Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix Email to DD: After the Gold Rush (Just a Reminder)

ronscarpa

June 4, 2010 · Posted in DDT - CHATS / POSTS

Just a reminder…I posted this 3 weeks ago but some may have missed it.

(Note: Maliki will most likely be the PM but if not it will be someone very close to him in his party. Somewhat like Putin’s position in Russia.)

“The Iraqi election.

Now this is just too funny.

So what about the “great one” Allawi?

How Allawi was touted as the man for Iraq and the one needed?

First off Allawi was run out of Iraq in 2004 in shame under claims of corruption.

Next, what happened to the Iraqi elections?

If you will remember the UN group was all prepared to announce on Iraqi TV the winners of the election and that the election was a great success but what happened?

What happened was Allawi.

The Iraqi List (Allawi’s party) came out on live Iraqi TV 15 min. before the UN was to make the official announcement and claimed all of the election was a fraud and that they had proof of tampering!

That move by Allawi threw Iraq into a turmoil and cause the UN to cancel the announcement at the last moment!

After and investigation by the Iraqi election authority and the UN they found the claims to be false but by that time all had been turned upside down!

Link: http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2010/03/iraq-results-trickle-out-maliki-rivals.html

So what is the next move for Allawi?

A call for a new election!

So Allawi is saying that democracy is not legitimate and elections are not even valid!

Next we see Allawi calling for Chapter 7 to remain in force!

Allawi is insisting that not only Chapter 7 not be removed from Iraq but that Chapter 7

stay in place long term with the UN in charge of Iraq!

So the great one Allawi would slap the people of Iraq in the face who braved the dangers and threats to vote by saying none of the election was valid and was meaningless!

Plus the great Allawi would keep Iraq under Chapter 7 sanctions long term!

All i can say is wow!

When the great ones from the dinar forums get it wrong they get it wrong in a big way.

So where do we stand?

Ok 3 weeks ago week we saw a delegation from the Council on Foreign Relations show up in Iraq.

If you are not aware of who the CFR is and what kind of power they wield just google Council on Foreign relations and read up…I will say this…there has never been a US President elected in decades who was not a member of or received a personal endorsement from the CFR.

In short the CFR = King makers.

So who did the CFR (the King makers) delegation meet with?

Did they meet with Allawi?

No.

Did they meet with representatives of Allawi’s party the Iraqi list?

No.

They met with Maliki and also with the President of the Kurdish Regional Government Barham Saleh.

The fact that the CFR delegation did not meet with Allawi speaks volumes.

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2010/04/maliki-and-council-on-foreign-relations.html

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2010/05/barham-salih-looking-with-delegation-of.html

Now on to Maliki.

I see Maliki as a great leader.

This man has braved the threat of death and successfuly saved his fledgling nation from the jaws of civil war.

Maliki has shown resolve, strength and fairness in the face of great adversity.

You will remember that led the operation against the insurgent militias in Basra and took up command on site vowing to not leave until the militias were driven out.

That operation was a great success and showed the resolve strength and bravery of Maliki.

That extremely successful operation was the first all Iraqi military operations with no assistance on ground from the US forces and marked a turning point in Iraq towards strength and sovereignty.

Is Maliki the man for the job?

No one is perfect but as far as who has proven to be the best at the job Maliki wins hands down over the failed policies of Allawi.

So we will just have to see how that plays out.

One of the major questions I see is if Chapter 7 needs to be removed before the RV.

Answer: No.

In fact….Ban Ki Moon stated that he had advised the UNSC to amend the Iraqi Chapter 7 standing to allow the full integration of Iraq back into the global economic system with full standing while keeping all Iraq and Kuwait issues active thusly allowing Iraq to freely move forward in the global economic system.

So with that being the case Chapter 7 will just be amended pre RV and that is just one vote away.

So what is the hold up?

Maybe there is not a hold up….the truth is we may be seeing the RV at anytime.

I know there is much speculation that the government must be seated but that is only that….speculation.

The great truth remains….date and rate classified.

Will it be soon?

Yes!~

How soon?

Maybe today….maybe tomorrow….maybe weeks from now.

This is a global event and is being coordinated by the IMF and this involves many nations and being so vast the mechanics and dynamics are more than we know.

But know this…if you hold Iraqi Dinar….and continue to hold through thick and thin…you will be seen as the lucky one….for you are about to win.

Just remember…this waiting is the easy part.

The hard part will be keeping your investment gains…..and not everyone is going to be ok.

