Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post - IQD Short Summary - 30 May 23010

ronscarpa

Frank 26 OPost - IQD Short Summary - 30 May 2010

I will keep it short for now and LONG tomorrow...........

Go back with me dear Friend to Oct/09. I introduced something I called:

Hard Release and Soft Release for the IQD.

I said the IQD would start a calibration for the RI preparations. I said it would happen from the 10th to the 14th. I told You to look at Forex and gave You"3" other sites to follow. On the 14th the IQD came out at 1 to 1 to the USD.

By Dec/09 .............The IQD was showing at 3+ on many convertor sites................And everyone kept saying it was a qlitch. A cronic mistake?.............Silly Rabbits...........But I stayed........Silent.

What You are now seeing with the VND on some convertors is the same process to update data on the VND with banks. It too is NOW being groomed .............For an increase.

I have 3 more issues to share with You on this activity with the VND. Join me tomorrow night. I have Much ................To share.

Be well my good Sister............. My Aloha........ to You.

KTF,

Frank

PS.............It started with a confusing .............Comma too.

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

• Upvote 1

Frank 26 OPost - IQD Short Summary - 30 May 2010

I will keep it short for now and LONG tomorrow...........

Go back with me dear Friend to Oct/09. I introduced something I called:

Hard Release and Soft Release for the IQD.

I said the IQD would start a calibration for the RI preparations. I said it would happen from the 10th to the 14th. I told You to look at Forex and gave You"3" other sites to follow. On the 14th the IQD came out at 1 to 1 to the USD.

By Dec/09 .............The IQD was showing at 3+ on many convertor sites................And everyone kept saying it was a qlitch. A cronic mistake?.............Silly Rabbits...........But I stayed........Silent.

What You are now seeing with the VND on some convertors is the same process to update data on the VND with banks. It too is NOW being groomed .............For an increase.

I have 3 more issues to share with You on this activity with the VND. Join me tomorrow night. I have Much ................To share.

Be well my good Sister............. My Aloha........ to You.

KTF,

Frank

PS.............It started with a confusing .............Comma too.

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Thanks for the update - MAN, I love this stuff!! May I ask when to join you tomorrow night? Happy Holidays