Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All you WARKA account holders PLEASE read

Kuroth

Do you also sign up for the on-line option??? I think it is 15k Dinar for a year...(Which of course is like 1 USD a month)

The document you have to sign is half in Arab.. Is it safe to do this??? Not really knowing what I am signing????

I got an Email from WARKA 3 days ago that my Wire transfer was received but they did not break it down by my 2 accounts(I sent specifc instructions in the wire and Emails that I wanted $150 in my USD account and the rest in my IQD) I have emailed them twice now asking for my break down and Dinar balance and am getting no reply... How else can I keep track of my Balances?

Thanks!

Send Ms. Rowaida (c.services@warka-bank-iq.com)a note asking her to transfer all but $150 USD into your IQD account then send an email to e.services@warka-bank-iq.com requesting internet access. You will need to use something like this and sign it and then save it as a pdf file and attach to you email.

I, John Doe Millionaire authorize Warka Investment Bank to withdraw an annual fee of (15,000) Dinars from my IQD Savings Account #123 / 999999/ 1 / 8765 / 0 to allow John Doe Millionaire with full secure online access to Accounts #123 / 999999/ 1 / 8765 / 0 and # 123 / 999999/ 2 / 8765 / 0. Warka Investment Bank must provide John Doe Millionaire with a User Name and Password that can be used to login and benefit from any and all of Warka Investment Bank online services. This authorization shall expire one year from the signed date below or upon written notice by the legal account owner named above.

Party in full agreement, signed below.

Need any other help we are here to serve!

_____________ ____________ Date_____________

Legal Account Owner & Investor

I, John Doe Millionaire authorize Warka Investment Bank to withdraw an annual fee of (15,000) Dinars from my IQD Savings Account

Just remember to make sure that you change that amount once the currency rv's.

At a 1:1, that would be a rather hefty monthly service charge.

Do you also sign up for the on-line option??? I think it is 15k Dinar for a year...(Which of course is like 1 USD a month)

The document you have to sign is half in Arab.. Is it safe to do this??? Not really knowing what I am signing????

I got an Email from WARKA 3 days ago that my Wire transfer was received but they did not break it down by my 2 accounts(I sent specifc instructions in the wire and Emails that I wanted $150 in my USD account and the rest in my IQD) I have emailed them twice now asking for my break down and Dinar balance and am getting no reply... How else can I keep track of my Balances?

Thanks!

If you are able to access your account online you can just transfer the money yourself. That's how I did it.

here this will help you ....................................

Please find below the contact details of the related departments at the Main Branch that will handle your specific requirements and inquiries at our bank best assisting you ensuring your comfort and satisfaction.

Please direct your emails directly to the related department where a full response will be provided within 3 business day noting that an inquiry and email directed to the wrong department will be automatically disregarded by our web administrator.

These contact details are only for clients holding or wishing to hold accounts at the Main Branch:

isx@warka-bank-iq.com (handles all ISX affairs at our bank)

c.services@warka-bank-iq.com (opening cds, wire transfer confirmations for clients whom do not have online access, exchanging funds for clients whom do not have online access, bank account statements)

c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com ( handles the opening of an account, updated account balances)

e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com (handles all online and e-banking affairs)

sawsan@warka-bank-iq.com (handles MC debit and credit affairs)

We kindly request you to address your emails and questions to the related specific departments for Main Branch account holders and we thank you for following our guidelines.

Your fine cooperation is most appreciated.

Best regards,

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

IF THE MONEY IS IN YOUR ACCOUNT ALREADY YOU DON'T NEED THEM TO DO IT FOR YOU

YOU CAN DO IT ALL BY YOURSELF BY GOING INTO account operations and clicking on money transfer with different currency

and do it in less than 5 minutes i do that every time that i get dollars into my account try it you will be very proud of yourself whit you are finished

I sent my request for online access on April 2nd and sent a followup email last week.

Still nothing.......zippo......nada.

How long did it take to for you guys to get your login info???

Sent Mr. Issa a email on a Thursday, got my account information on that Sunday. Fedexed Dinars 2 weeks later, got email from Rowaita 1 week later. Emailed her that day the internet access request and recieved access the next day. Some people get it faster, some report slower. I followed the steps that "Avenger" in Spring did and have been pleased.

Thank you rerep2010! I've been trying to get my online access ID and mastercard with no response.

I'll try again now that I have the correct departments...

here this will help you ....................................

Please find below the contact details of the related departments at the Main Branch that will handle your specific requirements and inquiries at our bank best assisting you ensuring your comfort and satisfaction.

Please direct your emails directly to the related department where a full response will be provided within 3 business day noting that an inquiry and email directed to the wrong department will be automatically disregarded by our web administrator.

These contact details are only for clients holding or wishing to hold accounts at the Main Branch:

isx@warka-bank-iq.com (handles all ISX affairs at our bank)

c.services@warka-bank-iq.com (opening cds, wire transfer confirmations for clients whom do not have online access, exchanging funds for clients whom do not have online access, bank account statements)

c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com ( handles the opening of an account, updated account balances)

e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com (handles all online and e-banking affairs)

sawsan@warka-bank-iq.com (handles MC debit and credit affairs)

We kindly request you to address your emails and questions to the related specific departments for Main Branch account holders and we thank you for following our guidelines.

Your fine cooperation is most appreciated.

Best regards,

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Thank you rerep2010! I've been trying to get my online access ID and mastercard with no response.

I'll try again now that I have the correct departments...

In addition to the authorization letter for your Master Card, you will also need to send a scanned image of your passport, per sawsan@warka.

• 1 month later...

Sent Mr. Issa a email on a Thursday, got my account information on that Sunday. Fedexed Dinars 2 weeks later, got email from Rowaita 1 week later. Emailed her that day the internet access request and recieved access the next day. Some people get it faster, some report slower. I followed the steps that "Avenger" in Spring did and have been pleased.