Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Med Rumor

RV4Me333

Med: I just got a call from one of my close friends. he was just contacted by text ... a friend of his with kbr camp echo. in the text he just told him the iqd was going to hit Forex and he told him and his wife as soon as it does he is on his way home. that was minutes ago ... I just got off the phone with him....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Med: I just got a call from one of my close friends. he was just contacted by text ... a friend of his with kbr camp echo. in the text he just told him the iqd was going to hit Forex and he told him and his wife as soon as it does he is on his way home. that was minutes ago ... I just got off the phone with him....

RV4Me...thanks for posting. Was this part of the same Chat Med had earlier today? Just wondering?

Thanks!

Texx

Did he say "when"?

Lets all hope its this Monday.

I most definately believe that RV will asolutely, positively happen today.....or tomorrow......next week or even this year, provided all the planets line up in orbit. No really, we should hear something by tonight.

I most definately believe that RV will asolutely, positively happen today.....or tomorrow......next week or even this year, provided all the planets line up in orbit. No really, we should hear something by tonight.

We have all been waiting for a long time and I hope he is correct but if not I personally believe this will happen by the end of the year according to all I have read and everyone I have talked to.