Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Regarding a lop or removing or raising zeros from Dinar

Jac

Date: Thu, May 27, 2010 10:27 am

To: info@dinartrade.com

Dear Ali,

I am hearing a lot about Finance Minister in Iraq is calling in all of the large denomination note the $25,000 bills. This is not true is it? Please advise it is making a lot of clients nervous and

upset.

Thank you for answering this email asp.

.>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: 5/27/2010 9:43:16 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time

That is not true they are not changing any notes.

Thanks

Ali

Dinar Trade Inc

www.dinartrade.com

Tel:877 770 7660

I saw that but I also read another post here that the the notes would be changed, zeros dropped and so forth.

Can both be fact?

Hey Jac,

You may want to go to the lop talk section. There is a lot of replies to research and it may help you with your questions.

Carla

Hey Jac,

You may want to go to the lop talk section. There is a lot of replies to research and it may help you with your questions.

Carla

i don't know about anyone else, ready just about everyone and most of the time it just makes my head spin. another words which is the right translation?

Go RV

Read Woody's post...

Iraq announces the withdrawal of 70 percent of the excess liquidity

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/forum/5-iraq-dinar-related-news/#ixzz0p9K8zolP

I have read this more than once. IMO I think they are reducing there IDQ from ciculation so they don't have to LOP. All makes since to me. Kinda the same in the stock market. Good companys buy up shares to reduce there share count to raise the share price. I beleive they are collecting as much as they can to do the same.

• Upvote 1

I have read this more than once. IMO I think they are reducing there IDQ from ciculation so they don't have to LOP. All makes since to me. Kinda the same in the stock market. Good companys buy up shares to reduce there share count to raise the share price. I beleive they are collecting as much as they can to do the same.

Here's what former member (botat) sent me. He just came back from MiddleEast. he's consultant working with Morgan Stanley re acquisitions, etc. I've emailed him asking more questions, but would love to hear more from you also. If they pull in currency, then would an RV happen first, then later change the denominations .. like next year as I've seen.

***********************.com>

date Wed, May 26, 2010 at 11:36 PM

How's life been in DV world. I trust you saw the announcement by the CBI about the bond sale. That was exactly what Nick had referred to on the news that was coming from them. Morgan Stanley had a small part to play in that. I know you saw that stuff about the 70% withdraw of circulated currency. As I said before in all my chats on DV they would not RV till the currency had been decreased. I personally don't think we will see a In-Country RV, as it just doesn't mesh with all that is going on. In-Country RV's are pretty much a thing of the past. There is no need for them to do it if they have the currency supply down that much. So as I said before it will end up being end of June to early July once all the year end audits are done and they have accounted for all the currency they can look at the RV and not till then.

2nd email from botat

Thu, May 27, 2010 at 11:29 AM

......... Regarding the bond sales. The more money Iraq borrows from the IMF and World Bank the more control those 2 have in the way of policies and regulations set on Iraq. Look what the 2 of them did to Jamaica. The policies that they set in place left Jamaica in a sad state unable to survive on there own as they previoulsy did. Iraq is actually being smart and trying to avoid them having anymore control then they already do. Now given iraq has a lot more potential with all the oil but the IMF and World Bank I can assure you are acting on the same principles that they did with Jamaica. People keep talking about how the IMF is pushing Iraq to revalue, but it's just the opposite. They don't want them to because they would lose control over the oil and they don't want that. It's my belief that this is whay the RV has been so prolonged as it has. Nick's firm did a study of all countries that the IMF has bailed out and found that all but one has had to give in to their demands, Iraq. We think the Iraqis are stupid but they're not. The best thing possible for them to do is stay out of IMF control and they are doing it. With the problems in Europe the IMF will now have to take a back seat and let the RV come, they really have no choice. ..........

• Upvote 4

• 6 months later...

A lot more has happened in the last 4 weeks than has happened in the last 8 months and it's all been pretty positive. Iraq is in a whole lot better shape than it was 4 years ago so it makes sense to me that they wouldn't lop the zeros off which would cost a lot of money and basically give no added value to the currency. No one knows for sure but I don't think it's gonna happen bro.

Lets just think about this for a second.

An Iraqi citizen's 25,000 Dinar Note is now worth 25,000 USD after a possible RV of 1 USD=1 IQD

Anyone see whats wrong with this picture?

Seems like this would cause a lot of violence for control of all the worthless notes now becoming worth more than gold.

Just a thought....

This is just a hunch, but I doubt that there are very many Iraqi citizens with 25k notes.

• Upvote 1

This is just a hunch, but I doubt that there are very many Iraqi citizens with 25k notes.

So are you saying Iraqis don't have more then 25 USD in their pockets?

Curious where you get this information from.

Interesting since there is over 27 Trillion Dinars in Circulation. Seems like many Iraqi's would have 25,000 Dinar Notes in their pockets.

Edited by Captain Hindsight
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So are you saying Iraqis don't have more then 25 USD in their pockets?

Curious where you get this information from.

Interesting since there is over 27 Trillion Dinars in Circulation. Seems like many Iraqi's would have 25,000 Dinar Notes in their pockets.

they say the average iraqi lives off of $2 per day .....