6,975,000 (IQD) Iraqi Dinar Money For Sale... Will Accept Bitcoin

post-56915-0-52857300-1407894695_thumb.j

I'm selling my 6,975,000 Iraqi Dinar notes because I want to transition to Bitcoin.

As shown in the image above, I have 2 bundles (100 notes each) of 25000 IQD plus 56 uncirculated 25000 IQD notes for a total of...

256 x 25000 IQD = 6,400,000 Uncirculated New Iraqi Dinar 25000 IQD notes.

10 x 10000 IQD = 100,000 Uncirculated New Iraqi Dinar 10000 IQD notes.

19 x 25000 IQD = 475,000 circulated Iraqi Dinar 25000 IQD notes. 

In summary, I'm selling the whole lot of 6,975,000 IQD for 12.5 BTC

It's okay if you don't have Bitcoin... I'm also taking offers in USD. I can accept credit card and paypal payments as well, so whatever is most convenient for you... I'm open to negotiate a win-win exchange.

Sorry I didn't make that clear before. :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yep, my group is buying again.

Please leave me a name and cell number on my profile (don't worry, it won't show when you hit "post"). I also emailed you at the email listed above

Safe and easy. I've done this many, many times

Check me out if you don't know who I am. Check the threads and/or the moderators

Thanks

Doc31

• 4 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Patrick88x
      I have seen recent sales of 1 million iraqi dinar going for $1,500 lately on EBAY.  Last year it was running about $800.  Thats a signinficant increase.  Looks like it may be drying up and someone is loading up bigtime.
    • By grand pubah
      Hello dinar lovers. I am liquidating another million dinar to get some cash. $850 per million in 25,000 notes. Purchased from Bank Trust Bank about 8 years ago. I can meet for the exchange (if in Northwest Florida) or ship COD.  I am between Panama City, FL and Pensacola, FL.       I live in DeFuniak Springs, FL 32435
      Prefer to sale to an established Dinar Vets member with good ratings but will consider others. Check my profile. I been in this thing a long time and am a well established DV member.
      No games just serious inquiries please. If you prefer to meet in person, public place only please. I have sold dinar both ways with success (mail and meeting) . Only selling 1 million at this time.
    • By JayT
      I was reevaluating Kim Clements prophecy. Looking at Kim Clements assistant Sunil Isaac said it made me think, is it just the Iraqi Dinar? Could it be the E-Dinar also?
      Elijah List Article by Sunil: http://elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=17525
      "What is the DINAR Kim refers to in code? Many people quickly assume it is the Iraqi Dinar which has been touted for several years. Is that what Kim is referring to, the actual paper currency in Iraq, or is there something more? Could it be the E-Dinar also? -Sunil Isaac

• By Synaptec
      Hey team, found a new ICO that is coming out that is backed by real estate.  It looks pretty interesting.  One of the few ICO's I've found that is backed by something other than air.  I think this could really take flight when the crypto world finds out about it.  Check out the whitepaper and give me your thoughts.

https://millennium.network/user/smarthometoken
    • By bkeiller
      Thought I would share this email I received today. Not sure what it all means.
      ==
      Today at 11.02am

A major disruption has occurred on the borders of Iraq not allowing the Iraqi Dinar to leave the country.  The result of this will be higher prices in the marketplace (which could be very volatile) effective immediately.  Uncirculated dinar is almost impossible to obtain anymore.  We are suggesting to our customers to buy Circulated or whatever we can get our hands on.  Remember, it’s all currency and can be exchanged at any time.  Being the World Leader in this space our resources are far more vast and our relationships more deep than anyone in our industry. 
      Please call with any questions, however, please know this will be a challenging obstacle for the foreseeable future. 

Thank You,
      Xchange of America Team

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.