Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The RV Process

Sandfly.............You know that's not true. Just read Frank's drivel and suck it down like a cold beer and He'll tell you he knows what going to happen......Now days he says he don't do rates and dates but secret he is advising Wall street and Bernanke about what to do and said so just today.

It's About the Whole World!!!!!.......Didn't you get the memo? :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sandfly.............You know that's not true. Just read Frank's drivel and suck it down like a cold beer and He'll tell you he knows what going to happen......Now days he says he don't do rates and dates but secret he is advising Wall street and Bernanke about what to do and said so just today.

It's About the Whole World!!!!!.......Didn't you get the memo? :eyebrows:

For  a moment, I thought you were serious. It sounded pretty harsh until I realized you were teasing Sandfly.  But I knew it didn't sound like you to be harsh, so I took a second look. haha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nope.....Not being harsh.........Just fooling with Sandfly.........Just grousing about Frank and his take on everything. Thanks Francie26. Frank has got my ire here of late and it's hard for me to lay off the snide comments. Thanks for reminding me to be civil. :tiphat:

I was teasing sandfly and I got reprimanded fror doing so.  And it wasn't even by him.  Sandfly knows humor.  It's like he's growing up before our eyes.  From one word posts to three words that made an entire sentence and then all that together and spelled correctly.  wow.  And now today we see a thought inserted in all of it.  And a good one at that.  it's like watching the english professor I never had.

Good day sandfly.

DW

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 1

I wouldnt expect any huge overnight changes......just a slow gradual move....def wouldnt hold your breath for an overnight dollar RV.....you will suffocate....

I wouldnt expect any huge overnight changes......just a slow gradual move....def wouldnt hold your breath for an overnight dollar RV.....you will suffocate....