Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Would you Vote for Sarah?

Qman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure would. I lived in alaska for years she took them all on and beat the pants off the big boys. Did some really good for the state. So many people say she is a quiter since she left the governors seat, but her family had so many uncalled for law suits (from everywhere) I believe she just stepped down and handed it over to the Lt. governor the next in line. Why do a job you cann't perform 100%. Would you? So many try but fail. Also right now I think her main concern is to do whatever it may take just to help her party and true americans that want to keep this good country. Right now I believe thats her calling. Maybe 2016? She sure was more qualified in 2010 than Mr. O., he never even ran a candy store.

MarieJose,

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but we should be careful when we speak negatively about another we do not actually know. We all klnow what they say about opinions...!

Your comments clearly indicate you believe what you heard, and was told about her - not what she has actually said or had done (you would not have made such a disparraging remark if you had).

It's okay to speak what you actually know (preferably not in a disparraging manner) - but it's foolish to parrot what you were told. I'm seriously wondering if you actually listened to "anything" she said - and in context.

If you criticize - be constructive ..... not destructive. That's only GOSSIP...!

There's a saying, It's better to be thought a fool, than to OPEN YOUR MOUTH and remove all doubt...! JMO

Where you at Ron when everyone talks negative about the current president?

I would vote for her any day, she's better than what we have now, at least she has some leadership in government better than what we have now the Community Organizer, WOW its hard to believe that we elected a Community Organizer for the president of the USA, you want to talk, now thats scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First and foremost she is a true American and can show proof;;; She couldn't do any worse than what we have now. At least she would be looking out for our best interest as a country and not another. Bobby Jindle runs for Pres. like the rumor says, it won't matter, we will actually have the right person for the job.. God bless ya all and what is left of our country!!!!

Obviously if you think Sarah Palin is shallow or not qualified then you haven't read her book. Do yourself a favor and read her book before casting judgement on her. Everyone that is on this site is here because they are hoping for something better for their life and their family. That is her all the way, to see what she has come from to where she is now. She is the story of the American dream with her accomplishments.

Anyone that knows me knows I don't like dealing with women it a working environment. I guess I am a bit of a male chauvinist, so me endorsing her says something. Ladies please don't give me a bunch of hate mail on the chauvinist thing because I am trying to change that part of me.

Yes, but I'd rather see her doing what she's doing now - stirring up things. She has far more intellect and good judgment than Obama, but with a young family like that, and the goon-filled media set against her, I think it would be a hard road for her. For her sake, I hope she doesn't run - sad to say that, though - but that's our politics as they are today.

yep, me too. I love Sarah, but I believe she has a more important role as a holder of feet to the fire than filling national office. Libs can only condemn her, most republicans - particularly the RINOs - don't know what to do w/ her or anyone who agrees w/ her. We can SHOW both in November!

Obviously if you think Sarah Palin is shallow or not qualified then you haven't read her book. Do yourself a favor and read her book before casting judgement on her. ... Anyone that knows me knows I don't like dealing with women it a working environment. I guess I am a bit of a male chauvinist, so me endorsing her says something. Ladies please don't give me a bunch of hate mail on the chauvinist thing because I am trying to change that part of me.

LOL msm, I'll only give you congratulations! Y'know what AA started, right? "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over but expecting different results." Admitting a problem is the biggest step! & from a fellow Tennessean at that - I'm proud of ya!

LOL msm, I'll only give you congratulations! Y'know what AA started, right? "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over but expecting different results." Admitting a problem is the biggest step! & from a fellow Tennessean at that - I'm proud of ya!

I wanted Fred Thompson but I would vote for anyone other that what we have now.

