Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Administration's Attacks Aimed at People of Biblical Faith

I have to appologize, this was passed on to me with no link.  But I can vouch that the majority of this has been air through the media, you tube, Wikipedia, and Secretary of State website.  It's there, please do your own research and realize that we Christain's are under attack.  How many signs is God going to send us.  Come out of our cowardness in resisting and defend your religious liberty. 

President Obama is not a Christian, he embrases the opposite of good.  His actions has proven himself to be an enemy of Christianity. 

Obama Administration’s Attacks Aimed at People of Biblical Faith

April 2008- With disdain for Christians, Obama says they “cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them”

February 2009- Announces plans to revoke that would protect healthcare workers who will not participate in medical activities that violate their consciences.

April 2009- Obama speaks at Georgetown University, orders that a monogram symbolizing Jesus’ name be covered up when making his speech.

May 2009- Obama refuses to host an official service in the White House for the federally established National Day of Prayer. Obama was the first president to refuse. 

October 2009- Obama intentionally excludes the phrase “the Creator” when quoting the Declaration of Independence. 

November 2010- Obama uses revisionism with the National Motto, saying “E pluribus Unum” which means “Out of many, one” rather than “In God We trust” established by federal law.

January 2011- Obama rejects the cross, Obama ignores a law passed by Congress and U.S. Supreme Court decision in refusing to cede a piece of land to the Veterans of Foreign Wars organization,  preventing the veterans from rebuilding a cross that was originally erected there in 1934 in memory of the fallen soldiers. 

February 2011- It took Obama two years to fill the post of Religious Freedom Ambassador, who works to address religious freedom around the world.

February 2011- Obama changes a administration rule that protected conscientious objection for medical activities that violate religious belief.

April 2011- Obama supports passage of a non-discrimination law that would remove most all conscience protection in hiring in both the public and private work force.  Most damaging to religious organizations whose hiring frequently include selection of individuals whose lives are consistent with Christian principles and teachings.

June 2011-  The Department of Veterans Affairs censors prayer during funeral services at Houston National Cemetery by banning the names “God and Jesus”

August 2011- United States Air Force cancelled a nuclear missile training course at a base in California taught more than 20 years by military chaplains because the included Christian religion content.

August 2011-  Obama promulgates new healthcare regulations, in particular relating to abortion and contraception.  Clearly violates the tenets of Christianity.

September 2011- Air Chief of Staff issues memorandum titled “Maintaining Government Neutrality Regarding Religion”, state commanders cannot notify airmen of religious programs provided by Chaplains.

September 2011- Commander at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center issued guidelines stating, “No religious items (i.e. Bibles, reading material, and or artifacts) allowed to be given away or used during a visit.

Congressman Steve King denounced the guidelines on the House floor and guidelines were rescinded the next day.

November 2011- Obama rejects to adding Franklin Roosevelt’s prominent D-Day prayer to the World War II Memorial.

November 2011- In response to a complaint the Operation Christmas Child is run by a Christian organization and gifts handed out through the program contained religious messages, the Air Force withdrew it support.

November 2011- In an opposite way, the Christian religion is being stopped,  the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colorado spent $80,000.00 to construct a “small Stonehenge-like circle of boulders” as an outdoor worship center for “earth-based” religions-pagans, wiccans, druids, and witches.

December 2011- In a public release from the Secretary of State’s website, Obama administration stated that people’s deeply held religious beliefs in the United States and around the world are “obstacles standing in the way of protecting the human rights of those living abominable lifestyles.

January 2012-  Obama administration contends that churches and synagogues receive no protection under the First Amendment to discriminate against those living contrary to Judeo-Christian Biblical principles when hiring pastors and rabbis. 

February 2012- Obama announces a change to the existing student loan forgiveness program whereby student loans are forgiven in exchange for public service.  The new rule, students loans will no longer be forgiven in exchange for public service if that public service is related to religion.

February 2012- Retired Three Star General and outspoken Christian, Lieutenant General William G. “Jeffy” Boykin withdraw from his speaking engagement at West Point Military Academy after the Academy received intense pressure to disinvite this highly decorated war hero because his Christian views. 

February 2012- Air Force removes Latin phrase “Opus Dei” with means “Work of God” fro the patch of Rapid Capabilities Office.

February 2012- The Army orders Catholic chaplains not to read a letter at Catholic masses that their Archbishop instructed them to read from the pulpit.   

• Upvote 4

I have to appologize, this was passed on to me with no link.  But I can vouch that the majority of this has been air through the media, you tube, Wikipedia, and Secretary of State website.  It's there, please do your own research and realize that we Christain's are under attack.  How many signs is God going to send us.  Come out of our cowardness in resisting and defend your religious liberty. 

President Obama is not a Christian, he embrases the opposite of good.  His actions has proven himself to be an enemy of Christianity. 

Obama Administration’s Attacks Aimed at People of Biblical Faith

April 2008- With disdain for Christians, Obama says they “cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them”

February 2009- Announces plans to revoke that would protect healthcare workers who will not participate in medical activities that violate their consciences.

April 2009- Obama speaks at Georgetown University, orders that a monogram symbolizing Jesus’ name be covered up when making his speech.

May 2009- Obama refuses to host an official service in the White House for the federally established National Day of Prayer. Obama was the first president to refuse. 

October 2009- Obama intentionally excludes the phrase “the Creator” when quoting the Declaration of Independence. 

