Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stop the presses! It's SteveI!!

Deborah Layne

This does not at all surprise me. In 2013 they finally passed that budget but never opened or disbursed it.

Then 2014 rolls in and they never agreed on that one, and decided to scrap that year all together and start on 2015 (back in 2014).

2015 is now here and they are still reading and talking about it. I am with the rest of you and the citizens of Iraq, it is about time to stop talking and start voting and help get this country back on track with the goals they seek to accomplish. They can pass all the laws they want and make all of the monetary reforms they want, but unless their rate changes, it is all for nothing.

This will never get done unless they do more voting and less discussing this like a bunch of (whatever).

If you recall, I did say back in 2014 that the first quarter of 2015 they may get this done. All we can do as investors is sit back and wait. Wishing it more and more will do nothing to make it happen any faster.

Stay safe. If Ray or I hear any news that is substantial and important, we will immediately post an update as to what we are being told or hearing, until then, well, find a nice long series on Netflix to occupy your time. :):):)I would share a few but then that would be a dead give away on what I watch. :P

Blessings,

Steve

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1