Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My RV prediction...

gmlm516

A friend of mine's girlfriend's former lover was a prisoner at Abu Grahib and his cell mate knows the maid (in the biblical sense as well) that walks Shabibi's Great Dane. He found out that whenever she says the words RV June 15th in front of the dog, it barks its head off. This is sure proof it will RV on the 15th of June!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the humor. its obvious some people have none. I predict yet another wet fart will appear on this site soon.

And here it is...

farts.jpg

And here it is...

So much for the attempt at humor...

0LOD7ELvfkb7ceppKRSsR1epo1_500.jpg

Edited by mrparrot

........AW....Quantum dynamics,....spacial relativity,........ Pythagorean or String Theory, (or was that string cheese theory), ...

..I'm still thinking $1.49 with a deadline for the zero's to FORCE all of the big big bills off of the mkt., then a full RI after that, with all the currency back in their coffers doubles in value they break even and the world still got paid...................economics 101

just a free thinkers observation

According to intel I just recieved regarding your prediction of a predicted prediction this weekend,my sources predict a prediction is in fact predicted for this weekend.However they predict that prediction predicted for this weekend, that will occur, will not come to pass. Just my prediction - GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's on first?

........AW....Quantum dynamics,....spacial relativity,........ Pythagorean or String Theory, (or was that string cheese theory), ...

..I'm still thinking $1.49 with a deadline for the zero's to FORCE all of the big big bills off of the mkt., then a full RI after that, with all the currency back in their coffers doubles in value they break even and the world still got paid...................economics 101

dont forget the flux capacitor!

Loco I am with you on everything you said but the rate. My choice of rate will be $1.65.

We're ALWAYS closer than ever... that's the wacky thing about linear time.... lmao... unless of course you bring Einstein's General and Specific Theories of Relativity into the equation and you bend the space-time continuum enough. blink.gif

Jeez dude lighten up.... I bet you're a gas at the office Christmas party! LOL

lol