Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saadi: adoption of the budget will stimulate the stock market

yota691

Saadi: adoption of the budget will stimulate the stock market

Published on Monday, February 2, 2015 08:14 Posted By: Jawad dreams Hits: 18

601577716.jpgBAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network ( IMN ) - Chairman of the Securities Commission Abdul-Razzaq al-Saadi, said the approval of the financial budget for the current year, will stimulate the circulation in the Iraq Stock Exchange.

He said al-Saadi's ( IMN ), that "the activity will escalate once the media about the projects, thanks to the liquidity provided by the budget, which represents new elements enter the market and contribute to its effectiveness."

They expected the Securities Commission, earlier, increasing the proportion of foreign investment in the Iraq Stock Exchange, with the orientations of the government program to support the private sector.

• Upvote 1

Parliamentary investment confirms: adoption of the budget market rebound

Published on Monday, February 3, 2015 5:45 Posted By: Jawad dreams Hits: 75

565423013.jpgBAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network ( IMN ) - Deputy Chairman of the Committee on Economy and Investment in the House of Representatives Harith al-Harthy, the announcement of the adoption of the budget, move the market and an active trade.

He's Harthy ( IMN ), "The budget bill this legislation as early in the year, is reassuring for citizens and investors alike."

And  Chairman of the Securities Commission Abdul-Razzaq al-Saadi, said the approval of the financial budget for the current year, will stimulate the circulation in the Iraq Stock Exchange.

OK..... The budget has been passed. The budget alone however, will not do it. When we see the infrastructure laws e.g. economic, education, agricultural projects underway or at least announced, we then might begin to see a turnaround. I am wondering why they believe passing a budget on time, while it is noteworthy for them, but normal for many others, will be the great stoke to the fire for the foreign investor? I, for one, am not that fickle and myopic in market speculation.

What I see happening is that the foreign investor will cautiously wait for a little while longer. But many will continue to pull out this year if the crawl does not turn into a walk in short fashion. For me however, when I see the ISX listing 16 or 17 New Banks, Money Transfer Companies, and Financial Transfer Companies beginning tomorrow, I know what they are up to... My suggestion is to simply get ready because they are either going to fish or cut bait. Either way you need to be ready for your next moves.

• Upvote 2