Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ANOTHER SHOOTING LAST NIGHT(BUT WITH A TWIST

dog53

Check this out. Black dude hears some one taking his ride middle of the night .

Grabs his piece goes outside slams 6 rounds into the 20 year old punk Also a Black man 

Kill`s him deader then hell. calls the police . The sheriff comes (also a black man) . Pretty much says "damm good shoot`en.

Now this isnt in defence of your life it`s in defense of your ride.  20 year old young man gunned down 

WTF!  Where`s the outrage?!. Its a freaking car!!!. where`s Jessie . Where`s Al . 

http://www.guns.com/2013/07/18/mississippi-homeowner-shoots-and-kills-man-breaking-into-his-car-video/

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 4

I guess it has a lot to do with what county the crime happens in.

In Texas they sort of look at a law biding citizen has the right to defend life & PROPERTY.

That's one reason why I live in Texas.

In other states you might get put in jail for firing a warning shot or even shooting to defend your life depending on the circumstances.

One thing to always remember, if you can not pay money for a decent criminal defense then you will go to jail 99% of the time.

I guess It just blows me away that you can kill a young man for trying to rip off your car but you go to trial for murder if you shoot a young man thats trying to harm you.

Hmm Maybe thats where Zimmerman went wrong. He just should have said . Trayvon was trying to steal my ride. 

Not sure how the law works where the shooter is from but here in Texas we have the right to defend ourself AND our home AND our property using deadly force. It happens all the time here by blacks, whites etc.

Comparing this case to the Zimmerman case is not exactly fair.

1. The person killed in this story was actually in the process of committing a crime whereas Treyvon was simply walking back to the house where his father and fiancé lived--in the same neighbourhood with Zimmerman. Had he actually been up to no good, criminal activity etc. I guarantee that Al nor of the other racists would have jumped on this story. It would have gone unmentioned like the other stores like this one you brought up.

They used the fact that an unarmed black kid was shot and killed to inflame racial tensions and push their agenda. On the surface the story initially sounds like an injustice to those who refuse to investigate the WHOLE story.....A unarmed black youth is shot and killed by someone who self-identifies as a white Hispanic. The shooter is not charged with any crime....That is the story the racist like to push. The want to imply that a white person shot a black kid and nothing happened. When you scratch the surface and look at the WHOLE story you see it was truly a case of self defence regardless of whether Zimmerman's following him initiated the circumstances. When you look at the Florida laws, other cases where this same thing happened and how they initially handled the case (arresting Zimmerman for questioning) you can't say they did anything wrong. There have been blacks that did the same thing as Zimmerman and gone free like Zimmerman.

In other stories like this one you bring, the racists can't spin it. They can't paint the shooter as racist since they are the same race AND they can't paint the victim as innocent since they were there to commit an illegal act. So they move on and wait on the next story they can use.

Al, Jackson, O and others like them are the racists black equivalent of certain individuals that act that way in ALL races.

2. The person in this story actually did NOT have a right to be on the property and he was committing an illegal act. He had no purpose for being there.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You can use deadly force to protect your property here in Texas. I'm not saying I would kill a man for trying to steal my truck but he would need multiple surgeries to repair his legs.....     B)

Probably better to kill him, unless you want to be sued!

Not sure how the law works where the shooter is from but here in Texas we have the right to defend ourself AND our home AND our property using deadly force. It happens all the time here by blacks, whites etc.

1. The person killed in this story was actually in the process of committing a crime whereas Treyvon was simply walking back to the house where his father and fiancé lived--in the same neighbourhood with Zimmerman. Had he actually been up to no good, criminal activity etc. I guarantee that Al nor of the other racists would have jumped on this story. It would have gone unmentioned like the other stores like this one you brought up.

They used the fact that an unarmed black kid was shot and killed to inflame racial tensions and push their agenda. On the surface the story initially sounds like an injustice to those who refuse to investigate the WHOLE story.....A unarmed black youth is shot and killed by someone who self-identifies as a white Hispanic. The shooter is not charged with any crime....That is the story the racist like to push. The want to imply that a white person shot a black kid and nothing happened. When you scratch the surface and look at the WHOLE story you see it was truly a case of self defence regardless of whether Zimmerman's following him initiated the circumstances. When you look at the Florida laws, other cases where this same thing happened and how they initially handled the case (arresting Zimmerman for questioning) you can't say they did anything wrong. There have been blacks that did the same thing as Zimmerman and gone free like Zimmerman.

In other stories like this one you bring, the racists can't spin it. They can't paint the shooter as racist since they are the same race AND they can't paint the victim as innocent since they were there to commit an illegal act. So they move on and wait on the next story they can use.

Al, Jackson, O and others like them are the racists black equivalent of certain individuals that act that way in ALL races.

2. The person in this story actually did NOT have a right to be on the property and he was committing an illegal act. He had no purpose for being there.

So, why didn't TM just ask the guy following him what he wanted instead of attacking him?

As soon as you attack someone a crime has been committed. "Felonious assault".  So IF young Martin did attack then he was in a commision of performing a crime.

Anyway I guess the comparison I was trying to get across was not so much a comparison as just plain astonishment That the new`s media has that much influence on a nation and can focus  and manipulate the mass`s to a point where its nothing to kill over a car. but to be scared for your life and kill a man of a different color then you . Well look out all hells gonna break loose. This countrys a mess