Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thanks to all who post

Bobbydee

I honestly believe our ride is coming close to an end and I would like to thank everyone who has posted information throughout this venture. It has been one he'll of a rollercoaster ride. Up on second and then down, but no doubt a good ride. I hope that when it's over that everyone invested uses their money wisely and prospers indefinately. I may be premature about this but have a very good feeling about this great investment. I'll always think positive and except whatever it comes out to be.

• Upvote 2

Thanks to all who have spent their time and energy getting the intel and keeping the rest of us up to date. You have provided an invaluable service to those of us who didn't have the time or connections. I, for one, appreciate all you have done!! Thank you!

I feel kind of sad when you say this, what happens when we rv, and we don't have each other to lean on any more????? I would love to meet the whole group, some kind of gathering, or something, so we can celebrate together.......after all, we are the only ones who have really had faith in this thing, it's not like the nay sayers in our lives want to party with us on occasion of our new found wealth!!!!!.............................I guess what I'm trying to say is.......I've kindof grown attached to you guys! MONGO, WOODY, POSSUM, RONSCARPA, BARBANN, CARLABLUM,BROOKIE, MR PHONICS,TODDS,NOONEREALLY, CHIRO, ok ok yes even you CAPTAIN JACK!!!!(who else did I miss?)AND of course all of our GURUS!!!! what happens next?......OK I might start crying, so I will stop now! I guess I've had a rougher week than I thought :) love you guys, you bring a lot of fun to my life!

I feel kind of sad when you say this, what happens when we rv, and we don't have each other to lean on any more????? I would love to meet the whole group, some kind of gathering, or something, so we can celebrate together.......after all, we are the only ones who have really had faith in this thing, it's not like the nay sayers in our lives want to party with us on occasion of our new found wealth!!!!!.............................I guess what I'm trying to say is.......I've kindof grown attached to you guys! MONGO, WOODY, POSSUM, RONSCARPA, BARBANN, CARLABLUM,BROOKIE, MR PHONICS,TODDS,NOONEREALLY, CHIRO, ok ok yes even you CAPTAIN JACK!!!!(who else did I miss?)AND of course all of our GURUS!!!! what happens next?......OK I might start crying, so I will stop now! I guess I've had a rougher week than I thought :) love you guys, you bring a lot of fun to my life!

Hey Teresa,

No one sems to be looking at the CBI home page. It has a new link and I am wondering what it means it's driving me insane. LOL:lol:

Do you have any Idea??:confused:

Thanks a ton!:wave:

Carla

Anyone that can make it to my "Nouveau Riche Dinar" party after RV is welcome! I am planning a gathering of some friends(30-40 people)and fellow investors to be held in Palisade Colorado, Mountain Wine Country. I will have this catered, big BBQ with a live band! The local wines will flow as we enjoy a real Rocky Mountain High!

This is a great group of friends and relatives. One gentlemen is a retired IRS undercover agent, now doing private tax work for our group! Another gentlemen is a professional CFA.

I will have more info after RV and will post location, date and time. This would be a great excuse to come to the mountains!

Anyone that can make it to my "Nouveau Riche Dinar" party after RV is welcome! I am planning a gathering of some friends(30-40 people)and fellow investors to be held in Palisade Colorado, Mountain Wine Country. I will have this catered, big BBQ with a live band! The local wines will flow as we enjoy a real Rocky Mountain High!

This is a great group of friends and relatives. One gentlemen is a retired IRS undercover agent, now doing private tax work for our group! Another gentlemen is a professional CFA.

I will have more info after RV and will post location, date and time. This would be a great excuse to come to the mountains!

PALISADE!!!!!really, I am only about an hour from there!!!!wow I would love to come........please message me when it does happen, so I can come!!!!

Hey Teresa,

No one sems to be looking at the CBI home page. It has a new link and I am wondering what it means it's driving me insane. LOL:lol:

Do you have any Idea??:confused:

Thanks a ton!:wave:

Carla

Hey Carla, I did study it for a few minutes.........I really can't make sense of it, looked around the internet to see if I could find anything related, but could not, if I do though, I will msg you and tell you. It is kindof suspicious. Whomever it is for thought obviously knows what it means!

Ditto to that... I too will miss all of you... I have enjoyed checking in and seeing what everyone has to say, and thank you Teresa, have also enjoyed your posts along with the rest...don't know when this will end... looking forward to the rv and hope we somehow keep in touch...perhaps Adam has plans for the VIP's....that would be nice... :)