Things NOT to do:

1. Do not waste your time listening to the rumor mongers who work for Dinar dealers.

2. Do not micro manage the situation by nit picking over every bit of information/rumor.

3. Do not invest money you need to live on and never over extend yourself.

Things to do:

1. Be proactive by making plans and get organized.

2. Have an exchange day plan of action.

3. Speak to your bank about your investment and your plans/options.

4. Protect yourself from fraud on the dinar forums.

5. Stay positive and hopeful…for without hope we are hopeless!

Above all….get out….get some fresh air and exercise…and spend some time with those you love.

All in all….it’s all good…for if you hold Iraqi Dinar…you are the lucky one!~

Phoenix

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Maliki a great leader. I don t think so , he s delayed certification of this election for 3+ months , while he tried to make backroom deals to circumvent the election results. Under his leadership he has not been able to to get basic services restored in 4 years , oh he has managed to lose 11 BILLION USD and pay himself $2 MILLION a month for 4 years of squat. Great leader.......... NOT. Allawi is no saint , the best man for the job (Talibani) does not want the job . Please do not praise this 2 bit wanna be , I can only take so much.

• Upvote 1

Maliki a great leader. I don t think so , he s delayed certification of this election for 3+ months , while he tried to make backroom deals to circumvent the election results. Under his leadership he has not been able to to get basic services restored in 4 years , oh he has managed to lose 11 BILLION USD and pay himself $2 MILLION a month for 4 years of squat. Great leader.......... NOT. Allawi is no saint , the best man for the job (Talibani) does not want the job . Please do not praise this 2 bit wanna be , I can only take so much.

Hi MrBW,

Thanks for your comments. I agree with you totally.

When I first read this article, I said to myself, " What - you have these guys reversed...!" But then I read more and did some more digging. Personally, I dislike Maliki and believe him to be bad for Iraq; however, we'll have to wait and see what transpires in the days ahead.

Phoenix is a student of history, past & present, and is usually dependable in his posts; although sometimes way out there.

In any case, he does provide some good information, and excellent advice at the end of his email. He's very PRO-RV...!

As I always say, "Eat the meat & spit out the bones"...! Glean what is useful to you.

Be Blessed & have a good weekend.

RON :D

• Upvote 2

June 4, 2010 · Posted in DDT - CHATS / POSTS

Just a reminder…I posted this 3 weeks ago but some may have missed it.

(Note: Maliki will most likely be the PM but if not it will be someone very close to him in his party. Somewhat like Putin’s position in Russia.)

“The Iraqi election.

Now this is just too funny.

So what about the “great one” Allawi?

How Allawi was touted as the man for Iraq and the one needed?

First off Allawi was run out of Iraq in 2004 in shame under claims of corruption.

Next, what happened to the Iraqi elections?

If you will remember the UN group was all prepared to announce on Iraqi TV the winners of the election and that the election was a great success but what happened?

What happened was Allawi.

The Iraqi List (Allawi’s party) came out on live Iraqi TV 15 min. before the UN was to make the official announcement and claimed all of the election was a fraud and that they had proof of tampering!

That move by Allawi threw Iraq into a turmoil and cause the UN to cancel the announcement at the last moment!

After and investigation by the Iraqi election authority and the UN they found the claims to be false but by that time all had been turned upside down!

Link: http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2010/03/iraq-results-trickle-out-maliki-rivals.html

So what is the next move for Allawi?

A call for a new election!

So Allawi is saying that democracy is not legitimate and elections are not even valid!

Next we see Allawi calling for Chapter 7 to remain in force!

Allawi is insisting that not only Chapter 7 not be removed from Iraq but that Chapter 7

stay in place long term with the UN in charge of Iraq!

So the great one Allawi would slap the people of Iraq in the face who braved the dangers and threats to vote by saying none of the election was valid and was meaningless!

Plus the great Allawi would keep Iraq under Chapter 7 sanctions long term!

All i can say is wow!

When the great ones from the dinar forums get it wrong they get it wrong in a big way.

So where do we stand?

Ok 3 weeks ago week we saw a delegation from the Council on Foreign Relations show up in Iraq.

If you are not aware of who the CFR is and what kind of power they wield just google Council on Foreign relations and read up…I will say this…there has never been a US President elected in decades who was not a member of or received a personal endorsement from the CFR.

In short the CFR = King makers.

So who did the CFR (the King makers) delegation meet with?

Did they meet with Allawi?

No.

Did they meet with representatives of Allawi’s party the Iraqi list?

No.

They met with Maliki and also with the President of the Kurdish Regional Government Barham Saleh.

The fact that the CFR delegation did not meet with Allawi speaks volumes.

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2010/04/maliki-and-council-on-foreign-relations.html

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2010/05/barham-salih-looking-with-delegation-of.html

Now on to Maliki.

I see Maliki as a great leader.

This man has braved the threat of death and successfuly saved his fledgling nation from the jaws of civil war.

Maliki has shown resolve, strength and fairness in the face of great adversity.

