Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Long Running Saga

NoviceInvestor

I am wondering where all these "gurus" both here and on another site get their info or more to the point Hype ..the longer I watch and read these sites the of a skeptic I am becoming .. It seems to me that Iraq seem content to go on the way they are relying on the faltering US dollar as their preferred option.. Other countries with far less wealth have a viable currency that competes open on the forex.... The troops are gone .. The are being recognised globally ..this whole thing is like a cracked record stuck in the groove .. And I recall a comment that wrote in November 2012 on this site that we would still be waiting this time next year (2013) and I am right and I wonder will we still be here this time next year ...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Further to my comment above Sandfly I will say that I think that this is fast becoming the greatest non event on the planet.. The only people making money are those who run sites like this .. I read the dinar gurus and I have never read of so many Thursaday/Tuesday/Next 10 day windows in my life .. Where do they get there info but really if you read between the lines they say nothing at all .. When I went into this investment there was no global economic downturn.. I was working full time and now I'm am on an old age pension .. That's how long it's been waiting for this thing to RV ..

I am wondering where all these "gurus" both here and on another site get their info or more to the point Hype ..the longer I watch and read these sites the of a skeptic I am becoming .

A very valid question NI.  As long as there are those people willing, or wanting so badly to believe it.....it will continue.  Here's a good example.....go down and read some of the junk in the political thread.  There are many people that fall for some of the most-off-the wall articles, hook, line and sinker......the same as some of the people in the rumors section.   :peace:  

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1

Yes I occasionally read those threads and I do wonder... Some of the threads are almost an embarrassment To the writers and readers intelligence.. I also wonder Shab as I watch the current crisis in the US that would not an improvement in the value of their Federal Reserves investments in world currencies help reduce their debt ceiling .. As the world is fast being bought financially to its knees isn't it time for the powers that be allowed Iraq to rise like a Phoenix from the ashes and RV ... On the lighter side perhaps an "imminent" RV could be one of Mr M's election promises in the April 2014 election ..my comments are from a NI's point of views ...