cleaners to pick up their laundry while on the clock.  They'll be the first little piggy's to get smacked on the pork butt when the big R begins.

Was going to stop by a potential client yesterday.

His verbal directions were starting from the FEMA camp that used to be a National Guard post.

I'm a little north of Seattle.

I was invited to bid on several conversions, turned them down for the same reason I turned down retrofitting apartments complex's and condo associations with smart meters, but left the contact open in order to keep an eye on what was being built in Washington State.

There were so many invitations to bid I lost track, and didn't realize there's a FEMA camp just a few miles from where I live.

I'm in a decent area, multi-million lakefront properties across the street, we don't have any of the normal "urban" problems.

There's at least another 200 square miles of suburbia, oceans of McMansions, horse properties, hundreds of platts of spec homes.

As a contractor I have also been on the receiving end of those wet behind the ears fresh from college with their liberal arts degree in fashion merchandising, tired of minimum wage at Target, and found a minimum wage job with "authority", and now they finally have the power over other humans they have coveted since the school bully gave them a wedgie in 3rd grade.

They know nothing about the environment they are entering, they don't even know what the words mean that they use, and have to have equipment explained to them, but it doesn't slow them down from totally disrupting a project for an hour.

They will walk in and shout out the name of whatever company trucks are parked out front, as a result, marked company trucks are quickly disappearing.

I will only send the unmarked one into a few cities, like Seattle, otherwise not only will the "compliance officers" target my employees, the metermaids will sit next to the company truck, hoping the meter clicks 2 seconds before you walk out to feed it.

It's going to take years to undo the damage done by Bush, Clinton, and Obama.

The fed programs may shrink, but the states have figured out how to oppress, tax, and subjugate their residents with the same impunity they learned from the gov.

Edited by divemaster5734