Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why was my post deleted?

eminitrader

Hi All,

I stopped by this forum about 2 years ago when I first heard of the Dinar - here was my post (for some reason its locked)

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jayadkisson/2012/07/30/you-cant-fix-stupid-the-iraqi-dinar-scam-lives/

I never did buy any because another post I found said something to the idea that if it "didnt happen this week, it would be a long wait".. That was dated earlier than my join date.

So here it is - near the end of 2014. I had someone come up to me today - someone I know, and showed me his Iraqi bills.  And told me I should get in.  I guess I'm just trying to see if there is anything legitimately new.  I found alot of posts today about "date is near" or some type of news. But then I found similar posts dating back many many years...

Does anyone have anything new to share or why this is now a good/bad time to invest?

Thanks All

-David

Ugg. That link is not my post. Its the article that led to my post. Trying to find the correct URL now... sorry

I posted a question about an article and post I wrote a couple of years ago

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jayadkisson/2012/07/30/you-cant-fix-stupid-the-iraqi-dinar-scam-lives/

Then it was all deleted?  Is this how you welcome returning members??

If you don't want me as a member because I ask questions - just say. Geez!

First of all, you posted a "Question" in the Dinar Rumors section.  Wrong Forum.  

Secondly, you said you posted the wrong link which you did, so it was moved to the trashcan (we never delete posts), because the post wasn't worth reading.  

Finally, and again, you have posted in the Dinar Rumors section.  Please learn  how to post in the appropriate forum.  This topic is being moved to the Lopster Tank Forum where you can discuss this topic until your hearts content..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

These people don't like it if they can't disrupt the other forums

Can't just ask the question in private

Got to make a question into a topic about a question about a topic it's so important

Yep there is a question forum

Why not just post some guru chat in the news section and play music videos in the lopster section

Welcome to the stank

Eminitrader,

The Mods here do a great Job. If not for them it would be CHAOS.

I have been reprimanded a few times over the years and I deserved them all.

Nothing personal

It's easy to get frustrated holding dinar and expecting something to happen.

This is a shoebox investment and it would be wise to try and forget about it.

Although this website does have some addictive qualities where it's hard to stay away.

• Upvote 2