Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The custody on Al-Zawraa for Financial Investment (VZAF) shares has been canceled

hopefully non of us are into this stock.  it is an unfortunate drawback to the risks of investing on the isx.

The custody on Al-Zawraa for Financial Investment (VZAF) shares has been canceled

According to the announcement No. 380, dated on Jan. 7, 2015 issued by the Ministry of Justice - Department of Implementation of Karrada, the custody on Al-Zawraa for Financial Investment (VZAF) shares has been canceled.

Edited by TrinityeXchange

THANKS TRNITYX,

I am sorry for those who may get into a bad one. I am wondering though, is this a complete demise for stock holders of this stock?  This could be read two ways. Perhaps canceled instead of withdrawn may be the operative word.

THANKS TRNITYX,

I am sorry for those who may get into a bad one. I am wondering though, is this a complete demise for stock holders of this stock?  This could be read two ways. Perhaps canceled instead of withdrawn may be the operative word. 

They are having an AGM with dividends in a week. Not sure the cancellation of custody announcement is a bad thing? It actually sounds like they got their act together.

Edited by moneysoon