Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FRANK 26 CHAT - 4/12/2010 Outside Post

ronscarpa

Posted From: KTF Missions 4/12/2010

I never thought I would be posting a "friend of a friend" rumor but I can't let this one pass by......

I just received a call from a friend in Alberta Canada whose wife is attending a conference in the Dominican Republic. I have shared the info on the IQD with him several times but it wasn't until he talked with his wife last night that he has taken action and is right now in the process of purchasing Dinar from Dinar Trade.

His wife was sitting next to a gentleman yesterday who in the course of conversation explained that in two days he would be a millionaire. She asked how and he told her that in two days the IQD would RV, that he had obtained the information from "high ranking officials" [ didn't get any particulars of course] and that today would be the last day to purchase the dinar before it RV's.

That's my info to you...another piece of the puzzle....

Continually posting stuff like this is why Frank has lost all credibility with many people. I sense that stuff like this is not aimed at those of us who have been here for awhile, but at those newbies who are considering buying their second or third batch of dinars. Hurry!!! It's HAPPENING RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES!!!

Continually posting stuff like this is why Frank has lost all credibility with many people. I sense that stuff like this is not aimed at those of us who have been here for awhile, but at those newbies who are considering buying their second or third batch of dinars. Hurry!!! It's HAPPENING RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES!!!

what is it about this post that leads you to believe it is being "aimed" at anyone..?? are you trying to say that frank is trying to sell dinars with this post,...??.........does frank sell dinars from his basement,...???...thats funny,....he didnt mention it,.....

what is it about this post that leads you to believe it is being "aimed" at anyone..?? are you trying to say that frank is trying to sell dinars with this post,...??.........does frank sell dinars from his basement,...???...thats funny,....he didnt mention it,.....

He works for Ali of DinarTrade. That's no secret.

Posted From: KTF Missions 4/12/2010

For some reason many of you are allowing the pain of the lifting of 000’s to dominate you. This is not about a LOP!!! Okay….okay……..let me ask you a question. If they are going to lift the 000’s from your $25,000 currency note how are they going to do that to a 50.00 IQD? Silly rabbit.

5 cents Frank.

At best, frank is extremely gullible for not realizing people are blowing smoke up his arse. At worst, he's perpetuating these "rumors" to make sales for his friend Ali. A rumor is not a rumor when it's completely fabricated. It's a lie.

TexSwa - you are a very unhappy, sad, and negative person who has nothing better to do than belittle and demean others. Your posts are always the same - negative. This is a rumor and information site, and people post what they think might be interesting to others. Frank is always a gentlemam - you are not (nor a gentlewoman if you're female..???). Neno is DinartTrade's supporting website. Frank is an investor who has developed a relationship with Ali. Anyone who thinks they have helpful information to share - usually share it with their friends, right...??? Don't you??? Well, others started connecting with Frank, and he now shares with them in a unique way - like a family. Just as Adam HOPES TO DO HERE. We call ourselves the DV Family - like it or not. I saw others post his chats, and now, if it isn't posted when I read it, I post it - just like today. If you don't like Frank's chats - don't read them...!!! If you choose to, don't knock them - no one cares about your opinion of him - keep it to yourself, unless you have something useful to share. It seems you've upset enough people with your remarks and attitude.

ENOUGH SAID...!

May God bless you with His Peace and Grace.

RON ;)

TexaSwa, my sentiments exactly.....blah blah blah.......I feel kinda insulted, we all want Iraq to RV their currency, most of all for their own people. We don't want to be strung along...we are adults with good minds capable of sitting on our investment. I enjoy DV for fun and an occasional tidbit of info...but palllleeeeeeezzzzzzzeeee don't try to tickle me.

TexaSwa I didn't know he worked for a dinar trader. If this is true then Thank You for letting me know.

While some of you don't appreciate her abruptness, sometimes it takes an open person to get the word around for others.

The one thing about this site I have always wished were different is I really do think anyone working for a Dinar Trader should have to make it known for everyone else to know as well. There are new and or naive people who will read some post and go out and spend money they really don't have just because someone posted something with the sole intent on getting pelple to buy Dinars.

