Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BO has a sense of humor? LOL GO BIG RED FOOTBALL!!

DiveDeepSix

Ok, friends and fellow fans, it's that time of year again, let the beatdowns begin!!!   The best thing about fall is NCAA football and the best thing about NCAA football, is the Nebraska Cornhuskers!!!!  What the hell is there to do in my birth state?

Cool video shows Bo really does have a sense of humor!! 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPhnp6KcTzs

I thought it was funny all these giants and not one word is said, ROFLMAO, you could have heard a pin drop.   :twothumbs:

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 2

I must admit it is fun to watch the Nebraska Cornhuskers...........LOSE!!!!!

OUCH Snow, now that cut me deep!!!  :D  :lol:  :lol:

Ok, so who are you picking to win this year's national championship?  It won't be Bama, sorry Bamagirl you know I love ya!!!  But the SEC is going DOWN!!!  :P  :P  :D

Don't worry I know it won't be us either, we seem to self destruct for the big games, but eventually even a blind hog finds an acorn!!  :twothumbs:

LOL i just hope is no one from california!!!!!!

I love me some bama gal....but yea no bama this year. I would like to think we Sooners have a chance, but we are still rebuilding. 

Bob Stoops made it official Thursday: He's going with Trevor KnightNow the real pressure begins. 

I like the Sooners too, we've had some great rivalry games over the years, that's the only thing I regret about leaving the Big12.  Always a very respectful group of peeps from OK great fans just like Nebraska.   I completely despise the Longhorns though!!  :angry:

I like the Sooners too, we've had some great rivalry games over the years, that's the only thing I regret about leaving the Big12.  Always a very respectful group of peeps from OK great fans just like Nebraska.   I completely despise the Longhorns though!!  :angry:

I so agree......my husbands brother lives in austin...sent my daughter down to stay for a few days this summer and he turned her into a longhorn.....8 and a half years of nothing but sooner blood and now...her uncle buys her a bunch of anything she wants now she in a longhorn......man !!!

I so agree......my husbands brother lives in austin...sent my daughter down to stay for a few days this summer and he turned her into a longhorn.....8 and a half years of nothing but sooner blood and now...her uncle buys her a bunch of anything she wants now she in a longhorn......man !!!

Ouch, your own family!!  :D

He is a great coach I really appreciate all that he did at LSU. We all root for Nebraska b/c of Bo.

Goooo Tigers

Yea he did a great job turning LSU's defense into one of the best in the country, that's one of the reasons I can't understand why we can't seem to get ours together.  Granted it is hard to replace a Suh, but it's been several years of no Blackshirts showing up on game day.

• Upvote 1

deep dive...Coach Osborn was someone we all respected ... you are lucky to still have him on campus.....

Yes he is a very good man, and we are blessed to have him in the state, I am hoping we get a chance to play those Sooners again soon, bowl game perhaps?  However October 12 all I can think of is cheering on Boomer Sooner to give a Big12  beatdown to the Horns!!!  Have a great season y'all and we will be rooting for you as well.  :twothumbs:

Hahahahaha... I think you both will be eating those words come January!!

LOL, there's my favorite Tide fan, I was wondering when we'd see ya pop in to protect Bama!!   :lol:  :lol:  :D  It should be a great year of football................well as long as we get to knock Ohio State out of anything notable at the end of the season!!!  <_<  :D  :D

I think Ohio State is still on probation...or am I wrong?

Unfortunately as far as I know they are bowl eligible this year again, and are ranked number 2 right under Bama to start the season, which really doesn't mean anything, but they did go undefeated last year and are picked to win the Big10 conference this year and have a shot at the NT, but anything can happen on any given....................Saturday LOL!!  They need a good thumping, if they lose their QB they will be in the hurt bag, but then again so will we.   <_<