Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thoughts from DiddyKong at I4U Tuesday Afternoon - 07/23/2013

ronscarpa

Thoughts from DiddyKong at I4U Tuesday Afternoon - 07/23/2013 

[DiddyKong] To aid in Jester’s efforts to inform everyone about the oh-so infamous “process”. Yes, the process… Guess what everyone? The RV hasn’t happened once again like many have been saying this past week, weekend, and even yesterday.

We wait for another tomorrow…

Now you all want to know, “What the heck is the holdup?” As Jester would say, “There is no ‘holdup’, just wasn’t the correct timing for release!”

Well that’s not what the heck you all wanted to hear. Am I right?

Allow me to put a few things in perspective for you all. Now, if things could have moved in a smooth, uninterrupted fashion, yes, the RV probably could’ve happened a long time ago and the Republic would be taking its first step into the spotlight.

“Then what the heck is the holdup DiddyKong?!?!”

Allow me to explain why the RV is tied to the Republic, but first 2 questions:

Question #1: What is the Global Reserve Currency?

Question #2: Who has the largest debt in the world?

Answer: US and US. 

*UNDERSTAND THIS: it is not any Gurus’ fault they are wrong on guessing, it is not their intel providers’ fault, it is not our local banks’ fault, it is not JL’s, CL’s, and too many others to name who have been stated as their faults, but wasn’t.

There are a lot of great people, many already in place, to see things through! It is about the security of wealth!

What has been going on is a huge, and I mean HUGE CLOUD OF SMOKE in our country. Not saying that the events of the whistle-blowers, IRS Scandals, Syrian War, Zimmerman Trial, etc. are not important, but tools of the Cabal being used as a last ditch effort to maintain control.

Who are the Cabal? You will learn about them a bit later. But know that though these events do help bring many of these scandals to light, the Cabal uses it to their advantage to disappear into the clouds of confusion and emotion, and uses it against us.

How does the Cabal maintain control? They do this by using fear in 3 aspects: Economical, Religious, and Racial tactics. Basically, anything to put the citizens of the US against ourselves, or against the world. This allows them to strip us of our liberties, coming above the constitution.

Scared of terrorists? Surveillance on everything with a heartbeat. Gun violence getting you down? Let’s take them away. Sound familiar? Now we have things used against and taken away from us so it is harder to go against them.

Just think about it. Who funds/owns many of these protests and the media? As much as some of the coverage of these things should’ve been simple, they drag out much longer than necessary and often blown out of proportion. Hmmmm?

Why care about laws when you control the money? (Remember this)

With that in mind, understand that it is important to not just China, but many other countries and organizations for the TRUE Republic to be restored as they too have been held under the tyranny of the Cabal group.

What I am saying maybe a bit too farfetched for some to understand, but what I am saying PROVES what Jester brings to us every day, tirelessly trying to open you guys’ eyes to the bigger picture with the utmost in integrity that I have ever seen from a person in my entire life.

I Do know that loose ends (excuse the lack of terminology) are being taken care of for this ride is near its conclusion.

In closing, please listen to this recording of a man named Brad Thor, an author who tries to open the eyes of Americans through his literature. It opens with talking about the FEDERAL RESERVE. Everything he says after that will blow your mind and you will finally understand these things.

Start at the 39 min. marker. It is quite a long discussion, but like Jester said before, to explain this entire process could easily take 6 months to fully grasp. This recording provides a great 2hr. summary of what would take 6 mo. to explain.

*** Removed Link ***

I don’t even stay in the room anymore when Jester comes in. Not because I think his info is crap, but because he literally can’t say anything more besides what he has said before. (That rhymes)

He has already provided the dinner plate, it is your choice to eat from it. He will not change the menu for nothing because what he provides is true, wholesome goodness despite all the unfavorable broccoli without any cheese. No buttering it up folks!

Today I read a few comments of unnecessary lip service that was delivered as him being “elusive/evasive”… as I sighed at the sight of those comments, I pulled up all my old notes, typed this up, and stayed up all night to get this to the room.

The only ones being “elusive/evasive” are the ones who call the RV and blames a “delay” on something or someone instead of admitting they are sorry for putting out information which at the time seemed promising. Nuff said!

Who should we be upset with? First, the CABAL for putting us and the world in this position. Second, with ourselves for allowing the Cabal to get this far. We have been tossing and turning in bed thinking this is all a bad dream, when actually this is all reality.

It is time for everyone to WAKE UP!!!

Listen to the audio, await announcements, get Okie’s graduation post, receive email, schedule your appointment, and off to the bank you go!

All of this is IMHO of course.

Thank you all for your time.
Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link