Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Huma Has Trouble With WEINER Release

A new documentary about disgraced former congressman Anthony “Carlos Danger” Weiner, entitled Weiner, is scheduled for limited release on Friday, and with all that Huma Abedin (Mrs. Danger Weiner) has been through with her “excessive pay” investigation  as well as her recent FBI interview, it seems that she will be reliving the downfall of her husband.

Read more at http://iotwreport.com/huma-has-trouble-with-weiner-release/#JMEJiBRVpSuzCS9u.99

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Enablers get what they deserve, right?  <_<  Trump / Miller ~ 2016

GO RV, then BV

Sometimes they do, Shabs.... 

Crooked Hildabeast / Slick Willy for Prison ~ 2016

2 hours ago, George Hayduke said:

LOL! :lol: trouble with Weiner release ?:lol::lol: Only you WHN... only you could find that article:wave::peace:

WHAT?!!!  This may be hard to swallow, George but I did not alter the title or article.  I'm sure it's just the tip but this documentary claims to be the Full Package... Comedy, Tragedy, Drama and Suspense!  Anyway, my perpetual d**k humor probation shouldn't prevent awareness about this important documentary.  I can't wait to see the naked truth.  I salute the film makers for bringing Weiner to the big screen... someone should erect a statue in their honor!

Okay, I'm done.  I'll be in the corner if you need me!  :wave:
  • Upvote 6

50 minutes ago, Whatshername said:

Sometimes they do, Shabs.... 

Crooked Hildabeast / Slick Willy for Prison ~ 2016

WHAT?!!!  This may be hard to swallow, George but I did not alter the title or article.  I'm sure it's just the tip but this documentary claims to be the Full Package... Comedy, Tragedy, Drama and Suspense!  Anyway, my perpetual d**k humor probation shouldn't prevent awareness about this important documentary.  I can't wait to see the naked truth.  I salute the film makers for bringing Weiner to the big screen... someone should erect a statue in their honor!

Okay, I'm done.  I'll be in the corner if you need me!  :wave:

LMAO!!! :lol:  And further... as I read recently... "Embrace the Suck!" :o

• Upvote 3

On May 17, 2016 at 9:14 PM, Shabibilicious said:

Lots of folks "embracing the suck"..... About 45% GOP nationally plus or minus. #trumped....#sheepgroupies

GO RV, then BV

You're very hashtaggy lately Shabs... did you join Twitter?  It's a snarkyfest...  perfect for you!  :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

Anyone wanna hear my Weiner review?  ?

large.image.jpeg

-_-

Okay, here's a real one...

REVIEW: 'WEINER' IS RIVETING FLY-ON-THE-WALL FILMMAKING

BY JOCELYN NOVECK
AP NATIONAL WRITER

There are lots of fly-on-the-wall documentaries. But occasionally there's one that makes you want to ask the fly: Just HOW did you get onto that wall, and how did you manage to stay there?

In the case of "Weiner," the compulsively watchable new film about Anthony Weiner and the implosion of his 2013 New York mayoral run amid a revival of his sexting scandal, part of the answer is clear. Director Josh Kriegman once worked for Weiner, who was forced to resign his congressional seat in 2011. And Weiner clearly hoped Kriegman and co-director Elyse Steinberg would be documenting an inspiring comeback.

At first, it seemed like they were, as the charismatic Weiner chipped away at public skepticism (if not the media's) and climbed to the top of the polls. Then it all came crashing down, as more lurid photos and text exchanges emerged, some that occurred after Weiner's resignation. And for some reason, Weiner and his wife, Huma Abedin - a longtime top aide to Hillarious Clinton, and current vice chair of her presidential campaign - let the filmmakers keep going.

As Kriegman himself asks at one low point, inches away from the miserable couple in their own kitchen:

"Why are you letting me film this?"

Why, indeed. But it makes for riveting filmmaking - as a portrait of a campaign in crisis, of a fascinatingly flawed politician, and especially of a marriage. Watch Abedin's face as she stares at Weiner on the day the scandal breaks anew, disappointed and stunned, with no words spoken and none necessary.

We begin with a chastened Weiner, at the end of the race, reflecting: "I guess the punchline is true about me. I did the things," he acknowledges. But he adds, sadly: "I did a lot of other things, too."

And the film, which seeks neither to judge nor ignore Weiner's actions, sets out to show it. A prelude includes footage of Weiner's impassioned speeches in Congress, on behalf of 9/11 responders, for example. We see why voters liked him. Then we see that Twitter image of bulging underwear, the humiliating media coverage, the resignation.

Two years later, though, Weiner's ready to try again. The early days of his mayoral campaign are encouraging. We see Abedin smiling, laughing, and quipping lightheartedly to her husband in an elevator: "I'm not crazy about those pants."

We meet the campaign's energetic and loyal young volunteers. We see the couple making fundraising calls, Abedin expertly buttering up her contacts, and Weiner exclaiming "Kaching!" when she succeeds. Suddenly Weiner's leading in the polls.

And then the other shoe drops. We see campaign staffers in battle mode. Abedin's face is drained of its smile - for the rest of the film. Nervously, she tells a packed news conference that she loves her husband, and they're moving forward.

But of course they can't. Weiner's besieged with scandal questions. We watch a painful meeting in which campaign staffers express their hurt. Abedin, ever the pragmatist, suggests to Weiner's visibly upset top aide that when she exits the building, "You will look happy" - lest reporters see her crying.

Can it get worse? Yep. After a painful, combative TV interview, Weiner watches at home and laughs. Abedin stares. "Why are you laughing?" she asks. "This is crazy." Asked later how she's doing, she replies: "It's like living a nightmare."

Then on Election Day (spoiler alert: he loses!) Weiner's erstwhile sexting partner, Sydney Leathers, seeks to confront him. Aides conspire to avoid her by detouring through a McDonalds. In an excruciating exchange, Abedin is heard saying to her husband: "I am not going to face the indignity of being accosted by this woman."

Weiner and Abedin apparently haven't seen the film. One wonders if now, they regret allowing the directors such intimate access. Either way, the filmmakers have done a compelling job as flies on that wall.

"Weiner," an IFC Films release, is rated R by the Motion Picture Association of America "for language and some sexual material." Running time: 100 minutes. Three stars out of four.

MPAA definition for R: Restricted. Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_FILM_REVIEW_WEINER?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-05-21-10-16-27

• Upvote 3

Huma is a double-dipping, law-violating, greedy little hiney-kisser who belongs in a cell

with the object of her affection / affliction so she can keep cleaning up her messes and wiping her butt like she always does.

huma is a weak-minded, slave-mentality, opportunistic greedy little pig hiding UNDER the skirts of her master klinton,

and even too lacking in self-respect to tell both her pervert husband and / or her slave master klinton to suck it.

she needs to wise up -- get off her knees -- stand on her two hind legs like a human being and rat out her boss once and for all.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

Published on Aug 28, 2017

SUBSCRIBED 144K
In this week's episode of "Inside Judicial Watch," Carter Clews sits down with Bill Marshall, one of JW's senior investigators with years of experience in both the public and private sectors. Bill shares his knowledge about Huma Abedin based on Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) records obtained from her emails, including her involvement in the Hillarious Clinton "pay-for-play" scandal. He also discusses other FOIA investigations including the mysterious demise of a money-transfer business in Minnesota and the IRS scandal.
  • Upvote 3