Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar News Cash in deadline

mariejose

Here's a question. I know that there are people out there that got into the game kinda at the last moment, and for some they probably don't have millions of dinars, so keeping with that in mind, what would happen if a person did not cash in if there is a given time limit? Will the dinars they hold be non redeemable? or they could cash in later but at a lower rate? what if a person wants to wait until the rate goes higher than $1.49 or whatever?

If it revalues and becomes internationally traded currency, how can a time limit be placed on cashing it in? You don't have a time limit to exchange Canadian money when going back an forth across the border. I plan to cash enough to get out of debt and hold for the value to increase if possible. I believe that is a good question, but don't see how a time limit is even possible.

Have a good day.

If it revalues and becomes internationally traded currency, how can a time limit be placed on cashing it in? You don't have a time limit to exchange Canadian money when going back an forth across the border. I plan to cash enough to get out of debt and hold for the value to increase if possible. I believe that is a good question, but don't see how a time limit is even possible.

Have a good day.

That's kinda what I was thinking too. Thank you for your reply:)

Here's a question. I know that there are people out there that got into the game kinda at the last moment, and for some they probably don't have millions of dinars, so keeping with that in mind, what would happen if a person did not cash in if there is a given time limit? Will the dinars they hold be non redeemable? or they could cash in later but at a lower rate? what if a person wants to wait until the rate goes higher than $1.49 or whatever?
mariejose, if the dinar after RV is to be used to buy oil from Iraq to return the dinar back to Iraq slowly, as some claim, provided it is a worldwide RV, then why would there be a time limit on the cash-in? I think that thought came from traders wanting to buy back the dinar at a lower cost after RV, because they know that the longer people like you and I, hold out, then the higher the dinar rate will go. So if the rumor scares people into cashing in early at a lower rate, then the traders increase their profit! Unless told different with plenty of proof, then, I'll do like others and hold for a cash-in price that I agree with! :D Edited by super

Have a good day.

Does anyone know if this will be an internationaly traded currency? If it is i personally don't see that happening not for quite a while, but then again who knows?

I believe that when they rv it will be at a certain rate for a specific time (TBD) for the rate of the initial rv, then it will float, which means it may stay the same ,or go lower, or as I believe over time will go much higher. All this depends on International events and how well Iraq resolves its internal problems and the price of oil. Of course OPEC will be involed as well as the GCC. It wil be a mine field for Iraq, lets hope the US, UN and IMF will keep giving them sound advise. Iran needs to stop trying to destablize Iraq. The UN needs to step in on this one! The HCL needs to be passed next year after the re-elections in the spring. A long way to go! lets hope none of this holds up the rv. I'm going to cash in the Dinars that I have had over a year and hold the rest till the Dinar floats higher maybe $3+. Time will only tell! keep the faith and hold the course! no room here for cry baby progressive Democrats here!!!!! Have fun giving up aleast 30% of your gains to Obama so he can redistribute it, to so one that did not take the risk, nor earn the money you invested to begin with! Oh! I'm becoming a Capitalist, Consevative, hard working American citizen, who pays taxes! What a shame!!!! LOLs

Have a good day.

Do your homework on the Kuwait Dinar RI. You will then know how they can put a time limit on it because Kuwait did.

Do your homework on the Kuwait Dinar RI. You will then know how they can put a time limit on it because Kuwait did.

Hey could you help me out, I've been looking for info on the Kuwaiti Dinar. And I can't for the life of me find when or how it revalued. According to currency charts, it's never had a huge RV or RI. And I've searched. I keep hearing about Kuwait but can't find info on it. I'm not challenging you, I honestly want some links that describe this, because it could have significant meaning for us. Thanks!

Wikipedia says:

The dinar was introduced in 1961 to replace the Gulf rupee. It was initially equivalent to one pound sterling. As the rupee was fixed at 1 shilling 6 pence, this resulted in a conversion rate of 13⅓ rupees to the dinar.

When Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1990, the Iraqi dinar replaced the Kuwaiti dinar as the currency and large quantities of banknotes were stolen by the invading forces. After liberation, the Kuwaiti dinar was restored as the country's currency and a new banknote series was introduced, allowing the previous notes, including those stolen, to be demonetized.

Bank Note:

To date five series of the Kuwaiti dinar banknote have been printed. The first series was issued following the pronouncement of the Kuwaiti Currency Law in 1960 which established the Kuwaiti Currency Board. This series was in circulation from 1 April 1961 to 1 February 1982 and consisted of denominations of

I thought about holding some out in a Warka account and cashing in a little bit to start. But my opinion about Iraq is that they are an unstable country. They have the resources to become the richest country in the world but they also deal a lot with the Taliban and can deal with hard personnel issues. Don’t get me wrong, I hope for the very best of them. But if their oil supply gets taken out, their currency can drop again. So I'm going to cash in what I have and be great full for it. It will defiantly be more than what I have invested

This is for Kevin: If Iraq decides to set a time limit on the larger denominations at a lower rate, should we sell them back to the dealer now and buy smaller denominations? I couldn"t afford to buy a lot (widowed on fixed income), and the dealer sent me a very large denomination. I didn't know to ask for smaller ones. Help from any and all appreciated

:

Wikipedia says:

The dinar was introduced in 1961 to replace the Gulf rupee. It was initially equivalent to one pound sterling. As the rupee was fixed at 1 shilling 6 pence, this resulted in a conversion rate of 13⅓ rupees to the dinar.

When Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1990, the Iraqi dinar replaced the Kuwaiti dinar as the currency and large quantities of banknotes were stolen by the invading forces. After liberation, the Kuwaiti dinar was restored as the country's currency and a new banknote series was introduced, allowing the previous notes, including those stolen, to be demonetized.

Bank Note:

To date five series of the Kuwaiti dinar banknote have been printed. The first series was issued following the pronouncement of the Kuwaiti Currency Law in 1960 which established the Kuwaiti Currency Board. This series was in circulation from 1 April 1961 to 1 February 1982 and consisted of denominations of

in america we have large bill like 100k. 10k. and 1k. notes and it hard to get them as they are traded between banks ... it maybe that the three 0's bill may have a time limit being iraq large billl ...

We haven't had those denoms in many years. The highest USD is the one hundred dollar bill.

We haven't had those denoms in many years. The highest USD is the one hundred dollar bill.

To ellaborate: In 1969 those the higher denoms were taken out of circulation. Collectors still have some and they can be turned in for face value but they are worth more as a collectors item. If they were to be turned for in for face value the treasury would destroy the bill.