Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Former Auschwitz SS guard, 93, declared fit for trial in Germany

umbertino

Doctor says Reinhold H, charged with 170,000 counts of accessory to murder, can stand trial for two hours a day

Associated Press in Berlin

Monday 2 November 2015 12.23 GMT

A 93-year-old former SS sergeant charged with 170,000 counts of accessory to murder has been declared fit for trial in Germany.

Reinhold H, whose surname was not given for privacy reasons, is accused of committing the crimes at Auschwitz from January 1943 to June 1944.

The Detmold state court said on Monday that a doctor determined he was fit to stand trial so long as sessions were limited to two hours a day.

Defence lawyers and prosecutors have two weeks to submit responses to the opinion. The court will then decide whether to open a trial.

The suspect claims he was assigned to a part of the camp not involved in mass murders.

2959.jpg?w=700&q=85&auto=format&sharp=10
Reinhold H was a guard at Auschwitz, above, but claims he was assigned to a part of the camp not involved mass murders.
Photograph: Palinchak Mikhail/Itar-Tass/Corbis

‘Accountant of Auschwitz’ goes on trial in Germany

adbe2c46-3ca1-4a1a-b7f1-2d1fb3ce4a20-620

Oskar Gröning photographed in 2005. Photograph: Martin Patmore/BBC

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/20/former-auschwitz-death-camp-guard-oskar-groning-on-trial-germany

Edited by umbertino

There were denials in the beginning.  Those were before getting your testicles kicked in.  And there were english written documents signed by the Germans that admitted blame. 

Listen to the interviews at the end.  This comes from people who were actually in the camp. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

.....yes,  this too shall pass....in the meantime.....HANG 'EM HIGH!!!

So if someday it is discovered that the United States played a part in blowing up the twin towers to start a war in the ME, should military officers be hanged for the killing of thousands of innocent in Iraq and Afghanistan?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How did Al Franken get his "Jew Call" from Mayor Ed Koch to warn him not to go to work in the WTC on 911.  Yet many dolts still believe that terrorists in Saudi Arabia hijacked planes.  And yet we attack Afghanistan and Iraq.  I guess the jews get a free pass on any real investigation.  

From Al Franken's best selling book

One of the widely disseminated stories was that no Jews died in the collapse of the Trade Towers because they had received calls telling them not to go to work that day. To tell you the truth, I got the Jew call. I had an office in the Trade Center where I used to do most of my writing. The call came from former New York mayor Ed Koch. “Al,” he told me, “don’t go to work on the twenty-third day of Elul [september 11 – ed].” (source) From: Christopher Bollyn

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So if someday it is discovered that the United States played a part in blowing up the twin towers to start a war in the ME, should military officers be hanged for the killing of thousands of innocent in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Yep  

But out of the thousands lets not count the ones that was shooting at us at the time. 

• Upvote 2

Even the Jews get confused in their own lies.

Holocaust experts to Netanyahu: No, a Palestinian did not convince Hitler to kill Jews
benjamin_netanyahu_iran_nuke_deal.jpg?it

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Dan BaliltyGetty Images

JERUSALEM —  Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has stirred controversy by intimating the Holocaust may not have been Adolf Hitler’s idea, and that in fact, he had been led down the garden path by the then Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, a Palestinian.

Germany’s response: No, no, it was us.

“Hitler didn’t want to exterminate the Jews at the time, he wanted to expel the Jews and Hajj Amin al-Husseini went to him and said if you expel them they’ll all come here. So what should I do with them? He asked. Burn them, he said.” These were Netanyahu’s words before the World Zionist Congress on Tuesday night.

http://www.globalpost.com/article/6672849/2015/10/21/netanyahu-under-fire-suggesting-idea-holocaust-came-palestinian

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Isn't it funny how the MSM and the sheep that follow keep saying how bad ISIS is and how ISIS wants to kill Jews and Americans?  Yet all you here about is ISIS killing others in Muslum nations like Iraq and Syria and never go after Israel.  I guess ISIS gives Israel a free pass as well. 

You people never learn.  Your master is ZIONIST ISRAEL and you are good little goyim helping push for their GREATER ISRAEL. 

1+greater-israel-map4.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

if you ever saw the evidence that I have seen first hand....you would never doubt the Holocaust again...I marvel that so many seem bent on disproving it....and for the record Spielberg IMHO gave a sanitized version of the truth....based on what I saw...perhaps someone should visit Yad Vashem at the very least before so dogmatically saying what did NOT happen....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

the documentary you posted is something I never heard of before your post....it is apparently 2hrs+ in length....and may or may not show that the documentary itself is not completely true...I watched enough of the beginning to say it does not answer the hours of Nazi war film that I have seen....and I do mean hours upon hours...they were proud of the heinous things that they did...."Schindler's List" which I did see portrayed "some" but nowhere near all of what I witnessed....Yad Vashem gave names and faces to "some" of what I witnessed....my grandfather served with Patton's Red Ball express he added details....my sister married the son of a WWII soldier and a German lady who survived the war...she was not Jewish but witnessed enough of the horrors to also add details....documentaries are another form of film and therefore subject to the film maker...what I saw was historic records that made grown men puke their guts out...I will never forget it...

• Upvote 1