Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yasiri: CENTRAL BANK behind the POSTPONEMENT of the project TO DELETE the ZEROS! (06-07-2013 11:52 AM)

yota691

nothing like a good ole "deleting the 3 zeros " article to stir the pot . I prefer to stick to documents like  The Future Project of Iraq , Framework Agreement , Paris Club agreement , Inspector general report to U.S congress last year  and MOP feasibility report for an idea where we may be heading with our investment . There is just way too much speculation with Arabic articles getting translated leading to hours of  confusion . my :twocents:

Bingo...

Or it could very well be a LOP... How much of a possibility? No one can be sure, or rule it out completely... Some day soon Iraq will have to start saying what they will do, and do what they have said... I just hope a LOP is not the start of that!

I don't think they can say what they do. they must only say what they have done. Anything they say before they do is merely bull. they cannot preannounce any kind of lop or rv. either would be disastrous to their currency.

I don't think they can say what they do. they must only say what they have done. Anything they say before they do is merely bull. they cannot preannounce any kind of lop or rv. either would be disastrous to their currency.

Exactly my thinking.  They can't come out and say, "Hey we are going to RV."  L O P articles are fine...misdirection.  I will get really happy when they come out and say "There is no way we are going to RV or raise the value of the Dinar."  If memory serves me right, other countries have stated that just before a rate change.

On the other hand.... I have been wrong before.

I want to add something to my last. While I do think what I said would be one way to 

accomplish what Iraq wants, I don't think it would even come close to accomplishing 

what is prophesied of Iraq in the bible. Everyone likes to say that if they do a strait up 

rv then there would simply be way to much dinar in the world and that wouldn't work.

However, if they were to turn a 25,000 note into a 25 note and then rv at say $6 I would

submit to you that there would not be enough dinar in the world to accomplish what they

say they want. Furthermore, I think it has been proven several times over, that there is NOT

that much dinar floating around. We just saw yesterday how the Iraqis are fed up with the

worn out currency, and that if they turn in a 25,000 note they get back 10,000 and 5,000. So 

If there is little dinar on the streets then where is it? 

The CBI. That's were. They have been taking in dinar through the auctions for over ten yrs.

Now don't give me that, they only use the auctions for the financial support of the Government stuf.

I know that's what they do. However, it wouldn't be too dang difficult to siphon off a few billion dinars 

every month over ten yrs to create the situation we read about yesterday with the old notes. 

How is this important?   Simple, the biggest recipient to an actual rv would be the CBI. That seems, to 

me at least, obvious. They will make trillions more than they will loose. And that my friends is why

they keep putting it off, the longer they do, the more THEY make. It's always ALL ABOUT THE BANKER.

Raise/delete the zeros = 0.00086 / 0.86 then  float IMHO that is what we have been told, so many time over.

But I understand that drunken Arabic is hard to comprehend.

Just more thoughts from a truck driver.  :tiphat:     

:lol:  I had to bump you on the "drunken Arabic" statement and + you on your breakdown.

Thanks!  :peace:

Crap. All these articles of wanting to delete the zeros .... Especially the one that refer to Turkey, are not good. They will lop, then RV. So your million dinar will be worth one thousand dinar than will exchange for up to 3.41 USD. This is what I see from all theses articles.

What the hell is Takina?

WM13

o.kay waterman , I called my guys in Iraq -- it cost me lot of mulla :lol:   and they referred me to the guy on the mountain, I climb that mountain and asked him --- what the heck is takina ---------------> his reply ------ it means - take in a movie , take in a show , take in some fun while we in Iraq wait for the bankers to do what they might do , {  hahhahaha man and I took the long way  } 

• Upvote 1

o.kay waterman , I called my guys in Iraq -- it cost me lot of mulla :lol:   and they referred me to the guy on the mountain, I climb that mountain and asked him --- what the heck is takina ---------------> his reply ------ it means - take in a movie , take in a show , take in some fun while we in Iraq wait for the bankers to do what they might do , {  hahhahaha man and I took the long way  } 

baaaaaa!!!!! :bravo:

These types of articles [000's] seem to come out quarterly.

They are all seemingly creative patch jobs and conglomerations of articles past.

Why, just last April [2012] Khalil was saying now is the perfect time for this event --

It never happened.

I think for this article, if you replace Yasiri with , say, Saleh, it might jog a few memories.

In other words, don't get your undies in a bunch when you see these. Sure, they might have new bits of information in the article, but the context  of the whole piece is so old and tired.... all these broken promises with no dates is worse than being left at the altar.

It's worse than chewing ABC gum

Edited by FreckledFuzz