November 2010- Obama uses revisionism with the National Motto, saying “E pluribus Unum” which means “Out of many, one” rather than “In God We trust” established by federal law.

January 2011- Obama rejects the cross, Obama ignores a law passed by Congress and U.S. Supreme Court decision in refusing to cede a piece of land to the Veterans of Foreign Wars organization,  preventing the veterans from rebuilding a cross that was originally erected there in 1934 in memory of the fallen soldiers. 

February 2011- It took Obama two years to fill the post of Religious Freedom Ambassador, who works to address religious freedom around the world.

February 2011- Obama changes a administration rule that protected conscientious objection for medical activities that violate religious belief.

April 2011- Obama supports passage of a non-discrimination law that would remove most all conscience protection in hiring in both the public and private work force.  Most damaging to religious organizations whose hiring frequently include selection of individuals whose lives are consistent with Christian principles and teachings.

June 2011-  The Department of Veterans Affairs censors prayer during funeral services at Houston National Cemetery by banning the names “God and Jesus”

August 2011- United States Air Force cancelled a nuclear missile training course at a base in California taught more than 20 years by military chaplains because the included Christian religion content.

August 2011-  Obama promulgates new healthcare regulations, in particular relating to abortion and contraception.  Clearly violates the tenets of Christianity.

September 2011- Air Chief of Staff issues memorandum titled “Maintaining Government Neutrality Regarding Religion”, state commanders cannot notify airmen of religious programs provided by Chaplains.

September 2011- Commander at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center issued guidelines stating, “No religious items (i.e. Bibles, reading material, and or artifacts) allowed to be given away or used during a visit.

Congressman Steve King denounced the guidelines on the House floor and guidelines were rescinded the next day.

November 2011- Obama rejects to adding Franklin Roosevelt’s prominent D-Day prayer to the World War II Memorial.

November 2011- In response to a complaint the Operation Christmas Child is run by a Christian organization and gifts handed out through the program contained religious messages, the Air Force withdrew it support.

November 2011- In an opposite way, the Christian religion is being stopped,  the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colorado spent $80,000.00 to construct a “small Stonehenge-like circle of boulders” as an outdoor worship center for “earth-based” religions-pagans, wiccans, druids, and witches.

December 2011- In a public release from the Secretary of State’s website, Obama administration stated that people’s deeply held religious beliefs in the United States and around the world are “obstacles standing in the way of protecting the human rights of those living abominable lifestyles.

January 2012-  Obama administration contends that churches and synagogues receive no protection under the First Amendment to discriminate against those living contrary to Judeo-Christian Biblical principles when hiring pastors and rabbis. 

February 2012- Obama announces a change to the existing student loan forgiveness program whereby student loans are forgiven in exchange for public service.  The new rule, students loans will no longer be forgiven in exchange for public service if that public service is related to religion.

February 2012- Retired Three Star General and outspoken Christian, Lieutenant General William G. “Jeffy” Boykin withdraw from his speaking engagement at West Point Military Academy after the Academy received intense pressure to disinvite this highly decorated war hero because his Christian views. 

February 2012- Air Force removes Latin phrase “Opus Dei” with means “Work of God” fro the patch of Rapid Capabilities Office.

February 2012- The Army orders Catholic chaplains not to read a letter at Catholic masses that their Archbishop instructed them to read from the pulpit.   

Patty Angel,

Thanks for the awesome post, every word is absolutely true.

God will have mercy on America if repentance is made for thier wicked ways.

We as Christians need to be in warfare for our country.

Blessings for you and yours.

Luci

• Upvote 2

Come on you claim to be a person of faith and you post complete BS?

SamDinar, I have compiled a similar list that contains some news items NOT listed in pattyangel's post—items garnered from news headlines. Why do you call it BS?

Open your eyes, man. The resident of the people's White House is always effusive in praise of Islam but has a clear disdain for true Christianity. I don't think he is nearly smart enough to be the antichrist but he certainly is possessed by that spirit.

"Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son." (1 John 2:22)

• Upvote 3

YOU sir...must be the BS, DENIER OF THIS MUSLIM USURPER IMPOSTER, THE ANTI-CHRIST FROM KENYA!

• Upvote 2

Know I don't claim to be a person of faith,  I know, I am a person of faith.  Sorry that you felt it was BS, if you makes you feel better.... "I don't BS". 

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I'm getting from your response, do you mean to tell me that you have not heard about any of the things listed, if so, I am surprised, because a lot of this have been on National news, and media networks etc. You might want to check into it, before you come on here and accuse of it being BS. 

Being that I am a Chrisitan woman, all is well. 

• Upvote 2

Know I don't claim to be a person of faith,  I know, I am a person of faith.  Sorry that you felt it was BS, if you makes you feel better.... "I don't BS". 

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I'm getting from your response, do you mean to tell me that you have not heard about any of the things listed, if so, I am surprised, because a lot of this have been on National news, and media networks etc. You might want to check into it, before you come on here and accuse of it being BS. 

Being that I am a Chrisitan woman, all is well. 

do you have a link?

do you have a link?

TP, as I mentioned, and wanted the readers to know up front, and I appologized for not having a link.  This was passed on to me without a link.  Now I personally did research some that were listed and found that there is truth.  Its a simple click away, if you want to read more on it.  In fact, I encourage you to.