Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

While my guitar slowly weeps

LAWRENCEOFDINARIA

Good one. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for all the great music that you and everyone else posts in here umbertino  :) 

LOD - did you watch the Grammys tribute to the Beatles and "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" with Gary Clark Jr. and Joe Walsh? It was totally awesome - loved that entire tribute - many wonderful and tender moments.

Hi Sage,

I did watch the tribute to the Beatles, recorded it and watched most of the music again. Its a coincidence that you mentioned this because I searched for the Gary Clark/Joe Walsh tributary piece and couldn't find it. I thought they did a great job! Joe Walsh is such a unique individual anyway and really fit that song didn't he?  :) 

• Upvote 2

LOD - howdy - it was awesome, I wish that the network would put the entire tribute out on a CD without any commercials - I'd buy it. I was also surprised at how much I like Pharrell Williams singing - I'm not much into rock stuff - moved to quieter musical venues because my work is so hectic. But he has a very pleasing voice and I'm going to look more into his records.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnILQ8qRLCI

Youtube of Walsh & Clark's tribute.

• Upvote 1

LOD - howdy - it was awesome, I wish that the network would put the entire tribute out on a CD without any commercials - I'd buy it. I was also surprised at how much I like Pharrell Williams singing - I'm not much into rock stuff - moved to quieter musical venues because my work is so hectic. But he has a very pleasing voice and I'm going to look more into his records.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnILQ8qRLCI

Youtube of Walsh & Clark's tribute.

Sage,

Howdy back-acha! And Thank You so much for finding the, While my guitar gently(oops) weeps tribute.  :)

Music can be so many things can't it? From calming or romantic to exhilarating. Seems to move us all a little differently and that's one of the things I like about it.  :) 

Thank You Law :) Absolutely Beautiful!

Maggie,

Did you ever see the Eagles or Joe Walsh in concert? I did a couple of times and Joe is definitely not afraid to bring it  :) 

• Upvote 1

Sage,

Howdy back-acha! And Thank You so much for finding the, While my guitar gently(oops) weeps tribute.  :)

Music can be so many things can't it? From calming or romantic to exhilarating. Seems to move us all a little differently and that's one of the things I like about it.  :) 

Maggie,

Did you ever see the Eagles or Joe Walsh in concert? I did a couple of times and Joe is definitely not afraid to bring it  :) 

No... I wish I had because they are both among my favorites! Lucky You!!! :D

There are a lot of concerts I wish I could have gone to. I consider myself fortunate to have been able to have gone to the ones I did though. :)

Thanks again Law... bring in more... the more music we hear... the better our days are... Much Apreciated.

• Upvote 2