Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchanging your dinar

keepmwlknfny

And then bremmer signed it

The Iraqi govt owns 100% of the cbi stock and is sole authority of establishing a central bank in Iraq

And they will do with it what they please

They use that bank for lots of things

And they are not going to kiss asse in the cbi to get what they want

They own it and every penny in it

Everything goes thu the govt keep

Everything

Your cbi law is history with the CPA

The Supreme Court of Iraq says so too and ruled that to be the case they are supervised by the council of ministers

You started this whole thing saying the cbi set the exchange rates

I asked you to show me a link

And you cannot produce one link that says the cbi sets the exchange rate

You show a cbi law link that says the formulate the policy for the exchange rate

But you don't seem to understand what that means

You think it means they set the exchange rate

Why does the govt of Iraq set up meetings to change the exchange rate

Iraqi Government forms committee to set value of the Iraqi dina

2013-06-10

The Iraqi Government announced on Monday, 10 June, the formation of a Joint Committee of the ministries of finance, planning and the Central Bank to adjust the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies and prevent slumping.

He said the Economic Adviser to the Government of Iraq Salam Al-Quraishi, the Committee will develop several regulations aimed at keeping the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar in the acceptable level and prevent the decline in its value.

Al-Quraishi said that it will support the global value of gold and prevent manipulation by traders and banks foreign currency exchange rate of the dollar and the euro.

Because everything is done thru the government

• Upvote 1

And then bremmer signed it

The Iraqi govt owns 100% of the cbi stock and is sole authority of establishing a central bank in Iraq

And they will do with it what they please

They use that bank for lots of things

And they are not going to kiss asse in the cbi to get what they want

They own it and every penny in it

Everything goes thu the govt keep

Everything

Your cbi law is history with the CPA

The Supreme Court of Iraq says so too and ruled that to be the case they are supervised by the council of ministers

You started this whole thing saying the cbi set the exchange rates

I asked you to show me a link

And you cannot produce one link that says the cbi sets the exchange rate

You show a cbi law link that says the formulate the policy for the exchange rate

But you don't seem to understand what that means

You think it means they set the exchange rate

Why does the govt of Iraq set up meetings to change the exchange rate

The CBI law is still valid....and its the only piece that shows the CBI creates, comes up with, decides, the monetary policy and the exchange rate policy. It decides what monetary policy They are going to use and they implement. It decides what exchange rate policy they are going to use and at what rate to implement at.

Show me where the govt makes up the exchange rate and you will be forgiven.....Show me....Show me...Stop the babbling and post the information that backs your claim.

The CBI law is still the law....don't kid yourself....

They are forming a committee to set regulations to help keep the value stable. They are setting regulations....they are not setting the exchange rate....keep trying princess...your getting warm, but no cookie

Hey dontlop, who chooses the monetary policy?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lol

This is about calling the dinar dealers stay on topic

This thread really needs to stop - keepmwlknfny can you come up with another lopster title for us so we can argue !

Hey believer go ahead and start one about the gross exchange rate

The ugly exchange rate

This thread really needs to stop - keepmwlknfny can you come up with another lopster title for us so we can argue !

I'm blind, show me where it says the govt sets the exchange rate. You saw it right? Otherwise you wouldn't have made the comment you did. Show me...can't find it....my eye sight is horrible

Lol

This is about calling the dinar dealers stay on topic

Hey believer go ahead and start one about the gross exchange rate

The ugly exchange rate

Who sets the monetary policy?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You have not shown anything relating to the dinar and today as far as who sets exchange rate. All your doing is talking about 11 year old events. No relevance.....you have been shown CBI laws that are relevant and state they formulate exchange rates and monetary policies. Either prove your claims or give it a rest....continuance of posting your babble from 11 years ago only proves that you cannot back up anything your stating....As per usual

as he was trying to get rid of his dinar. This is why you don't and can't assume that you can just unload it at anytime you want.[/quotte.

Well we do live in the USA. Umbertino lives in Italy. Just saying!

It doesn't matter....it was an international airport exchange booth/office and they wouldn't take it back. Point being you can't assume yyou can unload your dinar at anytime and nothing has even happened yet!!!

That's right and you can't assume that they won't. And it does make a difference what country you are in.

• Downvote 1

dontlop, could you provide us with links to where the GOI or CBI have stated they are going to RV their currency 100,000 percent?

I'll leave that for you to do

maybe keep can he was quite a guru in is day

Yeah, dontlop can post post a hundred links to things a defunct CPA did 10 years ago, but balks at posting a link to the only thing that would seem to matter today, a statement from the CBI or GOI of their intent to RV their currency 100,000 percent.

