Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank refuses to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency at the moment

yota691

Economist confirms that the restructuring of the local currency is not possible with the present

02/22/2015 10:20

470974_Med.jpg

BAGHDAD / Nina / confirmed economist spokesman Antoine, said the restructuring of the local currency, is not possible with the present. He said in a statement to the Iraqi News / Nina / National Agency "that the deletion of zeros from the local currency, requires appropriate floor and stable economically critical and security in the country. He explained Antoine "The re-local currency structure of the powers of the central bank, stressing that" the deletion of zeros from the currency means ease of digital accounts burden treasurers, and alleviate the burden of accountants, despite the fact that this procedure is not appropriate now to the lack of security and economic stability in the country. " He was a member Parliamentary Finance Committee Masood Haider, revealed yesterday, reservation CBI Bank to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency. He explained MP Masood Haider "The process of deletion of zeros need a deep study, because they greatly affect the Iraqi currency and the price of the Iraqi market and on the Iraqi economy in general, "./ ended 7

Hey, thanks guys, I mean, Trymark and Bsims25. I never new that's how China did their currency changes. I learned something new today on this site.

Though, I did not enjoyed the maner in which the discussion carried on, but the discussion was informative.

I feel like the devil in the details.

Why is MP Massod Haider is talking about the deletion of zeros? He could have kept his silence. Now, I get it. This type of denial is associates with countries who is in the process of making currency changes. I wonder, did, Turkey, Brasil, Zimbabwe etc. and other countries that carried out currency changes in the same maner?

" He was a member Parliamentary Finance Committee Masood Haider, revealed yesterday, reservation CBI Bank to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency. He explained MP Masood Haider "The process of deletion of zeros need a deep study, because they greatly affect the Iraqi currency and the price of the Iraqi market and on the Iraqi economy in general, "./ ended 7

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/197573-central-bank-refuses-to-delete-the-zeros-of-the-iraqi-currency-at-the-moment/page-2#ixzz3SbLUqfZf

It's only smoke if your down wind Deborah, time to get on the good side of the fire ! HCL is the fuel that we all need.

Agreed, and fair distribution of military coalition controls for the Sunni's; they need an imperative reason to fight Daash and not allow them control (Sunni's: "Daash is better to us than the Shia controlled Iraqi Military", etc. )

Bunk. This has been studied to death. For once -I agree that it's smoke

So true.  They have done in depth studies, and more studies and maliki even had the university do studies all to stop it.  This is total BS and we all know it.  The plan is in motion.  They will eventually have to have a currency worth holding in reserves.

The only thing this shows me is fear of taking that step.  We must remember that this government has never done this before and when you have this much study, you can only call it fear.  Come on CBI, just take that step of faith. We believe in you until we have exchanged our moola!!! LOL  :praying: