Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the latest b.s. from tony including his escape clause

jordan1

It is now the 5th of November. Anybody know what happened to TNT TONY's "BACK-WALL" of Oct 31st?

DON'T tell me he was WRONG!!! (again)!!!  Maybe he should have STAYED in Reno with the other SCAMMERS.

Do you suppose by NOW at least some of his zombie followers will STOP re-posting his made-up crap over here???

We can only hope. . . . 

and now TNT message board is frozen.  Has Tony run out of lies to tell?

---- For now!

His balloon has been aggressively POPPED lately since nothing happened Nov. 1, AND as everyone is coming out of the woodwork to blab about

business as usual, political blah-blah filler (that has no bearing on actual button-pushing), and little pseudo-inspirational vignettes telling you about patience.

We're all biblical Job by now, right?

So I had to laugh inside as I read Tony's latest....

(Oh and people, plz post the quotes cuz they're inaccessible to the public to check after a few days go by cuz they're not booty-kissing subscribers.)

11-5-2013   Intel Guru TNT Tony   the word now is that the mission was accomplished and the broadcast ( by Maliki) has been made. The only problem right now is we don't know if it meets the requirements yet. I am hearing positive things at the moment, but the final decision has not been made yet. We should be hearing something about this later tonight. Once the decision is final, we will receive our window to look for the beginning of your new life. That's it, there is not a lot to say and everything else that needs to be done has been done...tomorrow...we should be at the bank or know when we are going.

------- So IMO this is a very staring at the floor, shuffling the feet sort of tone in this post.

Poor punished puppy, being forced to say SOMETHING, SOMETIME, after his weeks-long savior hype came up empty.

Too bad his fans aren't more wolf-like..... ever seen a monitor lizard shake a rabbit before he eats it?

Lost One, thanks for the repost!    :twothumbs:   :tiphat: 

I think everyone needs to be reminded once in a while, and new readers shown, what kind of goofball guru logic we've been subjected to these last years.

11-10-2013   Intel Guru TNT Tony   Bank managers were brought in both last night and today. They have been given an update of what to expect and were required to sign new paperwork. If the plan holds true to what we are hearing at this moment, some should be exchanging late tonight and most of us should be exchanging starting Monday (if the current plan remains).  We just have to wait, but it is coming

----- Bank managers brought in again. OH I'M SO GLUED TO EVERY WORD!!
And OKIE is claiming someone cashed in again.

WHEN WILL THESE LIARS GET THEIR FINGERS BASHED WITH A HAMMER?!

• Upvote 1