Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Need answer can't get an email response

My subscription to VIP ended June 30th. Early that morning, I got on to renew it and I received error messages. I then sent an email to VIP@dinarvets.com and have not gotten a reply. At the time I was trying to renew another 3 months as always. I am freaking out because things are looking very good and I no longer have my VIP status. As of now, is my only option lifetime for $379?

Inept=yes wiser=oakie

I can accept your inept accusation of me, but If you perceive oakie as wiser in a black humor and unaccomplishing attempt to address my post to you, then all I can say is, I hope your character reference ability is better enhanced as you grow into the adult stages of life.

Paperboy, I've emailed more than once. I always get the open ticket email back saying its medium priority and such, but still no response after 8 or 9 days. I just need a definitive answer. I've been a VIP for years. I knew Adam was going to close VIP that Saturday but my subscription wasn't ending till that Sunday and was going to renew another 3 months as usual. I'm just hoping that after all these years we're finally at the end of this ride and lifetime membership is not my only option. I'm a brand new Dad and cannot afford the lifetime. Thank you in advance if you got answers, this thread is saying I had 3 responses and cannot post again until tomorrow night.