Palin is too shallow to be the most powerful person in the world in my opinion. She is very well spoken, but to what extent? When I hear her speak, it is sarcasm without intellect. What real experience does she have in world events other than Russia being on her back porch. I think that she has a lot to hide and when it is all said and done, if she ever makes in to the presidency, I think that a lot of her supporters will be just as disappointed as the Obama supporters are now! ALL politicians are corrupt and capitol hill is an institution that can not and will not be changed! Once they get a taste of the power that they are privileged to have, they will virtually do what ever it takes by any means necessary to stay there. JMO

I think we may have a wrong viewpoint on what the president should be. Why should he or she be the most powerfull person in the world, he or she should be nothing but subservient to us, the people of the United States of America. These people think too much of themselves and concequently place themselves above all of us. I like Sarah Palin because she does not come across as a polished elite. I may not agree completely with all her views, but you know what, I'm a lot, and I mean a lot, closer to her than mr O. Yes I would vote for her!

gjames you are right: But Bush was narissistic, and Obama is suffering from delutions of granddour. We dont have much to choose from when we go to the poles of late. Insted of critizing more working class Americans need to get out and vote. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TGAR

no!!!! In my opinion she is self serving. Before the elections no one ever heard of sarah palin. Then after she got a taste of being in the spotlight and then mc cain losing , i beleive she took it personally and decided she was going to set the wheels in motion to become the nominiee for the next presidential election. Kind of like i'll show them attitude.

Simply put- sarah palin is in this for the fame and glory.

I have to disagree with this post. Sarah Palin was the Governor of Alaska. And pretty much if you ask anyone in Alaska they will tell you she turned that state around. She fought corruption and won. She gave a lot of moeny back to the people of Alaska and when she got tons of lawsuits that were hurting the State she stepped down. What in those actions are selfserving? What she discovered during her run for Vice President is that this country is ready for anyone who can stand up for the Constitution, speak the truth and is not afraid to stand against the status quo in Washington.

Absolutely! Someone has to start somewhere and she started with McCain. McCain was a bad call for the republicans because he was old and sick. I think in his younger days, he would have been a great choice. Sarah is interested in many causes and to be honest, she doesn't take crap from anyone. She knows what it is like to be an everyday housewife and to be a politician. I think it is time for a change and she would be a very refreshing one. I would rather have her as our first woman President rather than H. Clinton. However, I think it depends on if she runs and who runs against her. That is the only way we can truly make that choice.....when the time comes. But I will tell you one thing, if we don't get Obama out of office our country will continue to decline. Whoever comes in after him is really going to have their hands full and I don't envy them. I just want to know whatever happened to our government being "For the people, By the people." Exactly what is the definition of "people" in the U.S. now, politicians? Go Sarah!!!!!!!!!!

I have to disagree with this post. Sarah Palin was the Governor of Alaska. And pretty much if you ask anyone in Alaska they will tell you she turned that state around. She fought corruption and won. She gave a lot of moeny back to the people of Alaska and when she got tons of lawsuits that were hurting the State she stepped down. What in those actions are selfserving? What she discovered during her run for Vice President is that this country is ready for anyone who can stand up for the Constitution, speak the truth and is not afraid to stand against the status quo in Washington.

I have to also disagree with this too. I don't believe she is self serving, she has proven that she is not that. BUT do I think she is a good candidate for a president? I don't think so, and this is why.Though she has been a governor,1) I don't believe she has the experience that one needs to be a president.2) I believe that as a woman, being surrounded by men as the advisers/speech writers, etc. I believe it lends itself to getting pushed around(although, I think she would give them a run for their money) 3) This is in no way to demean women, but she is a woman, one who is created to be a lover, nurturer, helper.Tell me what happens when she is posed with the very difficult, and horrifying job of pulling the trigger. I hate to say it, but sometimes it has to be done, for the greater good. Women want to save everybody.That is why God put men as heads over us! You may have different ideas of womens' places than I do, but this is biblical, and laid out for us for a reason. I do believe they are excellent as serving in other capacities of government, but not as president. With saying that I would also say that she would do a better job than our current president by leaps and bounds, and that she does qualify for the position more than he does, but nevertheless.......... I would think vp might be better, maybe with a good God fearing man like Huckabee. I am pretty frustrated with all who have served in the past 20 years or so though so.......I don't know that they would be any better. They are all just puppets of a bigger system than they know!