Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economist: Cancel Zeros From The Currency Will Raise The Value Of The Iraqi Dinar Against The Dollar !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Demanding A Raise !

(by walkingstick)

الأحد 12 أبريل 2015 | 11:57 صباحا |
Economist: Cancel zeros from the currency will raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar

Baghdad /...qal economic spokesman Antoine, Sunday, that the expert Cancel zeros from the Iraqi currency project comes to restructure and reduce the currency in circulation process in the markets at the moment, "dollarization".

Said Antoine's "Eye Iraq News" that the process of deletion of zeros from the currency is a project under discussion at the State Commission in collaboration with the Central Bank, but under implementation, "stressing that" the purpose of which is to reduce the process of dollarization in the market this time to maintain the dominance of the Iraqi dinar and make it the most heavily traded in the markets and ease the use of the dollar, "adding that" the Iraqi currency sober and accept fraud. "

He added that the confusion which has increased demand for the dollar and not pumping dinars in large quantities by the central bank has increased more demand than supply, which led to the appreciation of the currency from the dollar in the local market. "

"The Central Bank on the terms of any transfer must be proved in the papers martyrdom on the import of goods against the dollar, with the imposition of the tax, which is 8% 0.5% fee Comerk and 3% income tax." Ended 7

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=36199

• Upvote 5

Economist reveals the "real solution" that will raise the value of the Iraqi dinar

Economist reveals
20:22
04/12/2015
Economic expert on behalf of Antoine, Sunday, said the cancellation of the zeros of the Iraqi currency project comes to restructure and reduce the currency in circulation process in the markets at the moment, "dollarization". Antoine said that the process of removing zeros from the currency is a project under discussion at the State Commission in collaboration with the Central Bank, but under implementation, "stressing that" the purpose of which is to reduce the process of dollarization in the current market time to maintain the dominance of the Iraqi dinar and make it the most actively traded in the markets and ease the use of the dollar. " , noting that "the Iraqi currency sober and accept fraud." He added that the confusion that demand for the dollar and not pumping dinars in large quantities by the central bank increased led to increase more demand than supply, which led to the appreciation of the currency from the dollar in the local market. " "The Central Bank on the terms of any transfer must be proved in the papers martyrdom on the import of goods against the dollar, with the imposition of the tax, which is 8% 0.5% fee Comerk and 3% income tax."

http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php?id=3711468

• Upvote 3

I can see it now......long lines at banks for Iraqis to exchange their dollars in for dinars and for DV members to exchange their dinars for dollars.

And SandFly Mistaking It For A Wedding Reception Line - Just So That He Can 'Thank' Everyone ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 5

Thanks Thug! 

Guy's I'm having a hard time understanding some of the info we get, see I'm not that edumacated here in the southern region of AmeriMexico TN. I may be wrong but it was my understanding that Iraq doesn't make anything or grow anything so therefore they have to import dry goods and commodities and pay for said goods with internationally traded moneys as in Alan Greenspan trading stamps that we use.. So all this talk about dropping 000's and stamping coins to replace said denominations and making the DINAR the most traded moneys in IRAQ !! seam the powers that be has found a way to increase the sells of the inflated internationally traded US Dollar to fill the banks coffers while we scratch our heads and wonder what the heck did that speech mean.. Guys if I'm wrong just tell me to shut up and stop being a backseat driver I'm use to it.    :shrug:  :confused2:     

Well now we know how they are going to raise the value of the dinar. A 25,000 note becomes the 25 dinar note, a 10,000 dinar not becomes a 10 dinar. the large demons will be traded in and taken out of circulation for the smaller demons which will in increase value of the dinar, lol. So the dinar will achieve parity will the dollar or close to it. 

This is as close to a l o p as you can get. Perhaps over time the value will rise also. 

End game in sight. All for not it would seem.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

r ken  I re-read  that article  and   some how  I seem to have missed  the 25,ooo  is 25 dollars  ,  and the  10 ,ooo   is 10 dollars ......  if you could  high light  that area  please !   <_<       {  and  shut up elgin  !   wow  26 post  here  and   are use  to the shut up quote  :lol:   every one  gets  to put in their  :twocents:  so don`t sweat  the  comments  }    and Iraq  does produce other things ,  just  read some of  the  print news on economics  in Iraq !    

• Upvote 1