Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question for Sonny1

new

Hi Sonny, I have been reading about the July 27 prediction. I believe that you and your sources totally believe that it will happen based on what they have been told.My question is, does the Iraqi that gave this assurance have the authority to make it happen? Thank you.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Hi Sonny, I have been reading about the July 27 prediction. I believe that you and your sources totally believe that it will happen based on what they have been told.My question is, does the Iraqi that gave this assurance have the authority to make it happen? Thank you.

This is the kind of crap question we don't need. This is a direct challenge to his integrity although you may not have the gonads to even recognize that.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 13

This is the kind of crap question we don't need. This is a direct challenge to his integrity although you may not have the gonads to even recognize that.

Sorry, I don't agree. I want to because the thought pattern is correct. However, I am fairly sure that ones gonads have no real impact on ones ability to recognize . And now that I have said this, I am sure there will be several members (especially of the opposite sex) who will take me to task on this.... B)

• Upvote 6

I think it is a great question. I will give you the answer. NO Authority

nventr AGREE 1000% If you dont wanna take what he said then leave it, but don't come up with crap like that

nventer & nick,

Sonny is a big boy and can speak for himself. The question NEW asked is a valid one, and deserves an answer. It wasn't asked with malice, but with a desire to know the level of credibility of the source. Now, Sonny can answer if he chooses, or not - it's as simple as that. I don't want to take sides, but your vitriolic and unreasonable remarks in response to a ligitimate, and apparently honest, question have no place here. I'm not your parent, but I think you were out of line. I personally have a hard time with our members attacking each other for no reason - or for differing opinions. We're adults and should treat each other as such - with respect...! JMHO

By the way, there are specific rules against bashing.....I suggest you read them...!

Thanks TruckerRon & DDW for your remarks....!

Be Blessed Everyone,

RON B)

• Upvote 16

nventer & nick,

Sonny is a big boy and can speak for himself. The question NEW asked is a valid one, and deserves an answer. It wasn't asked with malice, but with a desire to know the level of credibility of the source. Now, Sonny can answer if he chooses, or not - it's as simple as that. I don't want to take sides, but your vitriolic and unreasonable remarks in response to a ligitimate, and apparently honest, question have no place here. I'm not your parent, but I think you were out of line. I personally have a hard time with our members attacking each other for no reason - or for differing opinions. We're adults and should treat each other as such - with respect...! JMHO

By the way, there are specific rules against bashing.....I suggest you read them...!

Be Blessed Everyone,

RON B) HERE HERE!

Edited by deenar
  • Upvote 1

nventer & nick,

Be Blessed Everyone,

RON B)

Ron totally agree (+)

and thank you for all of your posts

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Deenar - Here, Here

Ron totally agree (+)

and thank you for all of your posts

Thank you all for your encouragement.

I appreciate your positive responses.

RON B)

YES, AND I DO THANK THE GUYS THAT SAW IT AS AN ATTACK, BUT I DONT THINK ANY MALICE WAS INTENDED

• Upvote 3

nventer & nick,

Be Blessed Everyone,

RON B)

Thanks Ron, I was thinking the same thing.. Good to see level minded people here.. Thanks again. B)

• Upvote 1

Hi Sonny,

Thanks for answering NEW's question, and settling emotions. It's great to know that others admire and will defend you.

Thanks to everyone that wrote notes of encouragement.

We're all near the end of our journey - let's keep a hopeful and positive attitude.

Be Blessed Everyone - good night...!

RON B)

I think that you misunderstaood the intent of the question. This does not sound like a challenge to me. The member is simply asking if the source is in a position of authority. I see absolutely nothing wrong with that and I doubt that sonny1 will either.

P.S. Sonny1 has answered the question and as I suspected did not see any malintent.