Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ex Cop Bears All: "Because that's not a human to him..its something else"

TrinityeXchange

in all soberness i hope and pray that this community will take the time to at least listen to this ex police officer tell the truth about institutionalized racism.  many of us need to really wake up to what is really happening in our country.  not pointing fingers or pitching blame.  just taking in hard core truth for what it is.

• Upvote 1

"Because that's not a human to him..its something else"

Sounds like he would better suited working for Planned Parenthood rather than policing.

nope, either you didn't watch the video or you missed the point.  this IS the thinking of the police force that this ex-cop is telling you.  he is better suited as a cop for it is the thinking of the law enforcement institution as he so aptly put.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

The biggest "issue" I remember having was the feeling that I was "Above the law". This being, laws are for you, but not for me. However, I was an LEO for only 2 years. Perhaps, over time, I would have become as jaded as him. Thankfully, I decided I hated the work, thought it was mostly pointless and moved on to better things.

This man is brave for speaking out. I can respect that greatly. Dunno, just saying.........

nope, either you didn't watch the video or you missed the point.  this IS the thinking of the police force that this ex-cop is telling you.  he is better suited as a cop for it is the thinking of the law enforcement institution as he so aptly put.

I believe you missed my point my friend.  The “he” I was speaking of was the “him” in the sentence making up the title of the OP.  It is that “he / him” who would be perfectly suited working at Planned Parenthood.  Because the “not human” line is exactly the reason PP uses to justify killing babies on a daily basis.  After watching the Center For Medical Progress videos and seeing people say “It’s a boy” while trying to pick out organs to sell, it pretty much proves that to these butchers “that's not a human to ....its something else"

• Upvote 3