Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Still haven't recived anything from VIP registration

rocking/chair

I also signed up B4 Adam closed it out. Cannot access link to put in phone # to be contacted when RV,

Cannot get certificate. Basically, have gotten nothing for my money so far. Anyone else?

das

Best thing you can do imho is to contact Adam or send an email to the address Markinsa gave above.

I also signed up B4 Adam closed it out. Cannot access link to put in phone # to be contacted when RV,

Cannot get certificate. Basically, have gotten nothing for my money so far. Anyone else?

das

You put the Phone Number on your profile page. Only Mods and Admins can see it.  I got my money's worth, and more, by being proactive.  I see one post from you. Quite frankly if you're going to be this needy now, I can imagine how needy you will be after the RV. 

Go into the VIP Forum and read all the pinned topics starting from the bottom and working your way up.  The first post you should read is this one:

What You Get In The VIP.

-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am thinking of upgrading to VIP but I am not in USA so I don't know if I will derive the same benefits. Can anyone offer any advice or should I try contacting Adam ? The "What you get in the VIP" thread is only accessible after you have upgraded.

Thanks

We have quite a number of VIP's that are non-USA citizens.

Try going to this thread in the Questions & Tech support forum - it will answer many of your questions

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/50344-what-is-vip-and-what-do-you-get/

:cowboy2: