Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Walmart forces workers to pay for new uniforms

umbertino

Oh good grief, what did WM do, hire a new PR team.... This is Wal-Mart for heaven's sake, not Neimen Marcus. I guess you can put lipstick on a pig, but for heaven's sake, its still a pig.... A functional pig to be sure and of course it has its place and serves it well and provides all kinds of cheap 2nd and 3rd tier brand name things, which is cool cause lots of people want to buy those things...and can't afford 1 level production.,.....but can afford that stuff...So everyone's happy cause WM gets to make money and people get to buy things they want.  But for the love of pete, its still frickin Wal-Mart.

Its like going into the underground of the Coliseum and because the gladiators are now wearing the same outfit, you somehow think you're at the Imperial Palace?? It's frickin Wal-Mart I would love to know what genius spawned this idea and the level of boredom that led to it. .... 

If Wal-Mart really wanted to improve things, they would insist upon a dress code for the shoppers.....

• Upvote 6

Oh good grief, what did WM do, hire a new PR team.... This is Wal-Mart for heaven's sake, not Neimen Marcus. I guess you can put lipstick on a pig, but for heaven's sake, its still a pig.... A functional pig to be sure and of course it has its place and serves it well and provides all kinds of cheap 2nd and 3rd tier brand name things, which is cool cause lots of people want to buy those things...and can't afford 1 level production.,.....but can afford that stuff...So everyone's happy cause WM gets to make money and people get to buy things they want.  But for the love of pete, its still frickin Wal-Mart.

Its like going into the underground of the Coliseum and because the gladiators are now wearing the same outfit, you somehow think you're at the Imperial Palace?? It's frickin Wal-Mart I would love to know what genius spawned this idea and the level of boredom that led to it. .... 

If Wal-Mart really wanted to improve things, they would insist upon a dress code for the shoppers.....

Good to see you Rayzur. Missed reading your post.. :)

• Upvote 1

Hi Razor how ya been.  

Plus one by the way.

hahahahahaha

Its walmarts

hahahahahah

• Upvote 1

Thanks so much guys for the great welcome back! Good to see everyone. Was gone a bit longer than I anticipated, learned more than I want to know, and now back at the waterfront am still decompressing. Then on to the next phase.... I'm a little over the constant packing and unpacking thing right now... military gear got to be a little heavy toward the end, but its still the best... and so far the exceptionally fragile pieces I brought out of the jungle are all intact.... Though getting home and looking around.... I got way way too much stuff I really need to jettison....

Maybe if I put on khaki pants with a blue shirt and walk up and down in front of my house people will think they're at Wal-Mart, come in and take some of this stuff off my hands...... Is this the store with the flashing  blue light?... I think I saw one at the warehouse I could sign out... then I could wire it up to the front yard wall and flash people... :D  :D 

Great to see everyone and thanks again for the great welcome.... :wub:   .    

• Upvote 1