Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

jaafari in washington

chinadawg

Jaafari went to Washington "canceled" meeting to resolve the file candidate of the Ministry of the Interior

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: A source in the Iraqi National Alliance, said on Thursday that the meeting of the alliance, which was scheduled to be held at the home of the President of the Coalition, yesterday, was canceled due to travel to Washington, al-Jaafari.

The source said in an interview for "obelisk", "The Office of the President of the National Alliance Arbahim Jaafari called to a meeting at the home of Prime Alliance Ibrahim al-Jaafari, in the hope that held, yesterday evening, to resolve the candidate file to the Ministry of the Interior."

The source, who preferred anonymity, that "the president of the National Alliance and Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, went from Paris to Washington to attend the conference after the International Alliance Against Daash, on the track and canceled the meeting."

He explained that "a coalition of state law to be held, on Thursday evening, meeting him in the presence of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and coalition chairman Nuri al-Maliki to resolve the candidate of the Ministry of the Interior."

The Office of the President announced the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, the first on Tuesday, that the political body in the coalition will hold a meeting at the home of her Jaafari to resolve the file named security minister, and the study of international alliances to meet the "Daash."

A spokesman for the Office of al-Jaafari, Ahmed Gamal said in a statement, seen by "obelisk", said that "an important meeting convened by the political body within the National Alliance, in his Prime Alliance Ibrahim al-Jaafari day, Wednesday, in order to end the file name and the interior and defense ministers."

The beauty of "The Authority will work on the study of international alliances to confront the organization Daash."

The Iraqi Council of Representatives failed in its meeting held (Tuesday September 16, 2014), to vote on the Ministers of Interior and Defense Riad Ghraib Jaber al-Jabri, as well as the Minister of Tourism, Ali al-Adeeb.

Urgent .. parliament to raise its next Saturday

Thursday, 18 September / September 2014 15:20

[baghdad-where]

Lifting of the House of Representatives to its regular day next Saturday.

According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] that "the parliament to raise its next Saturday."

The agenda of today's meeting the performance of MPs and other replacements for the ministers sworn in as members of parliament Ended 14.

• Upvote 3

Sounds like another step in the right direction. RV by this Saturday or by the end of the month will be fine with me. The sooner the better. Will need to wait and see if they start passin that Harry Reid-Esk backlog of bills they have been sitting on under al-Maliki.

The Kurds have been showing more bravery and military success than the Regular Iraqi forces overall. So I think a Kurd should be The Security Minister what say the DV world?

This article is important because it's completely different than the others we have seen about why they didn't seat the security ministers yesterday. All the others say talks broke down, and it's gonna be another week or two. This one has the talks being canceled because Jaafari was summoned to Washington, on no notice, from the Paris conference. The meeting, last night, to settle the ministers, was supposed to have happened at his house, and lots of MPs showed up, only to find that the meeting had been canceled. Now, we see they have scheduled a rare Saturday meeting of Parliament, and there is another meeting, tonight, to settle the remaining ministers, so we could see them seated on Saturday, now, and not two weeks from now. 

Please don't ask me to track down the supporting articles I referenced in that. They're all out there lest anyone think I'm using "intel" for that first paragraph. I just don't feel like finding them all again, 

• Upvote 2

This article is important because it's completely different than the others we have seen about why they didn't seat the security ministers yesterday. All the others say talks broke down, and it's gonna be another week or two. This one has the talks being canceled because Jaafari was summoned to Washington, on no notice, from the Paris conference. The meeting, last night, to settle the ministers, was supposed to have happened at his house, and lots of MPs showed up, only to find that the meeting had been canceled. Now, we see they have scheduled a rare Saturday meeting of Parliament, and there is another meeting, tonight, to settle the remaining ministers, so we could see them seated on Saturday, now, and not two weeks from now. 

Please don't ask me to track down the supporting articles I referenced in that. They're all out there lest anyone think I'm using "intel" for that first paragraph. I just don't feel like finding them all again, 

You've proven you can be trusted Rev! Sounds good to me, thank you for weighing in