Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOT ITEM: WARKA BANK OFFERING - Thru ISX - 4/25/2010

ronscarpa

Warka Shareholder Announcement :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do we make of this DV Family?

04/25/2010

http://www.warka-bank.com/inner.php?type=3&id=82

Dear Warka Shareholders,

Further to our previous post and as a reminder please note that Warka Bank for Investment and Finance will be issuing 33.3335% free shares and 150% paid up shares at the price of IQD (1) per share for those shares owned prior to holding its general assembly meeting.

Shareholders are kindly requested to submit their signed authorization letters to purchase the paid up shares by May 11th 2010 and any request received after this date and business hours will be considered null and void by our bank.

The signed requests are to be sent to isx@warka-bank-iq.com

Best regards,

ISX Department

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

• Upvote 1

Warka Shareholder Announcement :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do we make of this DV Family?

04/25/2010

http://www.warka-bank.com/inner.php?type=3&id=82

Dear Warka Shareholders,

Further to our previous post and as a reminder please note that Warka Bank for Investment and Finance will be issuing 33.3335% free shares and 150% paid up shares at the price of IQD (1) per share for those shares owned prior to holding its general assembly meeting.

Shareholders are kindly requested to submit their signed authorization letters to purchase the paid up shares by May 11th 2010 and any request received after this date and business hours will be considered null and void by our bank.

The signed requests are to be sent to isx@warka-bank-iq.com

Best regards,

ISX Department

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Help! This one has gone over my head, can someone explain?

What does this mean Ron? I have a Warka acct but are they talking about folks with Warka and ISX?? I cannot figure this one out. lost in AZ --------------------->Lambert :blink:

Thank you, Lambert...I do not quite understand this one either. Am relieved that I am not the only one.

• Upvote 2

Thank you, Lambert...I do not quite understand this one either. Am relieved that I am not the only one.

what this means is something really severe....like an rv. I don't get the specifics, but making an offer like that isn't small.

I read a bit closer and I **THINK** they're saying is that they're selling shares in the bank at 1 IRQ. I live next door to a bank. will get intel on this.

• Upvote 1

What this means is, If you already have shares in Warka, You will get 33% free. You have an option to purchase 150% of what you own at 1 NID per share. You have to purchase 150% to take advantage of this deal. Good Deal IMO.

What if you do not own Warka stock yet? Can you purchase now? or have to wait till it opens to the market?

What if you do not own Warka stock yet? Can you purchase now? or have to wait till it opens to the market?

Sorry, You must have already owned Warka stock to be qualified to recieve benefits. They should start trading soon, then you could buy some stock, but you will have to wait untill the next time an offering is made. Hope this helps.