Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Chase Skinny

puzhalsta

Thank you for this common sense post. I'd like to think peoples' intentions are sincere regarding information on the dinar, but have learned otherwise in my few months here at DV (primarily posts from other sites that is, not posts originating from DV). To give the poster the benefit of the doubt, the only scenario I can think of was that the bank representative may have looked up the dinar, but not the Iraqi dinar, since a few other countries also refer to their currency as the dinar. Who knows, but I sure am glad I stumbled into Dinar Vets first as opposed to one of those "other" sites...good people and good info here! I'd rather there not be anything exciting to read about rather than someone feeding me made-up garbage to get my hopes up. Don't get me wrong, though...the entertainment value is priceless as long as you can recognize it for what it is.

You know, when someone gives the proper explanation about a certain post, it always makes perfect sense. Thank you for taking the time to fill us in on the truth. I guess I will have to pray for those who are trying to pass erroneous information for their own personal gratification. If you pray, pray for them also. Thanks again and God bless you.

There's been a lot of RUMOR in the RUMOR section about Chase having a rate in their system. I wanted to take a quick moment to clear this up for everyone (as others have previously done).

I've worked as Chase for several years. Every other day or so, I have one of my bankers check our forex system for a rate on the IQD.

Since the beginning of the year, the IQD has not shown in our system as a currency we exchange. There isn't even an option to check on the IDQ. If it's listed, we can exchange it. If it's not listed, well... nothing is listed. No rate. No 'IQD'. Nothing.

I saw something on another post about these banks releasing 'test rates' to check public demand. Ummm can you say I-L-L-E-G-A-L?

For one, the only way for people to know a forex rate is to ask. They aren't advertised. There's no 'checking public demand' if the public has to already to know what to ask for.

And two, banks can't advertise what they can't fulfill. If only 1person that I know, cashed in on that 'test rate', the bank would lose about 10 million dollars. That's just not going to happen. Rumor all we want, but the fact is that banks don't remain solvent by taking compromising risks.

A couple weeks ago, there was a blip on certain smaller forex sites (xe and oanda kept pace). Everyone was scrambling to find a place to exchange their dinar. Did no one think to call Ali? Or that if this happened, that Adam wouldn't send out the million dollar email? Or to check the CBI site? Do you think that the CBI would publish any rate other than what is accurate? I'm gonna go ahead and say NO!

Don't get me wrong, these pumpers are creative as all get out. The situations and stories they come up with are brilliant! But they sow false hope among an already anxious and agitated group of investors; many of whom have staked their hope and faith on an RV of any degree to get them out of financial ruin.

Lets hold tight guys. IDK if this will ever go down, but I have learned so much and met so many great people. And for that, I'm thankful.

Peace be with you all.

thank for the post