Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cabinet Decisions for April 1, 2014

TBomb

April 1, 2014

The Cabinet held its third ordinary session in Baghdad (Tuesday, April 1, 2014) under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, issued by the Council and the following decisions:

1 - Approval of controls honoring military and civilian personnel and families of the martyrs during military operations, and also contained the following:

First, apply the Cabinet Resolution No. (53) for the year 2014 on the following categories:

1 - officers and deputies and officers in the army ranks.

2 - officer, commissioners and employees of the Internal Security Forces.

3 - civilians, combatants in the courtyard of the field.

Second, the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces grants included in item (i) above who show courage and valor super or a distinct role in the courtyard of the field during military operations piece of residential land that does not exceed an area of ​​land allocated for 300 square meters of the rank of Major General and above and ( 200) square meters without the rank of major general in addition to civilians.

Third, the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces grants covered by item (i) above aid or financial reward appropriate.

Fourth: Enjoy the families of martyrs covered in item (i) above the same privileges prescribed in items (II) and (III).

Fifth: This excludes those covered tightly controls of a policeman hometown and previous acquisitions.

Sixth: The limited validity of honoring covered in this matter commander of the armed forces.

Seventh: The Prime Minister's Office and the Ministry of Municipalities and Public Works and the Municipality of Baghdad and Real Estate Department of State in the Ministry of Finance is the competent authorities to apply what you stated above.

2 - the adoption of the national strategy for the advancement of the Iraqi Women's contained in the book of the Office of the Secretary of State for Women's Affairs with a number: and. D / 5/6/230 dated 17/03/2014.

3 - Approval of Mayati:

A - increase the financial allocations for shelter and aid displaced within the province of Anbar and displaced persons to other provinces and to the Kurdistan region, after the Ministry of Displacement and Migration to submit the proposed increase on the basis of actual need.

B - the formation of committees headed by the governor and the membership of representatives of the ministries of finance, immigration and the provincial council, handles the distribution of amounts owed to the displaced families.

C - increase the food ration provided to displaced families in coordination with the Ministry of Commerce.

4 - Approval to grant a piece of land for each of the demolished his house as a result of terrorist operations (300) square meters, this does not prevent compensation of the damage that occurred in homes that they own.

5 - a - to approve the mandate of the relevant ministries and government agencies in their budgets allocated to investment funds in 2014 for the implementation of service projects in the residential project Basmajh direct contracting with Korean company Hanwha exception of the Implementing Regulations of government contracts and during a maximum period (thirty days).

B - to approve the granting of investment opportunities to serve the liquid gas and telecommunications.

C - in the case of non-availability of the necessary funds in the investment budgets of the ministries in 2014 for the purpose of implementation of service projects required Faisar to authorize the National Investment Commission to negotiate with the company Hanwha Korea to start implementing service projects and ensure completion in timely fashion, as well as the negotiation of secure payment of the Korean company later During provide the necessary funds in the investment budgets of the ministries for subsequent years that have enough money for it, with the commissioning of the Ministries of Finance and Planning to take the necessary measures exception of the instructions of government contracts and budget execution instructions.

6 - Approval Mayati:

A - the introduction of a bridge reconstruction project at a cost of Muthanna College and allocate an annual rate of (6,270,000,000) JD only six billion, two hundred and seventy million Iraqi dinars and directing the Ministry of Planning inserted in an emergency budget of 2014.

B - commissioned Mutassim public company under the Ministry of Construction and Housing to proceed with the reconstruction of the bridge above the exception of the Implementing Regulations of government contracts and sign a contract with the General Authority for Roads and Bridges, without waiting for the budget. (this is illegal everyone - I hope they nail Maliki on this!!)

7 - Approval of the following:

A - grant allocations (50%) of the nominal salary for workers in the field of mine clearance and unexploded ordnance, according to the provisions of Article 15 of the Law on salaries of state employees and the public sector No. (22) of 2008, as amended, and implemented this decision, starting from the date of 1 / 4/2014.

B - the inclusion of workers in the field of detection and treatment of unexploded ordnance and explosives in the Ministry of Interior and the Iraqi National Intelligence Service and the Ministry of Environment who are assigned to work in the field of mine fields allowances referred to in paragraph (1) above.

T - the Ministry of Finance to allocate the amount of $ (5,000,000) countries, only five million dollars to the Department of Defense to secure the needs of crackers and explosives used to clear mines from the emergency reserve allocations for the fiscal year of 2014.

8 - Approval to accept a grant provided by the provincial council in Kirkuk and donated to a laboratory Kirkuk structural return to the National Center for Laboratories and Research Construction one of the formations and the Ministry of Construction and Housing, and included a range devices and different materials with a total value of $ (1,089,655,469) dinars, only a billion and Eighty-nine million, six hundred and five and Khosma thousand, four hundred and sixty-nine dinars, according to the lists contained in the book and the Ministry of Construction and Housing mentioned above, according to the provisions of paragraph © of Article (5) of the Implementing Regulations of the federal budget for the financial year 2013 /.

9 - to approve the draft law on ratification of the Convention relating to the financial loan the World Bank submitted to the Republic of Iraq, signed on 03.02.2014, and referred to the House of Representatives, according to the provisions of Articles (61 / item first) and (80 / item II) of the Constitution.

http://www.cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=4562

• Upvote 1

sign a contract with the General Authority for Roads and Bridges, without waiting for the budget. (this is illegal everyone - I hope they nail Maliki on this!!)

Nail Him With His Bridges Down ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

***I reviewed the Constitution, obviously, I'm no expert, but it seems to me that based on the Constitutional quotes below, any changes made to the budget must ultimately be approved by the CoM and the HoR. Also, there's in inference that the Supreme Judiciary has to have input as to implementation or changes re the budget. What I'm getting at is that Maliki and the CoM cannot just take monies from the budget without its ratification - Anyone else, feel free to voice your interpretation or opinion on this....TY:

Section I: the House of Representatives

Article (57):
House of Representatives session of the annual two legislative running for eight months, determines how the rules of procedure shall be held, it does not end the separation which has been convened by the general budget only after approval.

Article (62):
First: The Cabinet presents the general budget bill and the closing account to the Council of Representatives for approval.
Second: The Council of Representatives may conduct transfers between the sections and chapters of the general budget, and reduce the total amounts, it may, when necessary, propose to the Cabinet to increase the total expenses.

Section II: Council of Ministers
Article (80):
The Cabinet shall exercise the following powers:
First, the planning and implementation of public policy of the state, and the general plans, and supervising the work of ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry.
Second: To propose bills.
Thirdly, the issuance of regulations, instructions and decisions to implement the laws.
Fourth: To prepare the draft budget and final accounts and development plans.

Section I: Supreme Judicial Council

Article (91):
Exercise the Supreme Judicial Council, the following powers:
First: the administration of the judiciary and supervise the federal judiciary.
Second: the nomination of President and members of the Federal Cassation Court, the chief prosecutor and head of the judicial oversight, and presented to the House of Representatives to approve the appointment.
Third, proposing the annual budget for the federal judiciary, and presenting it to parliament for approval.

http://www.iraq-lg-law.org/en/node/323

• Upvote 1