Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Card Member Services

cooked

Just got a call from these idiots for the 20th time. They are trying to get my credit card numbers from me. They are a scam that tricks people to give they the CC number, then they run up charges on the cards. I have reported them to do not call. I have asked them to stop calling. I have screamed at them. They are worse than cockroaches, they won't go away. Anyone got any ideas how to stop them? I tried to research the number and it is an overseas number. I have the number on my call blocker and they still get through. Someone help.

Edited by cooked
  • Upvote 1

Give them a bogus CC number.........and toss in a couple niners while doing it.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

The risk in that is that if you invent a fake CC  Number  to give them it could turn out to be a real CC Number belonging to someone.

Here in Italy I had the problem of being called almost every day  sometimes more than once a day by Call Centers Folks for whatever commercial offers..... Sometimes after you say NO  they'd call again same day or next day on the SAME commercial offer.If I complained about it they'd say it's another Call Center and they don't exchange info , etc. Frustrating.

Then I found this Nat'l Opposition  Register  through which you demand commercial calls to stop... But it's not overnight... It took 2 plus months to have them stopped completely and every once in awhile some would still go through ( very rarely though).

Just got a call from these idiots for the 20th time. They are trying to get my credit card numbers from me. They are a scam that tricks people to give they the CC number, then they run up charges on the cards. I have reported them to do not call. I have asked them to stop calling. I have screamed at them. They are worse than cockroaches, they won't go away. Anyone got any ideas how to stop them? I tried to research the number and it is an overseas number. I have the number on my call blocker and they still get through. Someone help.

That do not call list is lame.

I get at least 10 - 20 calls a day that hang up when I answer.

The numbers are from previous complaints.

It seems the robo dialers only check for blocked numbers AFTER it calls you.

Apparently this is acceptable by the feds.

It still creates a disruption every single time.

That do not call list is lame.

I get at least 10 - 20 calls a day that hang up when I answer.

The numbers are from previous complaints.

It seems the robo dialers only check for blocked numbers AFTER it calls you.

Apparently this is acceptable by the feds.

It still creates a disruption every single time.

That's annoying in the least.