Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barack Obama & Dinar

VIZIOIRAQI

Hi Dinar Vets

I'm needing some help ! Back in 2008-2009 I posted a Video of OBama Quoting that the Dinar could very well be our new currency in the future as he was holding a Iraqi Dinar. Does anyone have a clip or copy of this video or a link to it ? Our DV library from the old DV site apparently is no longer available.

Thanks for the Help in advance

VIZIOIRAQI

• Upvote 1

http://www.cfr.org/iraq/barack-obamas-remarks-iraq-national-security/p16791

"This is the future that Iraqis want. This is the future that the American people want. And this is what our common interests demand. Both America and Iraq will be more secure when the terrorist in Anbar is taken out by the Iraqi Army, and the criminal in Baghdad fears Iraqi Police, not just coalition forces. Both America and Iraq will succeed when every Arab government has an embassy open in Baghdad, and the child in Basra benefits from services provided by Iraqi dinars, not American tax dollars."

• Upvote 3

http://www.cfr.org/iraq/barack-obamas-remarks-iraq-national-security/p16791

"This is the future that Iraqis want. This is the future that the American people want. And this is what our common interests demand. Both America and Iraq will be more secure when the terrorist in Anbar is taken out by the Iraqi Army, and the criminal in Baghdad fears Iraqi Police, not just coalition forces. Both America and Iraq will succeed when every Arab government has an embassy open in Baghdad, and the child in Basra benefits from services provided by Iraqi dinars, not American tax dollars."

Great find Markinsa this is right around the same time , but not the exact one I was looking for in the one I'm looking for he's standing out side infront of a podium speaking to the american people and he's actually holding a dinar note in his hand talking about the security of Iraq again , but makes a quote that the Iraqi Dinar could be our new currency in the future.