Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Chat 2-5-2014

TexasGranny

Hi Adam, A recent article by CBI states bank restructuring is to be completed by end of 2014.  Is this an indication 

that we are in for another long wait.  January is past and who knows how many more months will pass in 2014.

It seemed like much rushing/preparation was taking place and now at a standstill or big delay.

Also, seems to be a big question as to how many dinars are still in circulation.  Your thoughts please.

• Upvote 2

Hi Adam,

Do you know anything about what Warka is doing to show our ISX Equity reports online ?? Is it a system glitch or can we access a different way.  I believe in Warka and I know they have been in a snag for awhile, but I would like some info at best.

Thanks

Frank

Hi Adam,  Thanks for all you do!  My question is: can you please respond to Intel Guru TD's post saying that there have been "troubling rumors from the sandbox" that Iraq intends to conduct a currency exchange inside Iraq only, because a) "30-40 Trillion dinars outside of Iraq" is impossible to convert, and, B) the dinar we hold was never "legally sanctioned by Iraq" to be sold outside of Iraq.   Thanks!