Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are glitches ever more than glitches?

Dryden01

The famous .09 revaluation this past 24 hours has just gone the same way as others so the already known is once more confirmed; there WAS no permanent RV if we can even confuse 9 cents with an RV. Evidently information providers become periodically lackadaisical about what their systems publish even when they can be repaired instantly on discovery of an error.

On the other hand, it would be interesting to examine these "glitches" a little closer and question whether they are glitches or actually deliberately constructed openings for some speculators or insiders to crawl through for a quick and sweet profit. (In other markets this is called whipsawing.) The last big glitch was at 1.49 a little while back and, since trading occurs 24 hours a day somewhere in the world, did anyone profit from the situation on an

Let's look at the bigger picture. What was the purpose of 3 of the 4 major sites all 'glitching' or 'testing' their sites at the same time? This is not a coincidence. Someone, somewhere at each of these organizations requested that the IQD be adjusted throughout their systems. Why? Who? Why now? Why at all? There is absolutely no viable reason for the 'executives' to request that their systems be tested with the IQD unless...

Stick with me on this. The site with the several columns of information (don't have the site pulled up right now), shows multiple currencies with multiple numbers to the right of the decimal place. Few of them have any more then two number places to the left of the decimal. Now get this, the IQD will have at a minimum of 4 places to the left of the decimal. No other currency ever has nor ever will have that kind of requirement. It's just for the first day once the RV occurs, but the computer systems have to be able to display those percentages.

There is no glitch. This isn't a mistake. This is an adjustment. This is preparation.

I'm not stating a date or rate. But I certainly expect it in April. It's coming like a frieght train. You can't stop it. And you won't hear about it in the press. It will come like a 'thief in the night' and we will simply see the numbers on these sites. Then the press will pick up on it.

Let's look at the bigger picture. What was the purpose of 3 of the 4 major sites all 'glitching' or 'testing' their sites at the same time? This is not a coincidence. Someone, somewhere at each of these organizations requested that the IQD be adjusted throughout their systems. Why? Who? Why now? Why at all? There is absolutely no viable reason for the 'executives' to request that their systems be tested with the IQD unless...

Stick with me on this. The site with the several columns of information (don't have the site pulled up right now), shows multiple currencies with multiple numbers to the right of the decimal place. Few of them have any more then two number places to the left of the decimal. Now get this, the IQD will have at a minimum of 4 places to the left of the decimal. No other currency ever has nor ever will have that kind of requirement. It's just for the first day once the RV occurs, but the computer systems have to be able to display those percentages.

There is no glitch. This isn't a mistake. This is an adjustment. This is preparation.

I'm not stating a date or rate. But I certainly expect it in April. It's coming like a frieght train. You can't stop it. And you won't hear about it in the press. It will come like a 'thief in the night' and we will simply see the numbers on these sites. Then the press will pick up on it.

Wow this reads like a mystery novel building all the anticipation to the finale!

Hey Joe! I like that! you are on to something... I hope that is the case... Thanks for renewing my mind...

you like that snoop? my pleasure. I also believe the rate has been set for a long time. there is no bickering about that. I contend that Malaki and Allawi and simply posturing right now so internally they can get their ducks in line. One says "I want a recount in Bagdad." the other replies..."oh ok. Hmmm...well lets recount the Kurdish region while we are at it." Simple chess moves, but both are pawns. Allawi will have his zzzzzzzzz relatively soon, chapters VII will be recinded, the RV will simply be placed out there, etc.

They don't require a PM to RV. They do require stability. What we see in the news in what 'they' want us to see while all the posturing is going on behind the scenes. Both men are on the edge of being wealthier than their wildest imaginations. They are just trying to figure out who is 'hanging the lowest'. Sorry...but I couldn't help it.

I can see the $1.49 making some fast money, if it was not a glitch. I don't see .09 tickling anybody's fancy! That would be just plain dumb & a waste of time & a lot of effort for very little in return. Just my humble opinion -- glitch or tease -- who knows.

I must agree, and since I'm a GURU now, this is my new intel........ I just got it from you........................mind if I cut and paste?????????

NO WAIT...............THIS is my new intel, see how connected I am? I get stuff every hour or minute even!

Maybe you're right. The ones who have millions of dinars would be in the gravy I guess, but those of us who only have much smaller amounts because we didn't have that much to invest to begin with really wouldn't gain much at .09. Sorry, didn't mean to put anybody down, just looking at it from my point of investment. God bless.

That makes sence....lets all hope it is completely right and by months end, we won't be "speculating" anymore!