Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMERICA... Imagine The World Without Her

Whatshername

AMERICA... Imagine The World Without Her

Now Playing in a theater near you!  Watch the Trailer...    http://www.americathemovie.com/

Someone once observed: "America is great because she is good; if she ever ceases to be good she will cease to be great." Today that notion of the essential goodness of America is under attack, replaced by another story in which theft and plunder are seen as the defining features of American history—from the theft of Native American and Mexican lands and the exploitation of African labor to a contemporary foreign policy said to be based on stealing oil and a capitalist system that robs people of their "fair share". 

Our founding fathers warned us that, although the freedoms they gave us were hard fought, they could very easily be lost. America stands at a crossroads, and the way we understand our past will determine our future. America the movie takes 21st-century Americans into the future by first visiting our past. 

Gerald Molen, the Academy-award winning producer of Schindler's List, and Dinesh D'Souza, the creator of 2016: Obama's America, invite you on a journey of discovery that will bring you face-to-face with the heroes who built America, in the times in which they lived, bled, and sacrificed in order to build a great nation: Christopher Columbus, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Frederick Douglass, and others. You'll be there as Columbus sets foot on American soil, as bullets whiz by Washington's head, as Douglass demands that America live up to the promises of her Founding Fathers, and as Lincoln sacrifices thousands of lives, including his own, to right a great wrong of history.

We'll also meet their present-day critics, hear their stories, and then let you decide which America you believe in. From the team that created 2016: Obama's America comes the story not of a man but a nation, at the crossroads of hope or disaster, whose destination will soon be decided.

• Upvote 7

• 3 weeks later...

FINALLY... I got to see this movie!  Well worth the wait... it was great!  Not exactly what I was expecting (I thought, from the title, it would be more of a speculation on how the world would look if America never existed).  Instead, I found that it was a very hard hitting, critical look at America and the many sins she's been accused of by those who hate us.  

The first 30 minutes were difficult to sit through... I despise America-bashing and D'Souza gave time generously, to those who believe this country is inherently evil.  He knocks you down with interviews of college professors, race-baitors, communists and collectivists of every stripe.  They complain about the hypocrisy of our founders, the treatment of the Native Americans, the slave-trade, how we bully other nations, that we are guilty of theft and destruction all over the world. 

Wait for it...

He takes each charge and demolishes it!  America is an "idea"... an experiment.  We differ from all other countries because we recognize that each of us is a minority OF ONE. Americans are individuals and we believe... we value above all else... that we have unalienable rights to LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.  Are we perfect?  NO.  But it is freedom that sets us apart.  Freedom to succeed or fail... to reach our individual potential or squander it.  That is our real strength... the human spirit unfettered by the tyranny of government overreach.  There is no army in the world that can take us down.  Our demise can ONLY happen from WITHIN.  And that is what is happening now.  

To my brothers and sisters on the left... I challenge you... I implore you... I BEG you to go see this documentary.  We have all been told and taught that America is an evil, greedy, thieving nation and that we shouldn't be proud of her because all we do is take and meddle and kill and consume.  Open your minds and your hearts to the truth before its too late.  See for yourselves that, though we're not perfect... as a nation nor as individuals... we have so much to be proud of.  We must come together. 

Our National Anthem is the only one that ends in a question...

"Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?"

• Upvote 8

FINALLY... I got to see this movie!  Well worth the wait... it was great!  Not exactly what I was expecting (I thought, from the title, it would be more of a speculation on how the world would look if America never existed).  Instead, I found that it was a very hard hitting, critical look at America and the many sins she's been accused of by those who hate us.  

The first 30 minutes were difficult to sit through... I despise America-bashing and D'Souza gave time generously, to those who believe this country is inherently evil.  He knocks you down with interviews of college professors, race-baitors, communists and collectivists of every stripe.  They complain about the hypocrisy of our founders, the treatment of the Native Americans, the slave-trade, how we bully other nations, that we are guilty of theft and destruction all over the world. 

Wait for it...

He takes each charge and demolishes it!  America is an "idea"... an experiment.  We differ from all other countries because we recognize that each of us is a minority OF ONE. Americans are individuals and we believe... we value above all else... that we have unalienable rights to LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.  Are we perfect?  NO.  But it is freedom that sets us apart.  Freedom to succeed or fail... to reach our individual potential or squander it.  That is our real strength... the human spirit unfettered by the tyranny of government overreach.  There is no army in the world that can take us down.  Our demise can ONLY happen from WITHIN.  And that is what is happening now.  

To my brothers and sisters on the left... I challenge you... I implore you... I BEG you to go see this documentary.  We have all been told and taught that America is an evil, greedy, thieving nation and that we shouldn't be proud of her because all we do is take and meddle and kill and consume.  Open your minds and your hearts to the truth before its too late.  See for yourselves that, though we're not perfect... as a nation nor as individuals... we have so much to be proud of.  We must come together. 

Our National Anthem is the only one that ends in a question...

"Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?"

Whatshername excellent review +1 we also just saw it, and it was a wonderfully put together documentary.

• Upvote 1

If you want to know who you are, listen to yourself first. Your dreams, your aspirations, your values. Then ask people close to you who you are. Then ask your critics. Somewhere in all of that, lies part of the truth. Put those parts together with honesty, and you get closer to the truth.

• Downvote 2