You will remember that led the operation against the insurgent militias in Basra and took up command on site vowing to not leave until the militias were driven out.

That operation was a great success and showed the resolve strength and bravery of Maliki.

That extremely successful operation was the first all Iraqi military operations with no assistance on ground from the US forces and marked a turning point in Iraq towards strength and sovereignty.

Is Maliki the man for the job?

No one is perfect but as far as who has proven to be the best at the job Maliki wins hands down over the failed policies of Allawi.

So we will just have to see how that plays out.

One of the major questions I see is if Chapter 7 needs to be removed before the RV.

Answer: No.

In fact….Ban Ki Moon stated that he had advised the UNSC to amend the Iraqi Chapter 7 standing to allow the full integration of Iraq back into the global economic system with full standing while keeping all Iraq and Kuwait issues active thusly allowing Iraq to freely move forward in the global economic system.

So with that being the case Chapter 7 will just be amended pre RV and that is just one vote away.

So what is the hold up?

Maybe there is not a hold up….the truth is we may be seeing the RV at anytime.

I know there is much speculation that the government must be seated but that is only that….speculation.

The great truth remains….date and rate classified.

Will it be soon?

Yes!~

How soon?

Maybe today….maybe tomorrow….maybe weeks from now.

This is a global event and is being coordinated by the IMF and this involves many nations and being so vast the mechanics and dynamics are more than we know.

But know this…if you hold Iraqi Dinar….and continue to hold through thick and thin…you will be seen as the lucky one….for you are about to win.

Just remember…this waiting is the easy part.

The hard part will be keeping your investment gains…..and not everyone is going to be ok.

Things NOT to do:

1. Do not waste your time listening to the rumor mongers who work for Dinar dealers.

2. Do not micro manage the situation by nit picking over every bit of information/rumor.

3. Do not invest money you need to live on and never over extend yourself.

Things to do:

1. Be proactive by making plans and get organized.

2. Have an exchange day plan of action.

3. Speak to your bank about your investment and your plans/options.

4. Protect yourself from fraud on the dinar forums.

5. Stay positive and hopeful…for without hope we are hopeless!

Above all….get out….get some fresh air and exercise…and spend some time with those you love.

All in all….it’s all good…for if you hold Iraqi Dinar…you are the lucky one!~

Phoenix

You gave us a lot to think about Phoenix. Interesting goings on. Let me just say the one who should be

Prime MInister will be Prime MInister. That is all there is to it.. No amount of shenigans by by the opposition

will do any good. Countries who have trillions vested in Iraq are tied upare fed up and let us not forget that

the IMF Chairman is not happy.

Remember Allawi is not by law a citizen since his parent was Lebanese. Therefore everyone

just needs to relax and not take sides. It may not be either of these men who lead Iraq. Wait for more

of this scenario to unfold as additional news is released..

In the very near future II expect someone to begin to lean on Iraq quite heavily.

Thank youi Ron, for this informative post and you too Phoenix.for your report of these activities.

You gave us a lot to think about Phoenix. Interesting goings on. Let me just say the one who should be

Prime MInister will be Prime MInister. That is all there is to it.. No amount of shenigans by by the opposition

will do any good. Countries who have trillions vested in Iraq are tied up in knots and fed up. I seriously

doubt the IMF or the UN are happy regarding events there.

Remember Allawi is not by law a citizen since his parent was Lebanese. I am not surprised with

delays that being the case. . It may not be either of these men who lead Iraq. We can only wait for more

of this scenario to unfold as additional news is released..

In the very near future II expect someone to begin to lean on Iraq quite heavily.

Thank youi Ron, for this informative post and you too Phoenix.for your report of these activities.

Hi JAC,

You are very welcome...it was my pleasure to bring this post over to DV. I think it's interesting, challanging, and insightful......and it causes me to pause and rethink events. Your points are well taken - thank you, We'll have to wait and see what the next week brings. No problem with the double post - if you wish we can remove one.

Hi JAC,

You are very welcome...it was my pleasure to bring this post over to DV. I think it's interesting, challanging, and insightful......and it causes me to pause and rethink events. Your points are well taken - thank you, We'll have to wait and see what the next week brings. No problem with the double post - if you wish we can remove one.

From Allawi's Facebook page Perhaps this is where it came from http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Ayad-Allawi/186377731761?v=info&ref=ts

14 - There was a clear foundations for the economic policy of the State including the following:

- To reduce and cancel debts on Iraq.

- To reduce unemployment.

- Maximizing the oil imports.

- Increased salaries and quotas and reducing the burden of the people.

- Install the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against other currencies.

- Making use of donor countries (led by Dr. Iyad Allawi, the Iraqi delegation to the Conference of Donor States when he was President of the Council of periodic sentence).

• Upvote 1