Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chat with linda55 5-15-2010

Traconesu02

8:44 PM [unitedrich] linda55 heard any updates on our latest rumor intel?

8:45 PM [linda55] Unitedrich , no i don't think so

8:47 PM [linda55] Unitedrich , i have heard some people around here where i live they said the 17th , i really don't know

8:48 PM [linda55] Unitedrich , this friend of ours said he talked to a banker and said he said the same thing

8:48 PM [unitedrich] linda55 what the 17th?

8:49 PM [linda55] Unitedrich , that is what he said, he said he was told that

8:49 PM [unitedrich] linda55 I hope so

8:50 PM [linda55] just have to wait and see, don't any one know

8:50 PM [edavis] linda55 what's the word linda?

8:50 PM [linda55] edavis , scroll up

8:51 PM [linda55] Unitedrich , he said it would not be at .86 cents

8:52 PM [unitedrich] linda55 what did he think it would be?

8:54 PM [linda55] edavis , this friend said he talked to a banker and said it would be the 17th, so he said it would not come in at .86 cents , he thebanker said at a 1.26 so we all will wait and see if the banker is right

8:55 PM [Jigga] linda55 where you getting this info might i ask??

8:55 PM [edavis] linda55 now that wasn't so hard was it..thanks linda:)

8:55 PM [kennyw] linda speak where this info comnf from

8:56 PM [linda55] Jigga , this friend of ours that lives here where i live here in texas, so we shall see

8:56 PM [linda55] edavis you are welcome

8:57 PM [Jigga] linda55 he is a banker with who?

8:57 PM [linda55] Jigga , he is a banker at bof

8:57 PM [edavis] linda55 friend of yours..not a friend of a friend..cool

8:57 PM [linda55] boa

8:58 PM [linda55] edavis no my friend he live here next to me

8:58 PM [rolls83] linda55 Bank of Fargo?

8:58 PM [edavis] linda55 wow

8:58 PM [linda55] rolls83 no boa

8:59 PM [rolls83] linda55 got it!

8:59 PM [linda55] edavis , now if this banker is not telling the truth i am going to go off on him

8:59 PM [unitedrich] linda55 Does he have direct knowledge, or he has heard it from within, or he has seen something or what?

9:00 PM [Jigga] linda55 is this banker just a teller or is he high up on the chain??

9:00 PM [linda55] Unitedrich , he is the vice president of the bank

9:00 PM [unitedrich] linda55 wow, did he tell you to keep it to yourself?

9:01 PM [Jigga] really linda55?? wow....would that be vice president of entire BOA or just VP of region??

9:01 PM [linda55] Unitedrich , no my buddy said he was talking like it happened right now

9:02 PM [linda55] he is vice president of a region bank

9:02 PM [unitedrich] linda55 In other words, he said it just happened?

9:02 PM [RV4Me333] linda55 Oooooooooh, what did I miss? I just got here!

9:03 PM [linda55] Unitedrich , my friend said thats what he got out of it, so we shall see , sunday or monday

9:03 PM [linda55] i know i will be on here waiting for some thing to happen

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Hey linda55!!!! From some of our little conversations you and I have had I guarantee he doesn't want to get a Butt chewing from you lady!!! :P Well any how thanks for the information and like you said we will wait and see!!!!

If you survived Mickey's Sunday beer bust in HP's and boots then you are tougher than most would ever believe!!! <_<:rolleyes::P

Take it easy folks don't get to caught up nobody knows and I mean nobody. I was trying to get close enough to Obama last Thursday when he came to NYC Police Headquarters because I was surely gonna ask him. They wouldn't even let us get near him and I guard the building, I probably would have gotten transfered for asking but I was gonna take that risk. It will be here soon enough, I pray because it's time to retire!

8:44 PM [unitedrich] linda55 heard any updates on our latest rumor intel?

8:45 PM [linda55] Unitedrich , no i don't think so

8:47 PM [linda55] Unitedrich , i have heard some people around here where i live they said the 17th , i really don't know

8:48 PM [linda55] Unitedrich , this friend of ours said he talked to a banker and said he said the same thing

8:48 PM [unitedrich] linda55 what the 17th?

8:49 PM [linda55] Unitedrich , that is what he said, he said he was told that

8:49 PM [unitedrich] linda55 I hope so

8:50 PM [linda55] just have to wait and see, don't any one know

8:50 PM [edavis] linda55 what's the word linda?

8:50 PM [linda55] edavis , scroll up

8:51 PM [linda55] Unitedrich , he said it would not be at .86 cents

8:52 PM [unitedrich] linda55 what did he think it would be?

8:54 PM [linda55] edavis , this friend said he talked to a banker and said it would be the 17th, so he said it would not come in at .86 cents , he thebanker said at a 1.26 so we all will wait and see if the banker is right

Thanks for the post Trace, if you know Linda, thank her as well.

Hope it's true!

Hoping this is true, but I'm curious what info this VP is basing his date & rate on???

But then again VPs in banking are so common they're practically like assistant managers at Starbucks so it's hard to tell how much he could really know. ;)

Isn't this the truth though.. I suppose it is why when you walk into the bank, there is about 15 teller windows and only two tellers.. Everybody's a Vice President.. LOL LOL Well we can't quit now. The hope for an RV marchs on ....................... B)

• Upvote 1

just wait and see. all we can do is wait to see what happens. i believe her story to degree( i disagree with the rate but meh)

(Waits to get bashed yet again for posting)

no one knows when its going to happen. Its just going to. Whether or not they have auctions really means nothing imo. Just wait until it happens. After it happens, You wont even care who was right or wrong.

(Waits to get bashed again for posting)

• Upvote 1

just wait and see. all we can do is wait to see what happens. i believe her story to degree( i disagree with the rate but meh)

(Waits to get bashed yet again for posting)

no one knows when its going to happen. Its just going to. Whether or not they have auctions really means nothing imo. Just wait until it happens. After it happens, You wont even care who was right or wrong.

(Waits to get bashed again for posting)

Yes, we will wait & see....hopefully we see the rv this week, or at least this month. I do think we are close.

I wish everyone would keep in mind that linda55 heard this from a friend of hers.

Her friend talked to the Vice President of his/her bank.

The Vise President of the bank said the date this will RV is the 17th and the rate will be $1.26.

I am sure this is what linda55 heard from her friend - she is not a pumper and is only trying to share some information with us all. She feels she can trust her friend.

Now it is nobodys fault, here at DV, for any of this - just trying to pass along some information to people she thought might be interested in hearing it.

The 17th is tomorrow, and if this doesn't happen, then we all get a rope and go looking for this Vise President of BOA.

I know linda55 will be looking to find him, and heaven help him if she finds him. JMO

• Upvote 1

I wish everyone would keep in mind that linda55 heard this from a friend of hers.

Her friend talked to the Vice President of his/her bank.

The Vise President of the bank said the date this will RV is the 17th and the rate will be $1.26.

I am sure this is what linda55 heard from her friend - she is not a pumper and is only trying to share some information with us all. She feels she can trust her friend.

Now it is nobodys fault, here at DV, for any of this - just trying to pass along some information to people she thought might be interested in hearing it.

The 17th is tomorrow, and if this doesn't happen, then we all get a rope and go looking for this Vise President of BOA.

I know linda55 will be looking to find him, and heaven help him if she finds him. JMO

Let's hope for the best!

:eek:

Hey Linda...keep the posts up when you get them. Life is all about hope. As long as you are honest you'll have a following. Evaneder Holyfeild once said that after the fight you feel every punch that your opponent threw...if you iost. But if you won , all you feel is satisfaction and the smile on your face.

• Upvote 1