Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why Your Friends Don't Have IQD

Doc31

I actually wasn't going to answer this thread as in my line of work, an investment like this is considered a no-no, but after digging like a mole, I really found the odd's were to great on this investment to be to hard to pass up. For every argument against it, there are 10 for it. When you realize the minimal exposure for the higher potential that this investment brings, you can't NOT get in.

Well, that's when I broke down and realized that I couldn't be selfish and stare at the handful of people that I know in the face after it RV's (and it will, just don't know when or how much). Especially when arguably, they may need this potential windfall more than I do or that they may have never felt what it was like to have some money, real money, to feel financially secure. Due to my line of work and my conviction behind the Dinar, most everyone I told jumped in at varying amounts. The one's that didn't, I full heartily understood their position and left it at that.

After all, one can't steal second base without taking their foot off of first!

Edited by hrdbawl

My cousin introduced me to this opportunity.....she has always been a rationally low key personality of high intellect...so I looked into it and am now one

of you. I sent the info and called all three of my siblings who politely listened and never asked questions or followed up, One brother in law did

talk to an investment person who of course nixed the whole thing. I sat at dinner while listening to all of the negatives that he could come up with----

I told him how wise he is....thanked him for his counsel...... and went home and doubled my dinar holdings.

They were informed and Im glad I did....but I shall bring it up no more. go rv....... My eighty year old mother is the only person in

my family who has expressed interest in Dinar and now has a small holding.... She did well in the stock market earlier in life. She

is not well educated but her common sense told her to get out of the stock market very near its high point..... good sign. go rv