I am in no means saying this about the OP of this thread because I always liked his post's but IF he is a pumper/seller of any kind, for me it does put a different type of spin on things for me.

JMO

C-mon peeps. Everyone knows Frank is a little out there. And gets a com. from Ali. But he is harmless and makes for a fun read. Info of any type including rumors is priceless in this investment. Sort it out as you get it. If you figure it out first and share , I will give you my love--LOL

Hey I didn't know Frank worked for Dinar Trade.....One thing I like about this site you can comment in most cases be it negative and not get banned!!! So Frank has to accept the heat as I posted earlier I hope some of these rumors are not just flat out fraudulant if they are I believe we investors should have some say so in the future.........But on the positive side I always like hearing from Frank!!!

May the White Dove of healing, which is right beside you mend your heart now. It would be sad if you had no space in your life for happiness when the RV does occur. May you feel the Divine joy of Archangel Gabriel.

Thank you, Ron for posting Frank's commentary.

God Bless.

TexSwa - you are a very unhappy, sad, and negative person who has nothing better to do than belittle and demean others. Your posts are always the same - negative. This is a rumor and information site, and people post what they think might be interesting to others. Frank is always a gentlemam - you are not (nor a gentlewoman if you're female..???). Neno is DinartTrade's supporting website. Frank is an investor who has developed a relationship with Ali. Anyone who thinks they have helpful information to share - usually share it with their friends, right...??? Don't you??? Well, others started connecting with Frank, and he now shares with them in a unique way - like a family. Just as Adam HOPES TO DO HERE. We call ourselves the DV Family - like it or not. I saw others post his chats, and now, if it isn't posted when I read it, I post it - just like today. If you don't like Frank's chats - don't read them...!!! If you choose to, don't knock them - no one cares about your opinion of him - keep it to yourself, unless you have something useful to share. It seems you've upset enough people with your remarks and attitude.

ENOUGH SAID...!

May God bless you with His Peace and Grace.

RON ;)

Yes or No: Will Frank be running a cash in office for Ali? If so, don't people have to actually BUY in order for them to cash in with him? Of course his posts will be positive trying to encourage people to hang on and that may be a good thing for them. It's not a good thing for those people who are lead to believe we could RV any second so they better hurry up and buy their DINAR. This is what happened to me ages ago..."hurry up and buy, we're about to RV!" I got suckered and it's my fault. Now the buyback rate has dropped dramatically. So, believe who you want to believe. Understand that rumors are just rumors, and don't bet the family farm!

Edited by RV4Me333
typo

Hey I didn't know Frank worked for Dinar Trade.....One thing I like about this site you can comment in most cases be it negative and not get banned!!! So Frank has to accept the heat as I posted earlier I hope some of these rumors are not just flat out fraudulant if they are I believe we investors should have some say so in the future.........But on the positive side I always like hearing from Frank!!!

Bright,

Frank doesn't work for Ali in any way. He recommends DinarTrade because of past service and his relationship & friendship with Ali. He stated a number of times that he gets not one cent from DinarTrade. NenosPlace is the site that represents DinarTrade, and you can get a discount when buying IQD from DT by mentioning your relationship with NenosPlace. The member and buyer gets the benefit. Just thought you should know - others make arbitrary claims & statements that aren't true.....

..............................RON ;)

TexaSwa I didn't know he worked for a dinar trader. If this is true then Thank You for letting me know.

While some of you don't appreciate her abruptness, sometimes it takes an open person to get the word around for others.

The one thing about this site I have always wished were different is I really do think anyone working for a Dinar Trader should have to make it known for everyone else to know as well. There are new and or naive people who will read some post and go out and spend money they really don't have just because someone posted something with the sole intent on getting pelple to buy Dinars.

I am in no means saying this about the OP of this thread because I always liked his post's but IF he is a pumper/seller of any kind, for me it does put a different type of spin on things for me.

JMO

Pumper- not a pumper. It should not matter, we all make our own choices and no-one on these sites can "make anyone do anything". Imo we are only influenced by things we choose to be influenced by. If you are leaning toward buying more D you will. If not, you won't. I personally enjoy Franks posts and do not rush out to buy just because of anyones rumors or intel. JMO.