Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRAK LOOKING TO RECONSTRUCT INDUSTRIAL SECTOR

Iraq is Looking to Reconstruct The Industrial Sector

6 hours ago by Iraq123 News Comments Off

There is no doubt that Iraq worked so hard to achieve its economic goals for last five years. To minimize the dependency of oil and gas from economy, the government of Iraq paid special care and attention towards private and small scale industry of Iraq. The government gave special rebates for those who started new industrial projects in the country and declared some area as free industrial zones for new industrial.

These industrial zones are tax free and don’t have to pay single penny in the form of tax to the government of Iraq. In fact it is the major source of employment in the country after oil and gas. The oil industry alone cannot produce jobs for the whole country therefore it was badly needed that this would be enhanced. Looking these investment opportunities, most of the international companies invested in the small scale industry of Iraq. This is first time in the history that international companies made $22 billion dollar investment in non oil sector of Iraq. Iraq is also getting financial help from local banks as well as from World Bank and International Monetary Fund. The industrial sector of Iraq is adding a healthy share in the GDP of country.

• Upvote 1

my fellow ISX investors, this is FANTASTIC news!  time for me to begin reallocating some of my resources.  i was not aware that the government had started incentivizing the industrial sector on this scale.  thanks for posting!

jobug38 - i feel you my friend.  unfortunately the middle and poor class have suffered from miseducation on how their system works.  as a result, they get upset when they read this type of news whereas investors get quite excited.  i wish i had time to go into detail.