Yeah, yeah. I know the Dinar Guru refrain, "The CBI or GOI would NEVER tell a single living soul that they are about to RV."  So, how does every Guru seem to know the tiniest details of the alleged plan to RV? And why is dontlop so convinced they are going to RV?

Come on, dontlop. Give us a link.

Yeah, dontlop can post post a hundred links to things a defunct CPA did 10 years ago, but balks at posting a link to the only thing that would seem to matter today, a statement from the CBI or GOI of their intent to RV their currency 100,000 percent.

Yeah, yeah. I know the Dinar Guru refrain, "The CBI or GOI would NEVER tell a single living soul that they are about to RV." So, how does every Guru seem to know the tiniest details of the alleged plan to RV? And why is dontlop so convinced they are going to RV?

Come on, dontlop. Give us a link.

DB should be here any minute to post that the dinar is grossly undervalued lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Nobody can make money telling you it is not going to RV.

Many people are making money convincing you it is going to RV.

But you choose to believe those with the financial incentive, those who are lying to you, because they are telling you what you want to believe.

It's why con men are so successful.

And RVPleaseToday wants a link from me stating the goi or the cbi is going to rv 100,000 percent

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ya

He reminds me of a fool who would buy something then ask for a link to verify it 5 years later

Keep must have all your links he has promoted the overnight huge rv

I've been asking you RVPleaseToday to provide me with the official exchange rate at the cbi for a couple years now for the Swiss dinar for October 13 , 2003

You say the official exchange rate never changed for the Swiss Dinar since 1990 till after the exchange in 2004

And gum show you and keep can help him

I say the official exchange rate at the cbi was over night revalued percentage wise way more than that

From zero official exchange rate at the cbi

To around a 6 cent value at the cbi new official exchange rate on October 15, 2003

I have proven it

Y'all say it's made up

And the official exchange rate never changed at the cbi

Because the Kurds were using it in the north so the official exchange rate at the cbi never changed

Then why would bremmer have to decree anything ?

Why not just say the IQD new official exchange rates for the cbi?

Why all the story's about how the Kurds still used it ?

Because it had zero for its official exchange rate that's why

So I guess you are saying the official exchange rate at the cbi never changed

But I say your intentionally lying

Prove me wrong by showng us the official exchange rate at the cbi never changed

When no one claimed that currency

The Kurdish leaders said they didn't have any currency of their own

The cbi disowned and demonetized the Swiss dinar for 11 years but you say the official exchange rate never changed

It was by decree by Paul bremmer that the official exchange rate was revalued on October 15 , 2003 and that was only for 3 months during the exchange period and then it was demonetized again and is still demonetized

And that is why there are ignorant people who say

Oh don't start that again

Because I kicked all of them to the curb at the same time

The official xchange rate please!!!

Edited by dontlop

That's all I ever said was " the official exchange rate for the Swiss dinar was revalued "

The lopsters say it didn't

It all started because of the Kuwait dinar debate

They said it didn't revalue because the official exchange rate didn't change

Ok

So I said what about th official exchange rate for the Swiss dinar

It changed

Then keep says well Iraqs different

A revaluation is either determined by the official exchange rate or the buying power of a currency

Well thru discussion we agreed the official exchange rate would be the only records through out history that we could check to see any rebvaluations

So fib and I and others agreed it was the official exchange rate

But RVPleaseToday and keep say no it's the purchasing power that counts

And no one made any money because the purchasing power never changed

So I said well the purchasing power did change for the Kuwait dinar over night from 5 cents to $3.45 by decree of the Kuwait government reset

They say no Iraqs different

Lol

Look out its the purchasing power then the Kuwait dinar was revalued

If it's the official exchange rate then the Swiss dinar was revalued

Unless they can show that the official exchange rate never changed for the Swiss dinar and the official exchange rate was always 150 Swiss dinars to one saddam dinar at the central bank of Iraq

So put up the link you been running from for two years RVPleaseToday

What difference does it make what the CPA did in 2003? Do you have evidence the CPA is going to take over again in Iraq and will RV the current Dinar?

The only thing that matters to us, today, is what the current CBI is going to do. You argue that you know what they are going to do, which is RV the Dinar 100,000 percent. Could you please posts links to the CBI or GOI stating that?

Kicked to the curb again

Show me that arguement you claim I'm making

Or I'll just kick you again to the curb

What difference does it make what the CPA did in 2003? Do you have evidence the CPA is going to take over again in Iraq and will RV the current Dinar?

The only thing that matters to us, today, is what the current CBI is going to do. You argue that you know what they are going to do, which is RV the Dinar 100,000 percent. Could you please posts links to the CBI or GOI stating that?

Edited by dontlop