Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TNT Tony's CC Tuesday 09/03/2013 - Recorded Link & Notes

ronscarpa

Hi Everyone ... Once again, Im bringing this over because there are many who are interested in whats going on in the Dinar community, and what information being passed on in other forums.  Please don't shoot the messenger; but eat the meat and spit out the bones (LOL) .... RON  :tiphat: 

TNT Tony's CC Tuesday 09/03/2013 - Recorded Link & Notes by FLPatriot59 at I4U

(Note: There were quite a few Technical Difficulties during call..Unknown if all of call was recorded)

REPLAY 805-399-1500 409029#

BlogTalkRadio RECORDED LINK

Notes by FlPatriot59 at I4U:

TONY - Good morning, TNT! Let's get this show on the road!

T = TONY | C = CALLER

T - Good morning! I know you had a lot of questions from the weekend. I have a bit of info to share right now.

T - everything is good. IT was an exhausting weekend for a lot of people. I did get calls which is why I put out a blast. There was a lot of info over the weekend. We have a lot of new people on the boards, so maybe they're not used to way we do things here at TNT.

T - I'm going to give you the info first so if you need to leave you can.

PLEASE STAND BY.....PROBLEMS WITH THE BROADCAST BOARD.

T - I got some calls over the weekend that let me know we're right on track. I got calls from people who belong to 2 different gov't agencies and it was explained to me again that a lot of sites are being watched and analyzed & recorded. We need to be a little more careful about how and what things are said.

T - this site was the topic of discussion at several different locations. I've been told we need to be careful for giving too much info. I got complaints I was giving out too much info. People that got mad are the ones who don't like you knowing the truth.

T - if it goes too far, they will give me a head's up if I'm saying too much. I'm trying to give you the correct info about the process that's going on.

T - There is a lot of misinformation being put out. I'm seeing it from other places. I want everybody to know that we don't rely strictly on the agencies we have contact with here and in Iraq. We also have boots on the ground in other locations (Iraq and here). That's why we can bring it to you within 10 minutes of it happening.

T - there is a lot of politics involved, in particular in the past week or 2. Lots of egos involved as well. Right now, supposedly there is a truce between the egos, a definite "let's work together and get this done" because there's more going on in the world.

T - As you know we came over from PTR, the before that People's Dinar, then before that Dinar Vets. Each time we left it was because of changes in the boards. We are here today because this was the adult board - where we can bring info and discuss it like adults. Everybody doesn't have to agree with me. But we have to be able to discuss it in an adult way. It's about helping each person here discuss, debate and educate.

T - We give out info all the time. We always get "no that's not happening" then later it comes out that it's true. They see the whole picture. There's always a little truth to every story - it's part of the process and who we're getting the info from. Then it's out job to take all that info, put it together, and find out where we are TODAY about the RV.

T - It's taken me years to put the pieces together. It would have made sense to me if I knew the rest of the story. I don't care if people want to disagree respectfully. Let's not let our board deteriorate into what the last board was like.

T - you can't think that I'm going to let anyone be prejudiced against anyone else. I don't want that to continue, i.e., slurs, negatives, etc. Anything that is derogatory or hurts anybody - no one needs to say it

T - We are about the dinar. Are there conspiracy theories about the Republic, Treasury notes, etc.? I don't see us waking up one morning and it changed over night. A little info is a dangerous thing. Some people are confusing others about the UST notes, TRN notes, etc. I've told you there are different levels within our gov't, the Bilderburg Group, Carlisle Group, etc. You can look these up yourself. But right now we don't care about those things. I'll leave that right there for now.

T - That info I just put out is in response to info that Okie and Mtn Goat put out. It stressed a lot of people out. Nobody is an expert at this. People were asking "what is Tony going to say?.

T - I'd be completely wrong if I said it's not political. Every banking system, gov't agency, etc. has said it's done. The system is ready. There just needs to be an authorization. We went from problems in Iraq, to B3 problems, to tech problems, to where we are today.

T - we haven't seen anything from Iraq about HCL, agreements, etc. because those have been completed. They are not having the RV because it's not up to them. Over the weekend there were some definite issues in Iraq, but it didn't have anything to do with Maliki. It lets us know there is a powder keg that is building.

T - that powder keg was reignited this past weekend because it helps spur things along. Also, on Iraq TV there were saying the IQD would revalue against the USD in the coming days (TV scroller). That was a good thing. I like what Mtn Goat said this morning, i.e., the explanation about the different rates on the Qi-Cards. I clearly explained that several weeks ago.

T - that powder ket was reignited this past weekend AND IT HELPS..

T - you have to realize that we are in the process, not just hearing about it, but we are in it as it happens, when other places just hasn't gotten it,

The upgraded lines hold 5,000 callers and they have exceeded that amount. As a result their board is locked up.

T - we came over here and only expected 200 peeps, but in a little over 2 months we have over 12,000 people and climbing.

Q - if the RV rate is factored into the $600T bonds sent out to the countries, what is the rate that was used? A - somebody figured it out that it came to the base rate of 3.44

Q - If world can agree on bond rate why not RV rate? A - the whole rate thing is the higher the rate better it is for us, more dollars for when dollar went down. benefit for US. other countries rates driven up too.

Q - I am hearing today that the rate keeps rising, but with more pressing issues the pressure is on.

T - as of this morning, the UST is "go" from the people I talk to. From the IMF, it's "go". We've been hearing that all obstacles have been removed. But while you were on the boards freaking out on Mtn Goat, Okie, etc., I'm all over the world getting info that it's happening now. I'm getting that the bank people went in at 7AM this morning, as told them last night to expect a busy day today. Everybody is saying "go" and it will be sooner rather than later.

T - that's why it's a good thing that Iraq put it back on their TV. We needed them to bring it back before their people. They are once again asking "where is our place in the world?" We needed that powder keg reignited to get this thing rolling along.

T - currency exchanges are UST. Anything put into a FCA is foreign currency and backed by UST when transferred back to USD.

T - we try to take conspiracy stuff off the board before it gets too far out there. try not to be political. over the w/e whole RV was political situation. saying this morning they've removed that componite and going to go on. I'm not trying to censor anyone. just 2 far left or right it starts arguments.

Q - Talk about the plans A & B. Anyone cashed out SKRs? A - the world plan was 3.44, there was a $14 plan and a $20 plan. Supposedly there were agreements that, depending on which day this happens or how far out it goes, will determine which plan. I don't personally know anyone who has cashed out SKRs. I heard that some priviledged people (person who know a banker at a high level), did CE. What can we do about it? Nothing. People of priviledge are going to get things we can't get. Once the RV happens we will be in that group.

Q - Another group is attempting to put together a group to get SKR status for early CE. A - let me answer that by saying that last week people were picked up/arrested and questioned in Reno and they can't explain where their dinars are that are missing. Why would you even get involved in something like that? Would I do it? No.

Q - Do you think the banks will give the same rate on reserves? A - yes, you're supposed to include those reserves in the amount they ask you about so they can decide where to send you for CE.

T - everything I'm getting is saying we're back on track; obstacles have been removed; 3 different agencies are in agreement and waiting on a time. Call-in centers are manned. Everybody is on high alert. It could happen at any point. If something else happens I will send out a blast. If not, we'll do our regular call tomorrow. END OF CALL.

• Upvote 3